X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas budulojus Vaata postitust
    vaevalt hetkel üldse keegi teab mis tal viga
    Tean.
    Sai löögi vigastatud ribidesse kui tõrjus Delapi viset.

Kommentaar

Kuidas siinsed Tottenhami kummardajad Ramosega rahul on?

Kommentaar

Kas saab rahul olla?
        Aga tänane mäng oli kohutav draama ikka küll. Kaks punast Spursile, Corluka teadvusekaotus jne...

Kommentaar

Kuidas Corlukaga on?
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Spurs jääb püsima. Keegi kihla tahab vedada? raha, õlled, burksid või midagi?

Kommentaar

sellisel tasemel, ei tohiks küll armu treenerile anda, krt nii sitasti minnes tuleb midagi muuta, enne hooaega arvati küll et meeskond võib suurtele vastu hakata ja pürgib etteotsa, igati loogiline ka kui meeskonnas olevaid mehi vaadata. aga null. ei saa aru mis toimub!!! iga mäng üllatab uue koosseisuga mis suht absurdne kõrvalvaatajale. eks näeb mis järgmises mängus saab.

Kommentaar

Ärge mölisege, minu arvates on küll nunnu, et Lennon ja Rose saavad järgmisel aastal jälle kodustaadionil mängida.

Good times.
                When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                  Kuidas Corlukaga on?

The Croatian defender had head and neck X-rays, but appears to have suffered no serious injury.
                  A Tottenham spokesman said: "He regained consciousness and everything appears to be okay."

Okei vist

Kommentaar

ei saa teha

Ramosele kinga andmine oleks kõige masendavam viga üldse. Kui keegi läheb siis on see Arse***i poolt sokutatud diversant Comolli.

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Martin Vaata postitust
                      Ärge mölisege, minu arvates on küll nunnu, et Lennon ja Rose saavad järgmisel aastal jälle kodustaadionil mängida.

Good times.
                      Ükskõik kui sitt Spurs ka on, kahte divisioni ikka korraga kukkuda ei suuda ka nemad...
                      "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

niipalju nalja, et ei jõua ära pasteda. mõni üksik on päris hea. pole vist vaja lisada, et need kõik on ühte väravasse.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------
                        A little boy gets £10 for his birthday and rushes down to the Sport Shop to
                        buy the new football he has been desperate for. He gets a ball down from the
                        rack and gives the shop-keeper his £10. "Sorry son !!" explains the
                        shopkeeper. "This ball costs £20, but you've only got £10".

Thinking quickly, the boy looks up at the different club footballs on the rack
                        and says: "Ok. If you blindfold me and I guess which club's crest is on
                        the ball, will you let me have the ball for £10?" The shopkeeper decides
                        to humour the boy. He agrees to the lad's proposal, and so he blindfolds the
                        boy.

First up he gives the boy an Arsenal ball. "OK," says the boy,
                        placing his ear to the ball, "I can hear the blasting sound of two cannons.
                        This must be an Arsenal ball!" "That was a lucky guess,"
                        exclaimed the shopkeeper, "Let's try another one!"... and he hands
                        him a Millwall ball. "OK," says the boy, placing his ear to the ball
                        again, "I can hear a pack of rampant Lions. It must be a Millwall
                        ball!"

"Blimey!" says the shopkeeper. "If you get the next one right
                        I'll let you have the ball for nothing..." and with that he passes him
                        another ball. Again the boy puts the ball to his ear and after a few moments he
                        exclaims "That's a Tottenham Hotspur ball!". "How on earth
                        did you get that one? I suppose you heard a cockerel crowing!!"

"No..." said the boy. "It's going down!"

-----------

The cockerel cannot crow at White Hart Lane any more anyway. After over 100 years of having the golden cockerel on the top of the west stand as the team mascot, the team manager Juande Ramos has ordered it to be replaced with the star of David. He saw it as the only way he could get 6 points at White Hart Lane this season.

----------

Juande Ramos decided that he had to sort out Spurs poor form by going back to basics, so he got all the first team squad at the training ground and said to them.
                        "See this round white thing, it's a ball, see that long wooden thing with a net, that's a goal. Today I want you to concentrate on kicking the ball into it.
                        I've place eleven rubbish bins on the pitch, you have to pass and dribble around them and put the ball in the net, I'll be back in half an hour to see how you're getting on."

Five minutes later Gus Poyet goes running into Ramos' office, "Boss, boss, you'd better get back quick, the bins are 1-0 up"

---------

What have Spurs and a cocktail stick got in common?

.... They both have two points.

---------

David Blaine was gutted today to find out that his record for spending 48 days in a box doing feck all has just been broken by Darren Bent of Spurs, England.

----------

Spurs players are to start wearing their squad numbers on the front of their shirts.
                        This is to make the supporters think that the team are actually attacking (also apply to mighty irons)

----------

Spurs "Mega" party details

Spurs is proud to present this season's Christmas Party and as a bonus include their End of Season party on the same night. Each guest will receive a goodie bag including; A History of Spurs (includes that thrilling 12th place season) and a set of Champions League Pillowcases (so you can keep
                        dreaming!)

The night will include:

* Four Course Meal
                        * Party Games - including pin the tail on Jenas
                        * Spurs Legend Sergei Rebrov as guest speaker
                        * Highlights of the evening for our guests to enjoy include: Darren Bent's Greatest Goals, Ledley King and Jonathan Woodgate's 10 best injuries and "1961 - The Last Time we won the League" - now for the first time in colour (due to computer colouring techniques used on the original reels of remaining footage)!

This is a unique opportunity to enjoy two parties at the same time so get your tickets now and double party for half the price!
                        Tickets £25 per person or a table of 10 for £200 You can buy tickets by phone - 020 6161 6161 Or online at www.deludedspuds.com/61neveragain

Also available on the night will be specially reduced merchandise:

* 70% off BerbaGodT-Shirts
                        * 50% off "4th Place - 2009" T-Shirts
                        * PLUS "The League is upside down" T-shirts for £10.99
                        * And for just £15.99 get your "The Carling Cup is bigger than anything"
                        T-shirt and Mug combi

--------------
                        Spurs players are being forced to shop at Argos so they can collect Premier points.
                        ------
                        The Victoria Line in London will be shut all day. There's been a points failure at Tottenham.
                        --------
                        «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
                        «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

Massive flail. v.a. ehk Benti nali.

Kommentaar

tra see oli nii igav et ma ei viitsinud Benti naljani lugedagi

Kommentaar

minu arust oli URLi lõpp ka selline nunnu. naljad on muidugi sitemad, kui Valdo Jahiloo omad. lõbus on pigem see, kui palju ja mis nurkade alt annab üht ja sama kahjurõõmu tunda. ma ei kujuta ette, kui palju neid veel arsenali foorumis olla võib.
                              «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
                              «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vello99 Vaata postitust
                                Ükskõik kui sitt Spurs ka on, kahte divisioni ikka korraga kukkuda ei suuda ka nemad...
                                mitte just kõige teravmeelsem vastus, kuid umbas sama terav kui benti ja spursi rünnakud. näen selgeid korrelatsioone ja ootan paremaid päevi.
                                When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X