No announcement yet.

Leeds United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

See on vist tõesti ainult selles ühes Lääne-Yorkshire linnakeses võimalik, et isegi võiduga kukutakse viimaseks.

Kommentaar

Ei jõua neid võite enam kokkugi lugeda

Gamer, võta väravad linti. Aitäh!
      When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Polegi vaja.

leeds - hull 2:1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaico24Znw0

Mobiiliga Thompson, värava tagant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_1WDjyg5zo

Kommentaar

10.16am: Leeds have signed goalkeeper Casper Ankergren on loan from Brondby until the end of the season. The 27-year-old, who has made over 100 appearances for the Danish side, will see out the remainder of the campaign at Elland Road with the Championship club having the option of making his move permanent in the summer.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

See on küll põnev.

Wise: 'Leeds player leaked team to Palace'

Leeds manager Dennis Wise revealed a mystery player 'will never play for this club again' after his starting line-up had been leaked to Crystal Palace ahead of the kick-off at Elland Road.

Click here
              Wise's relegation strugglers kept a toe-hold in the Coca-Cola Championship with a 2-1 win, but a much-improved Leeds display was overshadowed by the manager's furious post-match outburst.

'It was a fantastic result for us, but unfortunately I'm very disappointed,' Wise said.

'One player gave my team to the opposition at my football club and I found that out.

'It disappoints me immensely and I told the players before, and he won't be playing for this football club again.'

'It's as simple as that because I can't have that.

'This what you sometimes have to deal with. That player's not going to play for this football club.

'I spoke to the players and it hurts a lot and they responded for me and I'm chuffed to bits with them.

'Also, the player in question said a couple of other things and it's not acceptable.

'I found this out today, about 1pm. I don't want to go into it anymore, but it's only right to say something about something as disappointing as that.'

Kommentaar

Näpatud. Nagu ikka.

Leedsgate

The Suspects:

Name: Shaun Derry
                Reasons for betraying: Got denied the chance to become captain by Kevin Nicholls and used to play for Palace.
                Probability: Prime Suspect

Name: Neil Sullivan
                Reasons for betraying: Reduced to the bench for no reason after some ok games and went to Palace on loan.
                Probability: Outside chance

Name: Alan Thompson
                Reasons for betraying: From Celtic and you can't trust them.. other than that no real motive.
                Probability: Unlikely but football is full of suprises

Name: Graham Stack
                Reasons for betraying: Dropped from todays game for no apparant reason.
                Probability: Not the prime suspect but probable.

Name: Stephen Crainey
                Reasons for betraying: Pushed right down the pecking order for left back behind Elliot and Lewis.
                Probability: Unlikely but PLEASE!!!

Kommentaar

Kes mängu ei näinud: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16...crystal-palace

Kommentaar

mehed, mis teie kell on?
                    armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Ju see rööv tegelikult toimus oktoobri keskel siis

Kommentaar

Sellest korrast ma ei tea kelladest midagi, kuid eelmisel korral, kui hambutu ja ärajoonud/peksa saanud näoga lits tahtis kas rünno ära vägistada või siis oma 2 meetrit laia neegerihukaitsja talle kallale ässita, siis üks tolle sõpradest võttis mu käest sõbralikult kinni ja esimese reaktsioonina kontrollisin kohe, kas mu kell on alles. Oli.

Seega nemad pole vist süüdi.

Kommentaar

eestlastest neegerlitsid leedsis? võimas

Kommentaar

Mina olen Leedsis tavaliselt sutsu vintis, nii et ärge minu käest küsige.
                            League One is for wankers. Championship is the ultimate challenge!

Kommentaar

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Blackwell ready for a new challenge.
                              League One is for wankers. Championship is the ultimate challenge!

Kommentaar

erinevalt paljudest teistest Leedsi toetajatest, kuulub sellele mehele minu täielik respekt. kõik tema otsused olid loogilised, olgugi, et võibolla mõnikord liiga konservatiivsed. ma kujutan ette, et tal oleks vähemalt esialgu lihtsalt vaja enda kõrvale üht kõva häälega assistanti. nagu kunagine 'pooli Houllier/Thompson paar - ühel oli visioon ja teine karjus need väljakule.

igahates ma soovin talle umbes samapalju head, kui kewellile halba
                                «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
                                «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X