No announcement yet.

Manchester United FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vaevalt tegu trollimisega on, ise piletit ostes suvel olin ka süsteemis imestunud, või noh kartsin natuke. Kuivõrd siit kaugelt maalt minnes on soodsam kõik pikalt ette broneerida ei soosi antud süsteem turiste. Seal on aga nii ,et toimub nii öelda loos. Teed membershipi, paned , et soovin osaleda pileti "loosis" (kutsugem seda siis nii, teoorias peaks töötama ta mingite lojaalsuspunktide järgi, eks mõneti loeb loosiõnn ka),valid hinnaklassid ja paned esita. Kui sinu sooviavaldus osutub edukaks, kasseeritakse krediitkaardilt raha pmts kohe ära ning on oma asi, kas lähed kohale või mitte. Tõenäoliselt võis seal olla ka teisi makseviise, ma nii väga ei süvenenud kuivõrd see sobis ka. No ja nii ma siis läksingi ehku peale välja, et Palace mängule ikka pileti saab, bronnisin lennupiletid ette, säästsin 100 euri.
    Aga suht munn käitumine igatahes, lojaalsete hooajapileti ostjatega võiks ikka viisakamalt asju ajada. See ei ole muidu esimene kord kui sellist värki korraldatakse.
    "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas nismo44 Vaata postitust
      Kuigi praegu tundub, et see on mingi rändom ruumor, mis mingi osa manu fänne rõõmsaks teeks ja ei tea nagu, mis kasu see Arsenalile nii väga tuua võiks või kas mõni oma fänn teda üldse tagasi tahaks, aga suht huvitav oleks jälgida sellist lahendust.
      Enne oli ta meie main man ja siis tal oli n-ö õigus nõuda ja dikteerida ja kui polnud rahul, lasi varvast. Nüüd oleks ta praktiliselt suvaline juku, kes tuleks tagasi sellise suhtumisega, et "noh, eks sa siis tule ja ole siin, kui sulle seal enam ei meeldi", aga huvitav oleks jälgida, et tuleb saba jalge vahel ja vahetusmeheks ja olgu rahul, kui mõned mänguminutid ka saab
      Arsenali selle hooaja vormi jätkudes lööks see "suvaline juku" oma 20 kolli ilusti ära. Giroudi näol oleks väga kõva vahetusmees ka võtta.See selleks.

Jesse Lingard saadeti vahepeal laenule, täpsemalt Brightonisse ja hooaja lõpuni.
      "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Cleverley meenutab mulle Algo Kärpi ja Karel Tammjärve. Noorena peale saades tundusid päris potentsiaalikad vennad ja tulid ka mõned päris asjalikud tulemused. Mõne aasta möödudes on aga arengu asemel toimunud taandareng ja tulemused on kehvemad kui arengumaa sportlastel.
        Giggs will tear you appart.

Kommentaar

Üks härra kirjutas avatud kirja David Moyesele ja kiri on alljärgnev.

David Moyes,

I write you this letter on behalf of the 659 million United fans worldwide who are at a loss to explain how the champions of England have descended into mediocrity overnight, and I have a strong suspicion that you haven’t got the faintest idea either. I will proceed to spell it out for you:

Coaching Staff

It is widely accepted that your first and possibly biggest error of judgement was relieving three hugely influential members of our esteemed coaching staff, namely Mike Phelen, Rene Meulensteen and Eric Steele, of their duties. The players trusted and respected these individuals, Fergie’s right hand men, who knew the club inside out and who could have passed on invaluable insight from the great man himself. However, for reasons I cannot fathom you decided their knowledge and experience were surplus to requirements, and instead replaced them with Steve Round, Jimmy Lumsden and Chris Woods.

You know these guys better than any of the rest of us, so I would kindly urge you outline their credentials for replacing Mike Phelen, Rene Meulensteen and Eric Steel at the worlds greatest football club. I am personally of the opinion that assembling the senior coaching staff with individuals who have won precisely nothing, to lead players who have won everything there is to win in the domestic game, was a grave error on your part.

Transfer Window

Whilst I accept that this was always going be tricky situation with David Gill also leaving, you certainly did not cover yourself in glory. Firstly, that farcical pursuit of Cesc Fabregas. You and Mr Woodward must be the only two individuals on the planet who thought it possible that he would give up on his childhood club (and the best club team in the world) that he fought so hard to leave Arsenal for in favour of a move to United. And then to heap further embarrassment on the club you submitted bids left right and centre for seemingly every half decent midfielder in Europe. But alas you got your man… Marouane Fellaini.

It worries me that you thought this guy was good enough to play for Manchester United, whilst overlooking young Ross Barkley who will undoubtedly turn out to be England’s star player of his generation. A truly world-class prospect ignored by a truly inept manager.

Now, I understand the transfer market is a very precarious and complex world, far beyond my expertise, so if you feel I’ve missed the mark with any of the above please feel free to explain yourself.

Interviews

Before a ball was even kicked alarm bells were ringing. In your first interview (or one of) and many since you have claimed that ‘it will take time to get things the way I want them’. This implies you were looking to make changes from day one. Whilst this seems to be a stock phrase for new managers coming in, we must remember that they do so usually when a club is in turmoil. However, in your case the complete opposite was true, and in fact you should have tried to seamlessly fit in with a club that has had unprecedented success over the last 25 years. Nothing needed to change… continuity was the key. You needed to fit into the club, not the other way around!

Your post match interviews are infuriating. Your excuses are boring and inaccurate. And your lack of charisma is laid bare. And please please please wipe that stupid dumbfounded grin off your face during post-match interviews following a bad result. I understand that you are not necessarily finding anything amusing, but it drives me absolutely fucking mad, and I have come close to smashing my TV monitor to pieces, and would likely have done so had I not recently invested in a new (and rather expensive) 50″ 3D set.

Training Methods

As a mere fan I am not privy to the goings-on at Carrington, but it is plainly obvious that something is not right. I’m sure I can safely assume that you have subjected the champions of England to near enough the exact same training regime you used at Everton, and it is clearly working because you are achieving near identical results.

At United, the players have been lavished with world class training, delivered by highly skilled coaches such as Carlos Queiroz, and most recently, Rene Meulensteen. Can you imagine the shock to the system when focus was abruptly diverted from innovation, skill and technique to accommodate your, what I believe, are out-dated and old fashioned methods.

From what I can see on the pitch, the players look drained, overworked, lethargic and the technical element of their game has noticeably regressed. I have no other option but to conclude that the work being done on the training ground is not up to the standard that Manchester United Football Club require.

Tactics and Team Selections

If I were to go through every specific error in your team selections and tactics I would be here forever, so I will stick, in part, to your most recent disaster.

It is easy to be clever after the event, however following the announcement of your team selection for the Champions League first leg against Olympiacos, I knew we were in big trouble (and I have the text messages to prove it). What on earth were you thinking employing a basic 4-4-2 line-up away in Europe?

Especially when our wingers, namely Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia are bloody useless, not to mention the ineffective and most pointless footballer, Tom Cleverley. These three players have not managed to hold down regular spots in our team of late, however for some inexplicable reason you felt it right to give them all the nod. That decision can either be put down to a gross misjudgement by yourself, or a complete lack of respect to Olympiacos on your part. Either way it is totally unacceptable and you should come out and explain yourself.

Furthermore, rumours are circulating that Adnan Januzaj and Darren Fletcher were rested for this match, however I refuse to believe that this is true. I may not be your biggest fan but surely surely you are not stupid enough to leave them out of the squad to give them a ‘rest’ when we do not have another match for 11 days. Please can you clarify this situation?

I would also urge you to remember that you are NOT still the manager of Everton FC, but now have some truly gifted and world-class players at your disposal. Please start using them accordingly. If you are unsure how exactly to go about doing this, I suggest you seek the advice of Mike Phelan and Rene Meulensteen….oh no wait….you sacked them!

Conclusion

I don’t think any genuine United fan had serious aspirations of a trophy laden season, as the departure of Sir Alex Furguson was always going to leave a huge void. However, we won the the championship at a canter last season and despite everyone claiming we won it by default, although almost achieving a record number of points, it is unimaginable that we sit so many points adrift of a Champions League spot. In fact it is a disgrace!

Unfortunately, I lay the blame almost single-handedly at your door. The truth of the matter is I cannot think of one positive thing that you have done during your reign, not one. You have not even managed to pick the right team or employ the right tactics for a single match. I would suggest that this is the minimum to be expected from a manager at any level.

No doubt that Manchester United Football Club will stick to their principles and give you time. However, by then I fear you would have led us into the mid-table abyss. So I write this letter to appeal to your better nature. As a life-long United fan, and I feel I say this on behalf of millions of us around the world, we do not want to watch Everton FC playing in red shirts. And I am certain that you know no other way.

Due to the reasons outlined above (and many more that I overlooked) I feel that there is no other option other than to hand in your resignation, and I suggest that you do so with immediate effect.

If you would like me to draft the resignation letter on your behalf I will gladly do so.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Christodoulou
          Pay attention to the manager!

Kommentaar

eks kaotustest tingitud stress ajendab erineva pikkusega tekste

kandma erinevatele pindadele

(meenus -see-)
            GEORGE: No, no, no! Nothing happens /-/ RUSSELL: Well, why am I watching it?
            GEORGE: Because it's on TV RUSSELL: Not yet..
            (Seinfeld, The Pitch)

Kommentaar

moyes on noq
              Je suis Nasfal

Kommentaar

David Moyes can still succeed at Manchester United but he has made mistakes during his difficult reign, says Robbie Savage

Robbie Savage arvamus hetkeolukorrast. Üsna objektiivne.
                Pay attention to the manager!

Kommentaar

Annaks Jumal, et mõni tore tiim Kagawale suvel päästerõnga viskab. Manus ta mängida ei saa ja kui saab, ei anta söötu. Ainus vend mingisuguse skilliga poolikus ja ei kõlba...
                  Maailmameistrid!!

Kommentaar

Mata says hi.

Kommentaar

Kui ma hiljem kompuutri lähedusse satun viskan illustreeriva video ka, mis võtab Kagawa hetke olukorra hästi kokku. Lisaks, väidetavalt olla ta peale mängu Olympiacosega ka üpris terava analüüsi andnud Unitedi mängupildile.Ma muidugi ei tea kui õige see tsitaat oli mis mulle silma jäi.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Ibanez Vaata postitust
                        Annaks Jumal, et mõni tore tiim Kagawale suvel päästerõnga viskab. Manus ta mängida ei saa ja kui saab, ei anta söötu. Ainus vend mingisuguse skilliga poolikus ja ei kõlba...

Ma päris täpselt ei mäleta, kust seda lugesin, vist ühest teisest foorumist, aga väidetavalt olla Kagawa+raha <-->Gündogan diil päris päris lähedal. Pead pakule muidugi ei pane, aga suht elav diskussioon oli selle teema ümber.

EDIT: Päris hea tekst

Moyes ignores Kagawa in sushi restaurant

David Moyes has pointedly refused Shinji Kagawa's offer to translate Japanese menu items during a team dinner at a sushi restaurant, preferring to rely on Ashley Young...

Moyes and his Manchester United players decamped on Wednesday night to Umezushi on Mirabel Street in an attempt to rebuild morale after their Champions League defeat to Olympiakos.

But the evening took an uncomfortable turn when Moyes consistently ignored Kagawa’s attempts to explain the various exotic foodstuffs on offer, instead asking England winger Young for his thoughts on the relative merits of inarizushi and gunkanmaki.

“It was really awkward,” a Manchester United player, speaking on condition of anonymity, told FourFourTwo. “Shinji’s mid-way through explaining that the negitoromaki might be a better bet than the funazushi on account of the latter being made with fermented carp, when the gaffer turns his back on him and asks Ashley for his thoughts on natto maki.

“When Ashley says he doesn’t know what natto maki is, we all assume he’s going to listen to Shinji. But instead he asks Antonio [Valencia] what namasu means. Antonio does his best, but they didn’t teach him that at Wigan.

“The situation’s crying out for Shinji, but the boss just asks Juan Mata the difference between maguro and otoro, which isn’t fair on Juan, especially since he’d told him that we were all going for tapas.

“In the end, he just gives the menu to Tom Cleverley and asks him to come up with the goods. Is it really a surprise that everyone ends up with a massive bowl of wasabi and a California roll?”

The evening took a turn for the worse when Robin van Persie complained that everywhere he wanted to sit was already occupied by someone else, and deteriorated even further after an argument about the bill saw Moyes threaten the restaurant staff with an endless barrage of slow, looping crosses.

David Moyes has pointedly refused Shinji Kagawa's offer to translate Japanese menu items during a team dinner at a sushi restaurant, preferring to rely on Ashley Young...

Kommentaar

mõni jändrikum keskpoolik kuluks ära küll, eriti arvestades, et kaganaator on iseenesest ju vahva poiss ja puhtsalt inimlikust aspektist ei tahaks teda kuskil pingil mädanemas näha.
                          samas saksa-türk...nojah. marurahvuslane minus tõstab pead. tooge parem toni kroos.
                          buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mõmmik Vaata postitust
                            Ma päris täpselt ei mäleta, kust seda lugesin, vist ühest teisest foorumist, aga väidetavalt olla Kagawa+raha <-->Gündogan diil päris päris lähedal. Pead pakule muidugi ei pane, aga suht elav diskussioon oli selle teema ümber.

EDIT: Päris hea tekst

Moyes ignores Kagawa in sushi restaurant

Moyes and his Manchester United players decamped on Wednesday night to Umezushi on Mirabel Street in an attempt to rebuild morale after their Champions League defeat to Olympiakos.

But the evening took an uncomfortable turn when Moyes consistently ignored Kagawa’s attempts to explain the various exotic foodstuffs on offer, instead asking England winger Young for his thoughts on the relative merits of inarizushi and gunkanmaki.

“It was really awkward,” a Manchester United player, speaking on condition of anonymity, told FourFourTwo. “Shinji’s mid-way through explaining that the negitoromaki might be a better bet than the funazushi on account of the latter being made with fermented carp, when the gaffer turns his back on him and asks Ashley for his thoughts on natto maki.

“When Ashley says he doesn’t know what natto maki is, we all assume he’s going to listen to Shinji. But instead he asks Antonio [Valencia] what namasu means. Antonio does his best, but they didn’t teach him that at Wigan.

“The situation’s crying out for Shinji, but the boss just asks Juan Mata the difference between maguro and otoro, which isn’t fair on Juan, especially since he’d told him that we were all going for tapas.

“In the end, he just gives the menu to Tom Cleverley and asks him to come up with the goods. Is it really a surprise that everyone ends up with a massive bowl of wasabi and a California roll?”

The evening took a turn for the worse when Robin van Persie complained that everywhere he wanted to sit was already occupied by someone else, and deteriorated even further after an argument about the bill saw Moyes threaten the restaurant staff with an endless barrage of slow, looping crosses.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/...igAZ8W2sf4s.99
                            Gündogani selg on ju korralikult katki ja mingit Abou Diaby Türgi varianti meil nüüd küll vaja pole.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Kristjan112 Vaata postitust
                              Mata says hi.
                              Does not matter. No pass for saying hi.
                              Maailmameistrid!!

Kommentaar

Et Mata ei ole ja Kagawa on? Vanad head Kagawa>Hazard ajad tulevad meelde selle jutuga
                                Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X