Liverpool FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Liverpool\'

Kuna see Dudeki intervjuu on pärit Poola ajakirjandusest, siis pole ka ime, et Inglise fantast-dzurnod sellise käki on tõlketronist kätte saanud.

2 erinevat kvaliteetväljaannet jõuavad hoopis erinevate tulemusteni. Meil pole mõtetki hakata siin Dudekit arvustama, kuna tema sõnu tegelikult ei tea.

INDEPENDENT:

\"Even if he [Benitez] wants me to play me in a Liverpool match, I don\'t want to play for this club any more,\"

\"I can\'t see any point talking further with Benitez. It\'s a waste of time. I have decided to leave Liverpool at whatever cost and I won\'t change my mind. Benitez just makes the frustration deeper.\"

\"to make it clear to Benitez I\'m not interested in being the club\'s second-choice keeper\"

\"If someone buys me for £3m Liverpool will have pulled off the transfer deal of the year. I\'m 33 in March. I have no idea how they came to such an absurd figure.\"

TIMES:

“I don’t understand Benítez’s politics, but I don’t care any more. I was waiting for a chance at the beginning of the season. Now I feel like I don’t want to play for Liverpool.“

“If they won’t let me go and I have to stay, I no longer feel sure that I can fulfil the role Benítez gives me.”

“Asking this much money for a goalkeeper who will be 33 in March is crazy,”

“I don’t want to leave Liverpool in a scandal, but it doesn’t change the fact that I want to leave.”

Ma tean, kumb tõlge kõlab rohkem Dudeklikult, ja see ei ole esimene.
    Feel the strength of a hundred thousand heartbeats,
    Cry welcome to the song.
    And as it lifts you, time to move on.
    We go!

Kommentaar

Otsene tõlge originaalintervjuust Poola ajakirjale. Tõlkijaks poolakas. See, mida BBC on kokku uhanud, on see küll kaugel. Ta isegi avaldab tänulikkust Benitezile.

Jerzy Dudek - The prisioner of Anfield

Benitez informed your manager - Jan de Zeeuw - that he absolutely doesn\'t agree for you leaving Liverpool this season. He announced he will give you a chance to play

JD: This is another piece of nonesense by Benitez. I say it firmly: even if the manager wants to play me, I don\'t have the willingness to play for this club. He should\'ve given me the chance in November when i was back from injury. He didn\'t do that and now it\'s too late. I deceided to leave Liverpool by all means and i won;t change my mind. And Benitez is only deepening my frustration, which from some time is the main matter in my head

You\'re not allowing a chance that your situation in Liverpool will change?

JD: No. From the begining I was in lost position. First in a decesive moments of last season Benitez did\'t deny the for 2 months ongoing roumors about Reina coming to the club, so i figured this was the truth. And it was than when it started to be hard for me. Than, paradoxically, in the best moment of my career, after winning the CL, i got back to the club knowing that i would have to leave it in the near future. It soon got to me that my time in Liverpool is definitely finished. And nothing will change on this matter.

It is reported that Liverpool set a price tag of 3 mln euro?

JD: I even heared that it is in pounds. I will say like that: If someone buys me for 3mln euro than Liverpool will do business of the year! I\'ll be 33 in March and for the past few monts i haven\'t played anywhere. I just don;t know what was their criteria of setting such an irrational price

The Liverpool bosses apparently still think you have a big value

JD: My value could possibly be high, but only just after the CL final, possibly at the beggining of the pre-season training camp. Not now. I if have such big value, why did they pay twice as much to buy Reina? It doesn\'t stick together. For 3mln English clubs buy young, very perspective players, playing in the field. Taking into consideration the fact that my contract runs out in a year, and my age- 1,5 mln euro is absolutely maximum price you can quote for me.

De Zeeuw says he can\'t do anything. He\'s helpless.

JD: That\'s why i asked him to come to Liverpool immediately and put the tings sharply (??) I don\'t intend to speak to Benitez anymore, because it makes no sense. And from De Zeuuw i expect that he will be cringing so long in front of Benitez door\'s that he will give me the green light to move. I\'m fed up with little games with Benitez and do not want to take part in them anymore.

\'The Times\' journo says that it will be Scott Carson who would be loaned, not you.

JD: I specially didn\'t travel for the Luton game, as I told Benitez that competiotion for the second spot doesn\'t interest me. I just wish he could once behave like a man and start treating me with the same respect that i always treated him. I must give credit to Benitez - I\'ve learned plenty from him. More than from any other manager i\'ve worked with. So it\'d be better if he didn\'t deepen my frustration and let me leave. I have a lot of friends in Liverpool and i don\'t want to leave in an atmosphere of scandal or conflict.

How much truth is in information that you had offers from Bundesliga and Feyenoord?

JD: There\'s a lot of truth in them but as soon as Liverpool bosses say 3 mln there\'s no one on the other end of the phone. Maybe if i phoned my friend Jacek Bak who plays i Qatar there would be some offers but that direction absolutely doesn\'t interest me.

Are you seriously thinking of moving to Germany?

JD: yes, i want to play in Bundesliga. It\'s funny because yesterday i had a call from journo from \'Kicker\' and he was saying: \'i know that you\'re now on secret negotiations with Fc Koln\' He couldn;t believe when i told him i was in England. But there is some interest - i\'m not saying it is Koln - in my person

And if you would have to stay in Liverpool after all?

JD: I\'m ruling out that possibility

You have contract till 2007. What would you do if there would be no other option?

JD: Than i will stay, but not in a role Benitez wants me to play
      Cry welcome to the song.
      We go!

Kommentaar

Njah. See lugu on väga huvitav, aga põhimõtteliselt jääb Dudeki sõnum siiski samaks, millisena BBC seda juba hommikul raporteeris.
        Intervjuu viimasest lausest on mõnevõrra raske aru saada. Kui ta peab Liverpooli lepingu lõppemiseni jääma, siis ta jääb, aga mitte selles rollis, milles Benitez teda näeb? See on puhas nonsenss muidugi.
        Loodetavasti võetakse mõistlik pakkumine vastu ja lubatakse tal minna.
        the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
        because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Oma viimase lause seletab ta lahti vahepeal täpsemalt - teda ei motiveeri 2. väravavahi koha pelae kaklemine. Ehk siis kui teda ei lasta minna, siis teeb ta Winston Bogarde\'i. Käib kohal aga motivatsioonist pole jälgegi.
          Cry welcome to the song.
          We go!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Sajets

Oma viimase lause seletab ta lahti vahepeal täpsemalt - teda ei motiveeri 2. väravavahi koha pelae kaklemine. Ehk siis kui teda ei lasta minna, siis teeb ta Winston Bogarde\'i. Käib kohal aga motivatsioonist pole jälgegi.
            Ja aru tuleb saada ka sellest, et need küsimused esitati talle ja ta oli kohustatud neile vastama. Ja ega ka meie välismaal mängivad pallurid just kiidusõnu ei loobi, kui neid pingil hoitakse. Seda eriti kodumeedias. Paneme asjad ilusti konteksti.
            Cry welcome to the song.
            We go!

Kommentaar

Dudeki avaldus selle kõige kohta
              Cry welcome to the song.
              We go!

Kommentaar

Huvitav, kas pressiteenistus mõtles tsitaadid ise välja või käskisid Dudekil endal midagi ikka pobiseda.
                When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

ja Liverpoolil on nüüd juba 7 väravavahti:

Martin hansen Bronbyst

Kui liita neile 7le otsa veel 3 erinevates U meeskondades mängivad väravavahid(Paul Lancaster, Dave Roberts ja Josh Mimms), on meil neid kokku 10. Oleks Henchoz veel olemas, saaks 11 meest kokku.
                  Cry welcome to the song.
                  We go!

Kommentaar

Mis kurat selle hunniku väravavahtide mõte on? Sisutu ju 10 tükki kokku koguda ja ikka kahte-kolme mängitada

Kommentaar

Pööra nüüd tähelepanu ka sellele, et nendest 10st 2 on sama hästi kui läinud (Klaasmees ja Dude), Lancaster, Roberts, Mimms ja Hansen on kõik U-18 ja alla selle (jah, ka sel tasemel on juba väravavahid, mitte need suvalised, kes väljakule ei saa). Willis on reservide väravavaht ja arvatavasti läheb ka Martin alguses sinna. Carson on 2. number ja Reina 1.
                      Cry welcome to the song.
                      We go!

Kommentaar

Härri on loom na!!!
                        mc jünger.Anus Äärits.

Kommentaar

Loomalik lärakas Härrilt vasakuga neh.

Crouch ja Moro ei suutnud ära lüüa kohe mängu alguses. 46\' minuti paiku oli õnne, et Robbie Keane on sündinud siia ilma hunniku õnnetusena.

Ei usuks, et ma seda kunagi ütlen, aga Luis Garcia oleks ehk täna hea olnud
                          Teisel poolajal oli puudu sellisest \"rogue factor\'ist\". Alsonso ja Gerrardi päev oli hmm, \"keskpärane\". See-eest Hyypiä mängis kohati ründavat poolikut. Ja Cisse soeng oli täna eriti kukk.

Ning järelhüüe tänasele eriti osavale mancside satsile: O\'Shea, Fletcher, Evra ja SILVESTRE, nädala pärast kohtume!

Kommentaar

Liverpool - Tottenham H.
                            1 - 0 H. Kewell

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas OskarM
                              Ei usuks, et ma seda kunagi ütlen, aga Luis Garcia oleks ehk täna hea olnud
                              Teisel poolajal oli puudu sellisest \"rogue factor\'ist\".
                              Garcia on vigastatud. Ta on mänginud viimased paar kuud valuga põlves kuid Boltoni vastu enam ei saanud. Hetkel on ta Hispaanias Barcelonas uuringutel, et kas on vaja opereerida ja mis täpselt viga on. Lähipäevadel selgub, kas nuga on tarvis või mitte. Viimased uudised on, et arvatavasti ei ole vaja, aga paar järgmist päeva annavad täpse vastuse.
                              Cry welcome to the song.
                              We go!

Kommentaar

Sellised uudised siis Garcia kohta. Info tema isiklikult sõbralt:

Re: Luis Garcia is injured
                                « Reply #47 on: Today at 05:21:40 PM »

Finally i could speak with Luis, just a few minutes ago.

He told me that all tests were made today and yesterday. He is only waiting for the final doctor´s conclussion watching the tests.
                                Anyway it seems that it won´t be necessary go to an operating room.
                                The doctor also saw a problem on his back as cause of beeing forcing to play. Since 2 or 3 months ago, when he started to feel the injury, he was taking massages and medicines, but he was training and playing too, so the problem was ever there and going worse.

Now he will need about 2 weeks period of totally rest. Only massages and medicines for his problems on back and knee. No training (and of course no playing...).
                                After that he will need, probably 2 more weeks of training with the team to be totally fit.

As i said, he is waiting for the final conclussions of the doctors, to know exactly where are the problems and the way to cure them. The periods of recuperation aren´t totally right till know the doctor´s conclussion.
                                Cry welcome to the song.
                                We go!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X