No announcement yet.

Tottenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ta võis seal EM-il hästi mängida,aga ründaja eesmärk peaks olema värava löömine ja tema paistis silma sial turniiril küll kui maailma parim võimaluste luhtaja mitte hea väravalööja.
    Giggs will tear you appart.

Kommentaar

LOL. Klubi endine omanik Alan Sugar (rohkem tuntud kui Armin Karu jäljendaja Briti versioonis "Mantlipärijast" ja veel olulisem - legendaarse termini "Carlos Kickaball" esimene kasutaja) on paar sõna kogu selle pasa kohta öelnud. Sad but true...

What chance does a club like Tottenham or others have to ever grow
      a squad to make a serious challenge for the top flight? These clubs
      spend record amounts to try to build a team and if they happen to
      find a gem — as Spurs did in Berbatov — The Man From Delmonte at Old
      Trafford takes a look and say yes — and that’s it, he’s away. I share
      the frustration of Daniel Levy, the chairman at Spurs. He did the
      right thing in dragging the transfer out to get as much out of Man U
      as possible. It seems Man U feel they have the divine right to take
      who they want, when they want. The frustration is they always
      succeed. The only thing you can do is make them pay through the nose.

Let’s face it, the allegations of tapping up and threats of reporting
      clubs to the league are a waste of time, not least because the
      officials at the league will most probably be away on a swan in
      Monaco on urgent matters — deciding what shade of white the lines
      should be painted this season. It is almost impossible to prove that
      a club or any of its officials have induced a player away. There are
      too many people, including sleazebag agents, in the chain to make it
      simple to get a message to a player. Once they get the nod, it’s a
      lost cause. Berbatov says his dream has come true, at last he is
      where he always dreamed. I seem to recall when we at Spurs signed him
      that his dream was to play for us. All I can say is this bloke must
      eat a lot of cheese at night as he doesn’t stop dreaming. I suggest
      Sir Alex cuts the late-night paella from the staff canteen as Didums
      Dimi may have some Real Madrid nightmares next year.

I saw Sam Allardyce on TV criticising the Tottenham board for causing
      a poor spirit in the dressing room by not getting rid of the player
      sooner. This makes me laugh. I would like to see if he would take
      less wages for the sake of spirit, no bloody chance. The first offer
      made by Man U was in the low £20millions, Levy got them up to
      £30million for the sake of a few weeks. He got the club another
      £10million. As far as low spirit is concerned over Berbatov leaving
      or not, can you imagine Jonathan Woodgate and Aaron Lennon discussing
      the poor spirit in the dressing room: “Well guvnor, our worry is the
      EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxation, Depreciation and
      Amortization) of the club, we just can’t concentrate.” What a lot of
      b******s that is.

With the odd exception seen mostly in past years, these days players
      are heartless, disloyal and greedy. They are given a chance to
      display their skills in clubs like Spurs, but realistically, they are
      putting themselves on display. We wonder why we can’t put out a good
      England team. The reason is the Premier League attracts all the
      imports — as I put it 15 years ago, the Carlos Kickaballs who have no
      interest in the UK club they play for. They are playing for
      themselves. This is stopping young English players getting a chance
      to enhance their skills and learn their trade in the teams that they
      really love and admire. Teams they really did follow as a boy. I am
      afraid to say that 15 or so of the clubs who make up the Premier
      League are simply cannon fodder for the five others owned by
      billionaires. It makes you think that the league is split in two.
      Maybe the other 15 should not spend a penny, play all English players
      and just fight for the League Cup, the FA Cup and 6th position
      downwards and avoid relegation. Let’s all face it, they have no
      chance to win the league, why waste the money. Give the English
      players and kids a run out and challenge them to beat the billionaire
      brigade. This will generate a winning, giantkiller spirit. The good
      news is that the 15 clubs will have loads of money to build better
      facilities, reduce gate prices and offer the local community a
      service in having academies of excellence. And we will flush out some
      good players for the England team.
      "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Natuke elu24 stiilis ka... Kui keegi vaatas chelski mängu, siis ehk mäletab paremal äärel vudinud 19 aastat walesi noorukit Chris Gunterit. Temal oli siis üks spursi fänn nööbist kinni saanud ja tsipa Spursi elu-olu järgi pärinud (ma olin varem mingit youtube videot Gunteriga varem näinud kui ta Cardiffist ära tuli, jättis vägagi normaalse inimese mulje, iga teine sõna ei olnudki "110 %"):

Here is what he said:Wales see him as centre back long term. Spurs
        categorically do not and he always trains as a right-back and is often
        paired in training exercises with Hutton, which I thought seemed rather
        sensible.

Goalkeepers, he politely told me that the players were very unhappy with
        this situation last season. Robbo's confidence had gone completely and he
        felt he was in a vulnerable position at board level as well.

He think Gomes is the best goalkeeper he's ever seen. Apparently he's been
        phenomenal in training and the players already f**king love him. His English
        is excellent and he's replaced Keano as chief prankster.

Ramos picks and drops people sometimes entirely based on their performances
        in training. Apparently the intensity is very high and Gus organises most
        things. Everyone accepts the situation with Ledley King. He is treated with
        great reverance by the players and that was even the case with Berba and
        Keane.

Yes there was a bust-up in training with Berba - but he wouldn't say who
        with. He had no problems with Berbatov and says he acted very professionally
        in training right up to deadline day and the players never bothered to talk
        to him about him not wanting to play. They just got on with it.

Roman Pavlyuchenko speaks very little English and had an interpreter with
        him when he was introduced to the players on Friday. As he also doesn't
        speak Spanish, I presume the interpreter will be kept on.

Bale and Gunter are very close, but Gunter is closest to his new lodger,
        Aaron Ramsay. Spurs were never in for Ramsay, despite Gunter telling him to
        join us anyway. Gunter and Ramsay split the chores.

Robbie Keane thinks Gareth Bale will be the best player in the world.
        Seriously.

Bale did a big selling job on Spurs in January, Everton also wanted Gunts.

A lot of the younger players are really happy we've signed Frazier Campbell.

John Bostock is equal in skill and technique to any senior player.

Modric has replaced Berbatov as most gifted player in the squad in training.

Everyone loves Gio.

Lennon and Bentley are really good mates.

He didn't know Pav couldn't play in Europe.
        "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

miks osteti corluka kui hutton on seal kohal? corluka pole kohe kindlatsi parem tast

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eestimees Vaata postitust
            miks osteti corluka kui hutton on seal kohal? corluka pole kohe kindlatsi parem tast
            Sest Hutton on sodi?
            When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Martin Vaata postitust
              Sest Hutton on sodi?
              kaua ta sodi on siis?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eestimees Vaata postitust
                kaua ta sodi on siis?

see ei ole vist veel nii täpselt teada
                GEORGE: No, no, no! Nothing happens /-/ RUSSELL: Well, why am I watching it?
                GEORGE: Because it's on TV RUSSELL: Not yet..
                (Seinfeld, The Pitch)

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vaikiv mees Vaata postitust
                  see ei ole vist veel nii täpselt teada
                  Ei tea mis see "no return date" seal tähendama peab. Liverpooli kaitsja Degen näiteks, kelle tagasitulekust samuti midagi ei teata, mängis näiteks juba üleeile 45 minutit reservide eest.
                  the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
                  because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

KULD!!! Ajakirjanduskuld!

Kommentaar

Fännid saavad nüüd tribüünidel uued lauluviisid üles võtta.

Kommentaar

Oops, I did it again on pm-lt Dawsoni hümn, I Run Away või Cinderella taustal viib ennast vormi Jenas, Everytime ümiseb meie 126 väravat pre-seasonil kütnud ründeäss, I'm not a Girl, not Yet a Woman lahkus Manure'i...

P.S. Kas ma just veetsin oma elust 5 minutit googeldades Britney Spearsi diskograafiat, wtf on mul viga???

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vello99 Vaata postitust
                          P.S. Kas ma just veetsin oma elust 5 minutit googeldades Britney Spearsi diskograafiat, wtf on mul viga???
                          Sama probleem nagu paljudel teistel võõramaalastel. Sa tahad tõesti fännidega, nagu on Britney, samastuda.

Kommentaar

Sa ei kujuta ette kuidas ma tahan Britney't "samastuda" nüüd kui tütarlapsest sirgunud loomast on sirgunud naine.

Kommentaar

Ma tavaliselt ülemineku kuulujutte ei postita, aga mõned on ikka nii geniaalsed, et tuleb rõõmu foorumiga jagada. Tänasest Daily Mail'ist:

Real Madrid target Spurs' wing wizard Lennon as Robinho replacement
                              By Ashley Gray

Flying winger: Lennon has been targeted by Real Madrid Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon has emerged as a surprise target for Real Madrid.

The Spanish champions are looking to strengthen their right side after selling Robinho to Manchester City and missing out on Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo.

And Lennon has appeared on a short list of targets for the Bernabeu club, according to Spanish newspaper As.

Real's first choice is said to be Argentina's Olympics international Angel di Maria. Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United have also tracked the 20-year-old but Benfica are reluctant to sell for less than his £24million buy-out clause.

Brazilian Nilmar, of Internacional, is another option, along with Boca Juniors; Rodrigo Palacio and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar of Ajax.

But Lennon is perhaps the most surprising name on the list.

The diminutive has struggled to sustain the promising start he had when becoming the youngest Premier League debutant with Leeds, as a 16-year-old five years ago.

But the 21-year-old has nine England caps and is a regular in the Tottenham side.

Kommentaar

samastumiseks peaks igale Spursi fännile hästi sobima ka lood "You Drive Me Crazy", "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" ja "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart". vabal ajal saate aga ümiseda "Touch of My Hand'i".
                                armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X