• Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ahv jääb ahviks.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Wingback Vaata postitust
      Ahv jääb ahviks.
      @LiterallyJamie Not Jamie Redknapp
      Ashley Cole. Once a gunner, always a gunner.

Pipsicle78 Pippa
      @
      @LiterallyJamie and once a wanker always a wanker!
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Selle eest vangi saab panna?
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

relva eest ise mitte, a kehavigastuse tekitamise eest vist oli jah midagi. 5 äkki?
            Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

He is the best left-back in the world! He can do what he wants!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas ChelseaFC Vaata postitust
                  He is the best left-back in the world! He can do what he wants!

Kommentaar

Isegi mina olen võimeline tunnistama, et Cashley on parem kui Evra.

Kommentaar

Ei viitsi vaidlema ka hakata, eks igaühel ole oma arvamus.

Kommentaar

Ancelotti says Ashley Cole will start against Manchester United despite an incident at the training ground last week. The defender has since apologised and the matter has been dealt with internally, with focus now on tomorrow night's game.
                        'He will play,' Ancelotti confirmed. ' Obviously we are not happy with what happened but I have spoken with him and he was really disappointed about this, said sorry, he made a mistake. I think he is in focus to play a good game.'

Mingit infot väljakule jooksvast meeskonnast rohkem välja ei öeldud.

Kommentaar

Sellised paugutajad saadetakse Stanford Bridge-l kohvile.Ennustan , et 2:0 ManU-le

Kommentaar

Andreas , ka mina loodan et ManU võidab, aga sellise poolkaitse liiniga... ei tule just kõige parem mäng ManU poolt kui Ferguson midagi ei muuda, poolikut tööle ei saa siis kellad ka, ennustan siiski 2-1 ManU'le .

Kommentaar

Pakun 9-2 Chelseale. Nüüd te siis teate.

PS. kenad pildid Evrast. Ashley pole see hooaeg ka teab mis jumalikult mänginud. Uus best leftback in the world on Baines.

Kommentaar

See, et Cashley on rumal, oli juba ammu teada. Ja muidugi turvat88tajaga kaklemine(loe:Evra on kah rumal) on hoopis rohkem tere tulnud.

P6hir6hk tuleks siiski t2nasele m2ngule suunata ja mankule korralikult hambasss panna...no kohe yldse ei seedi neile kaotada.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X