Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kohe aru saada, et Shitty ja Wigan on karika finaalis hetkel mängimas. Mingit juttu foorumis ei ole.

Kommentaar

Korralik punaste kaartide päev täna Inglise jalgpallis. Kaks mängu - kolm punast.

Kommentaar

Three different Robertos in a row.
        Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Chris Powell on eelmisel hooajal liiga võitnud treeneritest ainus,kes hetkel veel ametis on. Charlton Athleticu üheksas koht divaris oli talle töö säilitamiseks piisav tulemus. Ülejäänud vendadel nii hästi ei läinud, kes läks tülli klubiga ,kes lihtsalt sackiti.

"Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

SAF oli oma 26 aastaga alles poisike.

English football's longest-serving manager is to retire at the end of the season from the club he formed with a group of friends 50 years ago.

Jimmy Davies, 71, is stepping down as boss of Waterloo Dock AFC, in the Liverpool County Premier League.

Mr Davies, who first took charge in 1963, said he had enjoyed managing "tremendously".
            He added that life in the grassroots game had been "proper football".
            Mr Davies's claim to be the longest-serving manager in England has been verified by The Football Association.

He said he had "made the bold announcement it was going to be my last year ahead of our AGM, although I will still be on the committee" and added that "time moves on [and] the modern age is catching up on me".
            Mr Davies will have been in charge for 24 more years than Sir Alex Ferguson, who recently announced he was stepping down at Manchester United after 26 years, but said there were not many similarities between their tenures.
            "I don't think Fergie gets involved in washing football kits like my wife does," he said.

'Accidental manager'
            Waterloo Dock AFC was formed by a group of friends who worked on Liverpool docks in 1963.
            It was the same year Harry Catterick lead Everton to the English first division title and Bill Shankly's Liverpool began a campaign that would bring them their sixth English championship.
            In February of 1963 The Beatles recorded their first album, Please Please Me.
            Mr Davies, who has logged every game's appearances and scorers ever since, said he had played "early on but after six weeks, the lads found me out and, trying to be nice, said 'you can go and be our manager'".

"It was purely by accident."
            Mr Davies's tenure has seen the club win more than 70 trophies.
            Waterloo Dock's best-known player was striker John Durnin, who started his career with the side before being sold to Liverpool for £500 in 1986.
            Mr Davies's last game as manager will be on 28 May
            "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

BBC Sport Price of Football survey 2012

Kommentaar

David Beckham has announced his retirement from football.
                712 Appearances
                129 Goals
                115 England Caps
                6 Premier League Medals
                2 FA Cups
                2 MLS Cup
                1 Champions League
                1 La Liga
                1 Ligue 1

Well, taaskord ühe generatsiooni lõpp. Üpris palju on olnud vaja seda öelda viimaste nädalate eest.

Peab vist teise Reali ja ManU legendide omavahelise mängu pidama Muidugi väärib midagi veel uhkemat.

Kommentaar

Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Ulme.
                    Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Liiga parima valimisel seda ei arvestata kui isik on diving wanker? 4 kollast kaarti saada puhtalt dive´mise eest on päris korralik saak.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas RVN Vaata postitust
                        Liiga parima valimisel seda ei arvestata kui isik on diving wanker? 4 kollast kaarti saada puhtalt dive´mise eest on päris korralik saak.
                        Ei ole aimugi kas hapud viinamarjad või milles asi, aga päriselt käisid praegu sellise hüpoteesi välja? Kes too õilis rüütel siis su meelest oleks pidand tolle tiitli kotti pistma tänasel hooajal?

Kommentaar

Delfi: Inglismaa jalgpallis lahvatas kakaskandaal

"Inglismaa jalgpalli esiliiga üleminekumängudel puhkes nn kakaskandaal. Nimelt leidsid Crystal Palace`i klubi jalgpallurid enne otsustavat võõrsilmängu Brightoniga oma meeskonna riietusruumist väljaheited."

Mida kuradit?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Andres. Vaata postitust
                            Mida kuradit?

For some reason, someone had access to the away dressing room and done something terrible, trying to upset everyone related to Palace. To say it in clear English, someone had a ‘poo’ all outside the toilets, over and around
                            GEORGE: No, no, no! Nothing happens /-/ RUSSELL: Well, why am I watching it?
                            GEORGE: Because it's on TV RUSSELL: Not yet..
                            (Seinfeld, The Pitch)

Kommentaar

Phil Neville veel pinsile minekut kinnitanud pole.Kindel on ,et ta lahkub Evertonist, edasi mängimise osas pole mees veel otsust langetanud.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                                [Bossid: Rafa Benitez (Chelsea -> ?)
                                Sir Alex Ferguson (Man Utd)
                                David Moyes (Everton -> Man Utd)
                                mancini.
                                buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X