• Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Defoe happy at Spurs
    By Peter ORourke - Created on 4 Jul 2007
    Jermain Defoe has moved to play down reports he is unsettled at
    Tottenham.

Reports have circulated that Defoe was considering his future at White
    Hart Lane following the recent arrival of Darren Bent from Charlton.

England international Defoe has rejected the rumours and says he is
    happy to fight for his place in Martin Jol's plans as he prepares for
    the coming season.

In a statement issued to skysports.com, Defoe said: "I'm really excited
    about the new season and prospect of another campaign in Europe.

"We have made some good signings and our squad is now stronger and even
    better equipped to compete in all competitions.

"We have competition for places in all positions and that can only be
    good for the team."

Tõenäoliselt saab olema klassikaline:
    4.07.2007 - Defoe: I am happy and stay
    5.07.2007 - Defoe signs for Pompey
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Räpased konnaõgijad hakkavad tungima klubisse. Põhja-Londonis on lihtne muidugi aadressiga eksida.

"We are delighted to announce the signing of French Under-21 international defender Younes Kaboul from Auxerre.
      The highly-rated central defender made 52 appearances for the Ligue 1 side, scoring two goals. He was a member of the team that won the Coupe de France in 2005 and went on to feature in the UEFA Cup.

Captain of his country at Under-21 level, the 6ft 2" 21-year-old was a member of the French Under-19 side that won the European Championships, staged in Northern Ireland in 2005.

"Younes possesses power, great pace and is good on the ball and strong in the air," said Sporting Director Damien Comolli. "He is a good leader who showed a great desire to come to us despite interest and offers from numerous other clubs.

"From day one he said 'I want to play for Spurs' and his personality made a big impression on Martin and myself. He has been a regular in the Auxerre first team for the past two seasons and is an excellent signing."

Manager Martin Jol added: "If you ask people in France who is seen as the hottest prospect in defence they will say Younes Kaboul. We are very happy to have him on board. It's important to have quality players in defence and with Younes, we have that."
      "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Darren Bent suutis täna ühe sõürusmatšis juba jala valgeks saada.

Kommentaar

Just. Esimene sõprusmäng 3:1 Stevenage Borough'ga (18. Keane (pen), 47. Bent, 68.Taarabt)

Spurs (4-3-1-2):- Cerny; Ifil (sub Riley, 86), Rocha (sub Mills, 62),
          Gardner, Daniels (sub Hughton, 88); Malbranque, Murphy (sub Livermore, 80),
          O'Hara (sub Maghoma, 74); Taarabt; Keane (Capt.), Bent (sub Barcham, 68)

Kommentaar

Kuna Berbat siin aeg ajalt seostatakse kohese üleminekuga Manusse, siis paneks ülesse tänase kena intervjuu Sunile. Vend muutub üha sümpaatsemaks (kuni ta järgmine nädal Manu eest signib...)

"He told The Sun: "Look, last summer when Spurs told me they were willing to pay £11million for me, I asked them if they were off their heads.

"Now the word seems to be that my value is £40million and that's simply an abnormal sum of money.

"The paradox is that I scored more goals and played even better when I was with Leverkusen but no way was I valued this highly.

"The truth is everyone in the world of English football seems to look at things quite differently to what I am used to.

"With regards to the whole Manchester United business, I just have to say that I'm very happy at Spurs.

"Even more importantly, I recognise that Tottenham has given me everything in order to make my time in the Premier League a success and I feel stupendously grateful to them. So I'm happy where I am."

Kommentaar

Lõuna-Aafrikas siis osaletakse Vodafone karikal. Eile alistati esimeses mängu Kaiser Chiefs 2:1. Väravad Keanolt ning Berbatovilt. Midagi väljapaistvat ei olnud, suhteliselt mõtetu palliveeretamine, silma jäi võib-olla äärekohtunike omapärane lähenemine suluseisu-reeglile. Mängijatest sügasid peale Zokora pm-lt kõik pigem mune kui viitsisid mängida.

Kommentaar

Täna siis jäi Vodafone karikal ette kohalik jalgpalliklubi Orlando Piraadid. 2:1 võit, Spursi väravad Bent ja Routledge, vastaste oma penaltist, mille tont lõi sisse kolmandal katsel pärast seda kui Cerny oli kaks esimest üritust tõrjunud, aga kohtuniku-näru nägi kummitusi ja lasi lööke korrata.

Kommentaar

Mis kohtuniku ettekääne oli selle penaltiseeria kohta?

Kommentaar

Vv oli ehk sammu jagu joonelt väljas enne lööki, aga no nii võiks lasta kõiki pendlaid umbes seitse korda lüüa, enne kui kõik päris perfektne on.
                    armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Kusjuures kolmanda löögi ajal penalti lööja tegi hoojooksu ajal pausi, mis otseselt ei ole ka "100 %" reeglitega kooskõlas.

Sellest mängust sai kinnitust eelkõige, et kui Robinson pirukasöömisega liiale läheb ja ennast vigastab, siis pole hullu midagi. Ka eelmine hooaeg, kui England Number One'il oli McDonaldsi õhtu ja ta mängule ei jõudnud, sai Cerny väravas täiesti normaalselt hakkama.

Kommentaar

Klubi skaudid on käinud jälle röövretkel Yorkshire'i kandis ning küüsi jäi Danny Rose'i nimeline nooruk. Loodetavasti läheb nagu eelmise Leedsist varastatud ääremängijaga. Arvestades vasakul äärel olevat tühjust, ei pruugi ollagi eriti kaugesse tulevikku suunatud ostuga.

Welcome to the new Tottenham Hotspur website The page you were trying to access is no longer available. Please visit our homepage.

Kommentaar

kas see mustas on teie skaut?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eston maravilha Vaata postitust
                            kas see mustas on teie skaut?
                            naljatilk, see on ju Jol isiklikult

Kommentaar

Spursi trofeekabinett sai jälle täiendust. Lõuna-Aafrikast tiriti kaasa paljude poolt ihaldatud ja väheste poolt saadud Vodacom karikas. Finaalmängus loputati 20 minutiga Orlando Piraate 3:0. Kõigepealt lõi Bent ise, siis lasi Berbatovil lüüa, siis andis Berbatov Bentil lüüa, lisaks toksis Bent paar korda ka väravaraame, nii et meeskonda sisseelamine ei ole just kehvasti läinud.

Allpool siis Spurs - Piraatide Purustajad:

Kommentaar

Upgrade'iti keskvälja: Ghaly Birminghami 3 milli eest ning 5,4 milli eest saabus Hertha Berlinist Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Tegemist siis 20-aastase keskmängijaga, kes figureerib ka sakslaste U-21 pundist. Üleeelmisel hooajal valiti ta ka saksa liiga parimaks noormängijaks.

Welcome to the new Tottenham Hotspur website The page you were trying to access is no longer available. Please visit our homepage.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X