ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'ASTON VILLA FC\'

he will fit right in at the scum.. meil olekski pidanud kohanema. ilmselt ei saa birmingscum ilma welsh wankerita hakkama

Kommentaar

just lõppenud reservide mängus purustas villa teine meeksond liverpooli kolleegid 4-0. kübaratrikk luke moore\'ilt, millele lisas omalt poolt jamie ward ühe. villa kontrollis mängu suurema osa ajast, samal ajal raisates võimalusi skoori veelgi suurendada.

LUKE FOR FIRST TEAM!!

Kommentaar

theres still time

Kommentaar

Aston Villa have agreed a fee with Manchester United for the transfer of Eric Djemba-Djemba...

Kommentaar

we have signed two players

akadeemia jorsid shane paul ja craig gardner kirjutasid alla ome esimestele profipaberitele...

tick-tock-tick-tock

Kommentaar

so good they named him twice

Kommentaar

so good they named him twice

Kommentaar

ametlik konfirmatsioon nüüd ka tulnud

Eric Completes Villa Switch

Eric Djemba-Djemba this afternoon put pen-to-paper on a four-and-a-half-year Villa Park deal after agreeing a move from Premiership rivals Manchester United.

The 23-year-old Cameroon international has passed a medical and is available to make his Claret and Blue debut at Fulham on Wednesday night.

Stay tuned to www.avfc.co.uk for Eric\'s first Villa Park interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eric Djemba-Djemba
                  Nationality: Cameroon
                  DOB: May 4 1981
                  Birthplace: Douala, Cameroon
                  Height: 5ft9ins
                  Previous Clubs: Nantes, Manchester United.

Box-to-box midfielder Djemba-Djemba joined Manchester United in July 2003, arriving on a five-year deal from French side FC Nantes.

The Cameroon international came through the youth system at Nantes before turning professional prior to the start of the 2000/01 campaign. He then helped Nantes to the French title in his first season as a pro.

His debut for Cameroon came in January 2002 against Tunisia and he went on to win an African Nations Cup winners\' medal a few months later.

Djemba-Djemba was part of the Cameroon squad at the 2002 World Cup and also helped his country to the quarter-finals of the African Nations Cup in 2004.

Kommentaar

ametlik konfirmatsioon nüüd ka tulnud

Eric Completes Villa Switch

Eric Djemba-Djemba this afternoon put pen-to-paper on a four-and-a-half-year Villa Park deal after agreeing a move from Premiership rivals Manchester United.

The 23-year-old Cameroon international has passed a medical and is available to make his Claret and Blue debut at Fulham on Wednesday night.

Stay tuned to www.avfc.co.uk for Eric\'s first Villa Park interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eric Djemba-Djemba
                    Nationality: Cameroon
                    DOB: May 4 1981
                    Birthplace: Douala, Cameroon
                    Height: 5ft9ins
                    Previous Clubs: Nantes, Manchester United.

Box-to-box midfielder Djemba-Djemba joined Manchester United in July 2003, arriving on a five-year deal from French side FC Nantes.

The Cameroon international came through the youth system at Nantes before turning professional prior to the start of the 2000/01 campaign. He then helped Nantes to the French title in his first season as a pro.

His debut for Cameroon came in January 2002 against Tunisia and he went on to win an African Nations Cup winners\' medal a few months later.

Djemba-Djemba was part of the Cameroon squad at the 2002 World Cup and also helped his country to the quarter-finals of the African Nations Cup in 2004.

Kommentaar

alistamatu lõvi räägib miks ta liitus villa lõvidega

Eric Djemba-Djemba this evening joined Villa from Manchester United and reflected: \"I could have stayed at Old Trafford, but I\'m hungry for regular football.\"

The Cameroon international has signed a four-and-a-half-year Villa Park deal and will be available for Wednesday night\'s trip to Fulham.

Djemba-Djemba has played Champions League football for United and was viewed as a useful squad member. But he was given the green-light to move after telling Sir Alex Ferguson he wanted more football.

The 23-year-old midfielder told www.avfc.co.uk: \"I spoke with Sir Alex Ferguson and told him I wanted to improve myself and to play more games. Manchester United is a big team, but I didn\'t want to stay there and not play.

\"He said that if I had an opportunity to leave, good luck to me. The opportunity came - I had three or four clubs - and I decided Villa was a good team and I chose here.

\"I\'ve been here twice with United and Villa Park is a wonderful stadium. It is a good opportunity for me to play more football. I will have more chance to improve myself here, because I will have more chance to play the game.

\"This is a good opportunity for me to show that I can make the grade in the Premiership. I am determined to succeed and do well for Aston Villa.

\"Villa have good players and they play the sort of football I like, so I chose to come here because I know there is plenty of ambition to build a strong team. I came here to be part of that.\"

Kommentaar

alistamatu lõvi räägib miks ta liitus villa lõvidega

Eric Djemba-Djemba this evening joined Villa from Manchester United and reflected: \"I could have stayed at Old Trafford, but I\'m hungry for regular football.\"

The Cameroon international has signed a four-and-a-half-year Villa Park deal and will be available for Wednesday night\'s trip to Fulham.

Djemba-Djemba has played Champions League football for United and was viewed as a useful squad member. But he was given the green-light to move after telling Sir Alex Ferguson he wanted more football.

The 23-year-old midfielder told www.avfc.co.uk: \"I spoke with Sir Alex Ferguson and told him I wanted to improve myself and to play more games. Manchester United is a big team, but I didn\'t want to stay there and not play.

\"He said that if I had an opportunity to leave, good luck to me. The opportunity came - I had three or four clubs - and I decided Villa was a good team and I chose here.

\"I\'ve been here twice with United and Villa Park is a wonderful stadium. It is a good opportunity for me to play more football. I will have more chance to improve myself here, because I will have more chance to play the game.

\"This is a good opportunity for me to show that I can make the grade in the Premiership. I am determined to succeed and do well for Aston Villa.

\"Villa have good players and they play the sort of football I like, so I chose to come here because I know there is plenty of ambition to build a strong team. I came here to be part of that.\"
                        ´

Kommentaar

EDD14

Kommentaar

sinu kangelaslikus eric-poisi \"ilusaks joomisel\" on tähelepanuväärne. ennustan sajandi pohmelli.
                            lohutuseks kingin sulle konteinerisuuruse virtuaalse alkaselzeri
                            «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
                            «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

\'legend in the making\' ma ütlen veelkord.

ALISTAMATU!!

Kommentaar

\'We all know I need to bring in players, and I\'ve had to work to a budget. Hopefully, when things have changed here I\'ll be able to bring in more quality players\' - david o\'leary eile

mida iganes ta sellega ka ei mõelnud..

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X