No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

RCD Espanyol de Barcelona vs Liverpool F.C.

Espanyol's History
    Full name Reial Club Deportiu Espanyol de Barcelona
    Nickname(s) Periquitos (Parakeets) Blanquiblaus (White and Blues)
    Founded 28 October 1900 (as Sociedad Española de Football)
    Foundation and club culture
    Espanyol were founded on 28 October 1900 by Ángel Rodríguez, an engineering student at the University of Barcelona. The club's original home was in the well-off district of Sarrià and was initially known as the Sociedad Española de Football. One year later, the club changed its name to "Club Español de Fútbol." Espanyol was the first club in Spain to be formed exclusively by Spanish fans of the game as opposed to expatriates who formed other clubs such as FC Barcelona.
    The club originally played in bright yellow shirts, with the colour of the shorts being left to the individual player. A friend of the club founder owned a textile business and happened to have an abundance of yellow material left over from a job. In 1910, the club changed its name to "Club Deportivo Español" and chose blue and white stripes as shirt colours and as the central colours of the club badge. Blue and white was chosen in homage to the colours appearing on the shield of the great Catalan Admiral Roger de Lluria, who sailed the Mediterranean protecting Catalonia's interests in the Middle Ages. The club were successful from the very beginning, winning the Campionat de Catalunya in 1903 and subsequently playing in the Copa del Rey.
    Development of club's name
    In 1906, the club folded due to financial reasons and most of the players joined the "X Sporting Club." This club won the Campionat de Catalunya three times between 1906 and 1908. In 1909, this club was effectively relaunched as "Club Deportivo Español" and in 1910, they adopted the present day colours in honour of Admiral Roger de Llúria, an Italian naval hero.
    Espanyol are one of several Spanish football clubs granted patronage by the Spanish crown and thus entitled to use Real in their names and the royal crown on their badge. This right was granted to Espanyol in 1912 by Alfonso XIII and the club subsequently became known as "Real Club Deportivo Español."
    Following the abdication of Alfonso XIII in 1931 and the declaration of the Second Spanish Republic, due to prohibition of royal symbols, the club adopted the more Catalan/republican friendly name "Club Esportiu Espanyol." After the Spanish Civil War and the subsequent prohibition of the Catalan language, the name reverted to "Real Club Deportivo Español."
    The club took the Catalan spelling for its name in February 1995. The word "Deportiu" in Reial Club Deportiu Espanyol de Barcelona is a Catalanised form of the the original word "Deportivo" (Castilian) despite the correct word being "Esportiu" in the Catalan language. This choice was made in order to retain the initials RCD in the club's name.

Trophies
    Copa del Rey
    4 X 1929, 1940, 2000, 2006
    UEFA Cup
    Runner-up (2): 1987-88, 2006-07

Miscellaneous information
    In 1928, Espanyol became a founding member of La Liga, and in 1929, the team won their first Copa del Rey. Ricardo Saprissa, a player from this era, later emigrated to Costa Rica where he helped form Deportivo Saprissa. The team has qualified nine times for the UEFA Cup (including the 2006-07 qualification following the 2006 Spanish Cup win) and reached the final in 1988, losing to Bayer Leverkusen of then-West Germany on penalty kicks (2-3), after a memorable home-and-away final (3-0 in Barcelona, 0-3 in Leverkusen), and on 2007, losing to Sevilla FC on another penalty kicks round (1-3), after a memorable match (ended 1-1 on normal time, and 2-2 on the extra time). In 1994, Espanyol created its reserve team, Espanyol B, currently playing in the Segunda División B. The side plays at Barcelona's Olympic Stadium, the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys. A new stadium for the club is currently under construction between the cities of Cornellà de Llobregat and El Prat de Llobregat, west of Barcelona. It is expected to be ready by the end of next season and will have a capacity of 40,000. Espanyol colaborates with Panionios, Halmstads BK & Swansea City. Espanyol has the first choice to buy players of those teams and also can loan them youn players

Rafa Benitez's men will be the first opponents to grace Espanyol's new home...
    Liverpool will be Espanyol's first guests as the Spanish club open their new stadium before next season.

Rafa's side will play a friendly game in the summer as part of the opening of the new ground. The game, due to take place on August 2, will be a match that could, potentially, see Albert Riera and Steve Finnan come up against their former teams.

Kuna tegemist on kõva meeskonnaga, siis ma läheksin sellise koosseisuga:

25. Pepe Reina

2. Glen Johnson 23. Jamie Carragher 5.Daniel Agger 22. Emiliano Insua

15. Yossi Benayoun 14. Xabi Alonso 20. Javier Mascherano 11. Albert Riera

8. Steven Gerrard
    9. Fernando Torres

Rafa on siukse koosseisuga:Reina, Johnson, Insua, San Jose, Carragher, Lucas, Mascherano, Gerrard, Benayoun, Kuyt, Torres ja vahetuses on Cavalieri, Plessis, Degen, Voronin, Riera, Alonso, Kelly, Babel, Ngog, Spearing, Dossena.

Poolajaks on seis 1-0 Espanyolile.Me vajaksime Xabi keskväljale.Me mängime liiga palju pikki palle,Lucasel puudub Xabi silmaring,meie söödud on olnud halvad ja anname liiga palju kergelt palli ära.Me mängime kõrge tempoga ja jõuame hästi kaitsesse,aga me peaksime parandama oma oskusi palliga.Igakord , kui vaatan Torres saab kossi , jääb mul hing kinni , et ta ei saaks vigastada.

Espanyol võitis 3-0 Liverpooli.Esimese poolaja koosseis pluss Agger ja Skrtel juurde, siis me oleks suutnud enamat luua.

Kommentaar

hull mees!
      mc jünger.Anus Äärits.

Kommentaar

Hooaja eelmäng on meil nii saast, et kui päriselt mängima hakatakse, läheb hästi. Igal lollil oma lohutus eks ole.
        the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
        because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas mcnamara Vaata postitust
          Hooaja eelmäng on meil nii saast, et kui päriselt mängima hakatakse, läheb hästi. Igal lollil oma lohutus eks ole.
          Leedsi fännidel oli see ka ühe hooaja eel suureks rõõmuks, kui kõik sõprusmängud kaotati või vähemalt ei võidetud küll ühtegi. Viimati olla nii olnud, kui tiitel võideti. See oli see rõõmu osa. Tollel aastal kukuti vist aga liigas alla või juhtus midagi muud rõvedat. Seega kahe otsaga asi.
          When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Väidetavalt Xabi diil offical..
            nüüd tulevad mölakad meilt Albertot ära viima

Toetagem 6+5 ja alla 18. aastaste transferide keelustamist. Väärtustagem jalgpalli, mitte raha.

Parim laul

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas flameas Vaata postitust
              nüüd tulevad mölakad meilt Albertot ära viima
              Contador ei kuulu Liverpoolile ju Või kes need teie olete? Kurat, polegi Roma foorum?
              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Alberto Aquilani. tra ja siis itaalia fänn ei tea ja hispaania fänn peab teadma
                Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas lorenzo Vaata postitust
                  Alberto Aquilani. tra ja siis itaalia fänn ei tea ja hispaania fänn peab teadma
                  lolz, pigem vihjasin sellele, et Roma fänn Aquilanist Liverpooli foorumisse rääkima tuleb.
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Mis kuradi ime läbi Xabi 34 miljonit £ väärt on? No okei ta oskab hästi sööta ja värki, aga 34?!? Hinnad on küll ikka väga pe***e lännu. Ma maksaks ta eest maksimaalselt 20 milli (seda juhul kui väga hädasti oleks keskele kedagi vaja, Realil ilmselgelt polnud!) ja mitte senti ka rohkem, aga Rafa suutis Reali ikka mõnuga röövida siin selle tehinguga. Egas midagi.

Kommentaar

See oli esimene kord pmst kui Rafa sai ise tegutseda mängija müümisega.

Eks ta tahtis ka näidata, et ta on tegija. Et temaga ei saa tingida.

Aga muidu jah, uskumatu hind, täiesti labane, peaaegu samasugune lollus nagu Ibra Barcasse.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas mcnamara Vaata postitust
                        Põhimõtteliselt on nii, et mängijaid, kes ei taha Liverpoolis mängida, pole tarvis jõuga kinni hoida. Teisest küljest saan aru ka klubist, kes püüab enda jaoks vähegi inimliku diili välja võluda. Alonso on nii või teisiti 'pooli jaoks minevik.
                        Nõnda siis tõesti.
                        Istanbuli imetegijaist pole seega peale Carra ja Gerrardi enam kedagi.
                        the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
                        because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

34 on piisavalt palju, vaatades eelmist hooaega, ta oli üks parimaid mängijaid.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Plague89 Vaata postitust
                            Mis kuradi ime läbi Xabi 34 miljonit £ väärt on? No okei ta oskab hästi sööta ja värki, aga 34?!? Hinnad on küll ikka väga pe***e lännu. Ma maksaks ta eest maksimaalselt 20 milli (seda juhul kui väga hädasti oleks keskele kedagi vaja, Realil ilmselgelt polnud!) ja mitte senti ka rohkem, aga Rafa suutis Reali ikka mõnuga röövida siin selle tehinguga. Egas midagi.
                            sa räägid umbes stiilis kümme miljonit siia-sinna

Kommentaar

Viis aastat tagasi oleks selle raha eest saanud 24. aastase Steven Gerrardi ja head 10 milli oleks veel üle jäänud.

Kommentaar

Viis aastat tagasi oleks selle raha eest saanud 23 aastase Alonso ja head 20 milli oleks veel üle jäänud.

Eniveis, kahju - hea mängumees, profesionaal. Samas tihti on jäänud mulje, et ta teeb asju vastu tahtmist... et ei tunne mängust mõnu, fun on puudu.
                                see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X