No announcement yet.

Blackburn Rovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ise ei vaadanud,kuid jutu põhjal võib omad järeldused teha.

Neil Warnock
    "The lads were furious with El-Hadji Diouf; he (Mackie) had broken his leg and he is calling him all sorts on the pitch.

"There was no need to put the finger up and call him a disgrace and even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.

"I can't abide people like that, I don't know why he wants to take on the world every week.

"For many years I have thought he (Diouf) was the gutter type - I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting to sewer rats.
    "I think he is the lowest of the low and I can't see him being at Blackburn much longer because I can't see Steve Kean putting up with someone like that in the dressing room when he is trying to form a new image for Blackburn.

"I think he will be the first to go and good riddance - I hope he goes abroad because I won't miss watching him. He is a nasty little person."
    "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Raitsu Vaata postitust
      Ise ei vaadanud,kuid jutu põhjal võib omad järeldused teha.
      Ise ka mängu ei vaadanud, kuid see mackie jalaluu olukord oli vägavägaväga suur ebaõnn (nii palju, kui lugenud selle kohta olen).
      El-hadjit kaitsma ei hakka- peaks olema juba ise piisavalt vana, et oma käitumise kohta järeldusi teha. Kui seda teha ei suuda, siis paksu teda kaitsmas enam pole...

Positiivsemast- QPRi vastu tegi debüüdi 19 aastane Jason Lowe. Roversis alates 12ndast eluaastast ning esindanud ka inglise U19 koondist (kutsuti suvel ka U19 EMile, kuid jalavigastuse tõttu jäi sellest eemale).
      Pingile aga mahtus ka 16 aastane Robbie Cotton, keda Gary Bowyer peab Roversi akadeemia viimase aastakümne talendikamaks mängijaks.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas piimamees Vaata postitust
        üks blackburni tulevikumees teeb šotimaal ilma. Motherwellis laenul viib Nick Blackman

lõi eile St johnstone vastu kübara (vastaste väravas seisis siis endine blackburni palgaline soomlane peter enckelman). Blackman on 12 mänguga löönud 8 väravat ja šoti liiga väravalööjate edetabelis annab see teise koha. Täna oma 21st sünnipäeva tähistav noormees oli paksu sämi esimeseks täienduseks roversi treenerina. Laenul peaks ta esialgselt olema selle kalendriaasta lõpuni ja pole välistatud, et heade esituste jätkumisel võib teda näha taas roversi särgis platsile jooksmas.
        Neegrist juudipoiss on Blackburnis tagasi ja sõlmis ka uue lepingu

Rovers striker Nick Blackman has put pen-to-paper on a new contract with the club.

The 21-year-old frontman has signed a new two-and-a-half year deal.

Nick arrived at Rovers from Macclesfield Town after a successful trial in early 2009 and quickly went out on loan, first to Blackpool and then onto Oldham Athletic for the first half of the 2009-10 campaign.

But it was this season whilst on a half-year loan with Scottish side Motherwell that he made headlines after scoring 10 times in 18 appearances for the SPL club, including a hat-trick the day before his 21st birthday as Motherwell defeated St Johnstone 4-0.

The forward's new deal sees him contracted to Rovers until the summer of 2013.

Kommentaar

Blackburn Rovers have appointed Danish legend John Jensen to the football management team.

John, who has agreed an initial contract through until the end of the current season, will take up a role as assistant manager to new manager Steve Kean.

The former Arsenal and Denmark midfielder, now 45, gained 69 international caps during a highly-successful playing career - including the opening goal against Germany in the 1992 European Championship final, which Denmark won 2-0.

He was a key part of the Arsenal side that won the FA Cup and League Cup in his first season at the club (1992-93) and the European Cup Winners Cup a year later.

After making over 130 appearances for the Gunners, he returned to Denmark to end his playing days.

In 1999, he became player-manager of Herfolge BK and immediately made a name for himself by winning the Danish Superliga title for the first time in the club's history.

He later became assistant manager to Michael Laudrup both with Danish club Brondby and Spanish side Getafe, before having another spell as a manager, back in Denmark, with Randers FC.

Steve Kean said: "John has a wealth of experience, both here and abroad, and he is very much focussed on the development of players. His views and philosophies on football dovetail with mine and he has also shown himself to be a very loyal assistant, a massively important factor for me. I am delighted to welcome him aboard."

John said: "From what I see and hear this looks like a very exciting time for Blackburn Rovers, with the new owners and a new manager. I think I can bring knowledge and experience to the job and I also believe I can help players become better individually and the team to improve as a collective unit. I view it as a great opportunity."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas piimamees Vaata postitust
            Neegrist juudipoiss on Blackburnis tagasi ja sõlmis ka uue lepingu

Rovers striker Nick Blackman has put pen-to-paper on a new contract with the club.

The 21-year-old frontman has signed a new two-and-a-half year deal.

Nick arrived at Rovers from Macclesfield Town after a successful trial in early 2009 and quickly went out on loan, first to Blackpool and then onto Oldham Athletic for the first half of the 2009-10 campaign.

But it was this season whilst on a half-year loan with Scottish side Motherwell that he made headlines after scoring 10 times in 18 appearances for the SPL club, including a hat-trick the day before his 21st birthday as Motherwell defeated St Johnstone 4-0.

The forward's new deal sees him contracted to Rovers until the summer of 2013.
            Läks hooaja lõpuni tagasi šotimaale- Albandreeni vms

Kommentaar

Ta on tagasi!

Roque Santa Cruz today completed his move back to Ewood Park.

The Paraguayan striker, who has joined on loan from Manchester City until the end of the season, signed in time to be included in the squad for tomorrow's Barclays Premier League fixture at Chelsea.

Manager Steve Kean said: "Everyone knows what Roque is capable of here and his arrival has already created a real buzz around the place.

"We are really looking forward to giving him a platform on which to show his ability."

Roque said: "I feel like I am coming home. This has been the easiest decision of my career.

"I want to get playing and scoring goals again and this is a real chance for me to prove myself after a frustrating period.

"Everyone knows what Blackburn Rovers means to me."

Kommentaar

RSC ja Kalinic pole vist koige hullem ründepaar?

Kommentaar

Teades santat, siis põhiküsimus seisneb selles, et kas ta rohkem veedab aega palliplatsil või on Grella seltsis laataretis. Ise eelistaks tema kõrval Mamet või Robertsit näha.

Kommentaar

Kas keegi teab, kas Blackburn maksab Santa Cruzi terve palga või ainult mingi osa?

Kommentaar

arvata on, et rovers ei maksa sentigi.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eston maravilha Vaata postitust
                        arvata on, et rovers ei maksa sentigi.
                        City have hardened their stance on loan players' wages since heavily subsidising Craig Bellamy's switch to Cardiff earlier this season and Blackburn are paying most of Santa Cruz's salary.
                        Kean said: "That is something that shows the fans we can now go and compete and we can see off other teams, not only in this country but abroad.
                        "It shows the ambitions of the owners to match these fees and salaries to bring quality to the club."

kuniks järgmist linnugripi puhangut ei ole tulnud, võib ärbelda küll.
                        armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Täna võõral väljakul Chelsea. Asi juba paraneb- Niko saab taas mängida; Robbo, Givet, Olsson ja N'zonzi taas terved. Puuduvad veel siis ainult Aasias viibiv Emerton ning vigased Grella, Andrews ja Jones.
                          No punktiga võiks ikka tagasi tulla

Kommentaar

Eile saime võõrsil 0:2 kaotuse, kuid midagi hullu ka polnud. Asi tundub liikuvat õiges suunas. Mõlemad värava juures oli parajalt ebaõnne ka. Vigastustest räsitud keskväli oli nõrgimaks lüliks (Dunni kaitsva poolikuna ikka väga ette ei kujutaks). Dunn sai kohe esimesel poolajal vigastada ning Lowe pidi premieris debüüdi tegema Chelsea vastu.. Noormees sai päris hästi hakkama- mängis julgelt, kuid lõpus väsis ja vastased on tasemel ka. Ramires eriti. Emertonist oli selgelt puudu. RSC teisel poolajal oli väga hea- suutis palli ilusti ees hoida ning omadele jagada. Kaitseliin oli väga tasemel (Nelsen ja Givet eriti). Muidugi juniori salton oli muljetavaldav

Uudised viivad meid üpris kindlalt kokku Jermaine Jonesiga ehk täiendust keskväljale, mida on kõige rohkem vaja. Larsson on ka võimalik veel ning ründesse noor Barca mees Rochina. Adami tulek tundub kahtlane.
                            Chimbonda minemas QPRi ning Judge läks Notts Countysse päriseks. Linganzi hooaja lõpuni Prestonis.

Kommentaar

Robinson käis vigastuse ajal soojal maal? Või lihtsalt soll?

Kommentaar

Jermaine Jones- olemas!

Manager Steve Kean was delighted with the addition of Jones: "He's a fantastic signing for us.

"Anybody who knows him as a player, he's a natural ball winner, he's a very good passer as well.

"He's got a fantastic engine, he can go box-to-box, he's a genuine all round midfield player."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X