ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'AVFC vs SUFC\'

Open letters to Mr Lerner, Mr Neville, the board of directors and the supporters of Aston Villa

To Mr Randy Lerner, Cleveland, Ohio

Dear Mr Lerner

I don’t know why, but I feel as if we owe you an apology. You travelled half way around the world to buy our club and were faced by, instead of the willing seller you might have expected, the mad, pompous old fool who is strangling our dreams every day. He might claim to represent Aston Villa, but he sure as hell doesn’t represent me.

This is a bit of a begging letter really. You can see now what we, the supporters of this club, have had to endure for 24 years. You have witnessed first hand the lengths this maniac will go to in order to cling onto power in his dotage. Please, we need you. You can still save us from this interminable nightmare. What’s in it for you? Well, you’ve done your research I am sure, you know what this place can be. I was around when this club was great, and I can truly say that there was none greater. The rewards, both financially and personally, for the owner that brings that back are huge.

Please, come back and save us.

To the board of directors, Aston Villa PLC

Sirs

You are supposed to be custodians of our club. You are supposed to be there to protect the interests of the shareholders and other stakeholders in this club.

Hang your heads in shame you weak, spineless puppets.

To Mr Michael Neville

Dear Mr Neville

It is your claim that you are a lifelong supporter of Aston Villa. If this is true then I hope that you take a moment to think about what it is that has unfolded here.

I can understand that after so much work on your part you are now desperate just to close the deal. I will warn you now though that the events of yesterday mean that any new owner that retains Doug Ellis in ANY CAPACITY whatsoever will be viewed with huge suspicion by the supporters of this club.

I urge you, if your intentions are genuine, to make a statement to the press stating exactly and specifically what role you have in mind for Ellis, and how much influence he will have over you and the day to day running of the club. If, as it appears, you will be required to “report to him” then you might as well forget it now, you will not be accepted.

To the supporters of Aston Villa

Ladies and gentlemen

The cat is now out of the bag. There can no longer be any pretence. There can no longer be any doubts in anyone’s mind. It must now be perfectly clear to even the most dyed-in-the-wool Ellis man that whatever it was that he did in the past, he has blown the chance to make this club great. The offer from Mr Lerner that was put in front of him would, in all seriousness, have enabled this club to become great again, as great as ever. Mr Ellis refused, for one reason and one reason only, selfish self interest.

Will you stand for it? He is killing us. Stand up and be counted, and take the bloody blinkers off.

YOU must make this the end for him.

PB

Kommentaar

hundid 0
      lõvid 3
      liam
      gareth
      gabriel

Kommentaar

sõprusmängudes kasvadikud taovad väravaid
        Proud to wear Claret & Blue!

Kommentaar

tore tõesti et 10st väravast on 9 löönud oma lapsed ja ka selle 10nda on löönud kogu oma karjääri meil mänginud garrybarry, kes poachiti koos michael standing\'uga gei pealinnast ning visati vette sügavas otsas. 9 aastat tagasi peeti muideks standgut palju andekamaks palluriks

Kommentaar

eile tuli vigastunute nimekirjast tagasi martin laursen, kui mängis 45 minutit reservide treeningmängus. like a new signing

Kommentaar

C\'MO\'N

Kommentaar

uskumatu, ei olegi telly venables. nüüd jääb ainult oodata, et uus treener võtab oma kunagise 11millise ründetähe villasse...
                "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

hannover 96 0
                  villa 74 0

Kommentaar

nec nijmegen 2
                    villa 1
                    gabriel

martin laursen 45 min

Kommentaar

Milan Baroš käis Prantsusmaal puhkamas, tüüp on haigelt pruuniks ennast praadinud. Läks eile õhtul Briminghami lennuki peale Nizza lennujaamast, nii et poiss on nüüd puhanud ja hakkab Aston Villa eest kolle kõmmutama.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Britu

Milan Baroš /.../ hakkab Aston Villa eest kolle kõmmutama.
                        Võin kihla vedada, et Milan Baros lööb see hooaeg Villa eest 0 väravat.
                        "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Ma ei veaks. Ma õpetasin teda lennujaamas natuke. Ta õppis mängima nüüd, jättis mu näpunäited meelde.

Kommentaar

aga kas mainisid,et dive\'i teha pole ka mõtakas?

Kommentaar

fc groningen 2
                              villa 2
                              luke
                              liam

Kommentaar

http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...412595,00.html

midagi sellist

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X