No announcement yet.

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

kunagine iludus tšehhimaalt ei teinud midagi selle heaks, et arvamus jalgpallurite ajukapatsiteedi kohta võiks tõusta. no kui raske on vait olla? uskumatud mehed, maivõi!
    «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
    «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

ning lahkumiskingitusena jagas olof täna kõigile londonisse sõitnud fännidele klubi särke kirjaga 'mellberg - thanks 4 your support'

ja alguses oli nii

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eston maravilha Vaata postitust
        ning lahkumiskingitusena jagas olof täna kõigile londonisse sõitnud fännidele klubi särke kirjaga 'mellberg - thanks 4 your support'

ja alguses oli nii

Kommentaar

Ma pole jalka ajalooga väga kursis, aga kuskil raadios räägiti, et Aston Villa on kunagi miski kiriku jalka klubi olnud. Et kas siis algselt loodi jalka mansad koguduste liikmetest? Et nagu kooripoisid või sedasi :P

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Lapeteus Vaata postitust
            Et nagu kooripoisid või sedasi :P
            Tahad väita, et seksuaalse väärkohtlemise ohvrid või?
            When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Ma pole jalka ajalooga väga kursis, aga kuskil raadios räägiti, et Aston Villa on kunagi miski kiriku jalka klubi olnud. Et kas siis algselt loodi jalka mansad koguduste liikmetest? Et nagu kooripoisid või sedasi :P
              HAHA...nüüd ma mõistan, miks Estoni poolehoid Villale kuulub

Kommentaar

In the early months of 1874, members of the cricket team belonging to Aston Villa Wesleyan Church, met to discuss ways of keeping fit during the winter months after the cricket season had ended. /.../ They decided to form a football team, and their first-ever football match was played in either March or November of that year.

Members of the Aston Villa Wesleyan church formed Villa in 1874 and the team were one of the twelve founder members of the football league in 1888. By this stage they had already won their first trophy with an FA Cup victory in 1887 and they dominated the early league winning the championship 5 times in its first 12 seasons. 1897 was Villa's highpoint as they became double winners.
                GEORGE: No, no, no! Nothing happens /-/ RUSSELL: Well, why am I watching it?
                GEORGE: Because it's on TV RUSSELL: Not yet..
                (Seinfeld, The Pitch)

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas alvarez Vaata postitust
                  HAHA...nüüd ma mõistan, miks Estoni poolehoid Villale kuulub
                  lits räägib siis, kui lubatakse

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vaikiv mees Vaata postitust
                    1897 was Villa's highpoint as they became double winners.
                    euroopa karikas=miki hiir

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Martin Vaata postitust
                      Tahad väita, et seksuaalse väärkohtlemise ohvrid või?
                      Mulle küll kiriku poistekooris laulmine seksuaalse väärkohtlemisega ei seostu.
                      Pigem on see miskite kristlike hooldekodude teema. Kumbas sa tegev olid? :P

Kommentaar

Mulle küll kiriku poistekooris laulmine seksuaalse väärkohtlemisega ei seostu.
                        Pigem on see miskite kristlike hooldekodude teema. Kumbas sa tegev olid? :P
                        Ma teen online-ülekande
                        When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Nat (I'll never wash that pissy hand!), Villa fan

I was in a nightclub in Brum last night (yes, this is breaking news!), casually pissing away in the gents when who should stand next to me at the urinals, but Gareth Barry! I glanced at him at first, because he broke one of the unwritten laws of the bloke's bogs - never stand next to a bloke who's already pissing if there's a free urinal not next to him. Our eyes met briefly, and we both looked away again, slightly awkward.

It took a few seconds, but then it dawned on me... I did a massive double take, and blurted out "Are you Gareth Barry?!". He nodded, and while we were both still pissing I reached over to try and shake his hand, gushing about how I was a massive Villa fan. Needless to say, he rejected this slightly homoerotic, piss-ridden handshake, but I carried on talking at him (him looking rather put-out), and asked him if he was really going to Liverpool. He nodded and said "looks like it".

You heard it here first!

Kommentaar

foorumikuningast eestimaa hirmuvalitsejaks? päevaleht paljastab estonbaši kurja plaani...

Kommentaar

tehke järgi

Villa unveil charity sponsorship

Aston Villa have announced a shirt partnership with West Midlands-based charity Acorns Children's Hospice.

The deal will see the charity's logo being carried on the club's shirts for free throughout the 2008/9 season.

The Premier League's chief executive Richard Scudamore said the deal was the first of its kind in the top flight.

"Credit must go to Villa for being the first Premier League club to use its shirt sponsor to highlight and promote its charity partnership," he said.

ja veel

Aston Villa has supported Acorns since 2006 and has already paid for 230-days worth of hospice care. In between their hectic schedules, players have visited the children and families who use Acorns and have brought smiles to their faces.

We have an urgent need to reach the 1,000 extra children in our area who desperately need our help and we highlighted this need to Aston Villa. They listened to us and responded by providing us with a platform to reach a much wider audience. This will enable us to talk about the work of Acorns and reach the people who need us most – those who might not otherwise hear about the vital services we offer.

We are thrilled that Acorns’ name will feature on the Aston Villa kit next season in this groundbreaking partnership. The time for a better life for our regions’ life-limited children is now. Aston Villa is helping to make this a reality for many of them and so can you.

Kommentaar

kas mitte katalaanid ei teinud midagi sarnast?
                                Jack of all trades, Master of nuns

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X