No announcement yet.

Manchester United FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

mai tea, mul see vaikiva mehe link funkab. aga see selleks.

puhas kuld on muidugi see, kuidas enamikele LvG teemalistele artiklitele on lisatud pilt, kus härra oleks justkui mõne kommunistliku reziimiga rahvavabariigi pea, miinus jope. kuvand on oluline, kuvand.

buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Nüüd on parandatud jah, aga sisaldab endiselt ühe tabloiditsura isiklikku arvamust sellest, mida LvG võiks arvata. Esitletuna van Gaali arvamusena. World Exclusive, nagu seegi uudis.

Tüüpidel saab edaspidi igatahes lõbus olema. Üks Hollandi kolleeg on ka oma õnnitlused edastanud.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas H.M Murdock Vaata postitust
        mai tea, mul see vaikiva mehe link funkab. aga see selleks.

puhas kuld on muidugi see, kuidas enamikele LvG teemalistele artiklitele on lisatud pilt, kus härra oleks justkui mõne kommunistliku reziimiga rahvavabariigi pea, miinus jope. kuvand on oluline, kuvand.

Kalkun on kalkun ükskõik, mis nurga alt pildistatuna või kas jopega või ilma.
        Kõige kenam oleks ikkagi praeliual

Kommentaar

tottsi teemas trollid paremini.
          aga jaa, sarnasus eelmainitud kanast vähem populaarse kodulinnuga on olemas.
          buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas H.M Murdock Vaata postitust
            tottsi teemas trollid paremini.
            aga jaa, sarnasus eelmainitud kanast vähem populaarse kodulinnuga on olemas.
            tead ei ole isegi trollimisena mõeldud. Mulle lihtsalt Van Gaal kui persoon ei meeldi. Ei vaidlusta treenerikvaliteeta aga lihtsalt ei meeldi.

Kommentaar

Ei tea, kui palju selles tõde on, aga üpris naljakas

Giggs stopped Thiago's Manchester United move

Manchester United's move for Thiago Alcantara collapsed after Ryan Giggs vetoed the deal, insisting he was not right for the club.

Source: BBC

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas malagar Vaata postitust
                Kalkun on kalkun ükskõik, mis nurga alt pildistatuna või kas jopega või ilma.
                Kõige kenam oleks ikkagi praeliual
                lind on lind

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                  lind on lind
                  [/IMG]
                  on muidugi ja metsas kasvavad puud

Kommentaar

Päris humoorikas, aga kindlasti ka tõtt sisaldav jutt siis hollandlastelt Van Gaali kohta:
                    Dear British football journalists, congratulations on obtaining Louis van Gaal. From this moment on, you will be patronised, looked at with disdain, and haunted by a constant doubt if Mr. Van Gaal is flat out making fun of you or being deadly serious. Before you embark on the journey that is having a post match interview with Mr. Van Gaal, you should make yourself familiar with these ten ground…

Kommentaar

Daily Mail väidab järgmist
                      Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos and are set to make a stunning move for his team-mate Arjen Robben

mille peale
                      Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 45s
                      Daily Mail say Bayern accepted a £20 mill bid for Kroos from Man UTD.
                      No reports in Germany
                      If true: Great news for #mufc fans
                      Me: Doubt it
                      "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

20 milli eest on suhteliselt keeruline Kroosi saada
                        Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Redman Vaata postitust
                          20 milli eest on suhteliselt keeruline Kroosi saada
                          Jah, aga lepingut ainult aasta järgi. Samas nõustun , 20 on hetke turgu arvestades vähe.
                          "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                            lind on lind

Wenger Laziosse?
                            So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

How come? Asi on vaid läbirääkimistes kinni. Ega see pole kuhugi verege graveeritud, et iga tehing peab 40m£ olema.

Kommentaar

Scholes hakkas paddypowerile blogi kirjutama.
                                Telegraphi artiklid.

Paul Scholes has said Wayne Rooney may have passed his peak and challenged his status as undroppable from the England and Manchester United teams.The former Manchester United and England midfielder, who worked with Rooney during his time as a coach at Old Trafford at the end of last season, said the 28-year-old may never be able to repeat the form of two seasons ago.
                                "Wayne was in the Everton team at 16 years of age, in 2003," Scholes wrote in his Paddy Power blog. "Since then he’s played at Euro 2004, two World Cups, Premier League, and Champions League every year at United. There’s a chance he’s worn out.
                                "Wayne’s peak may have been a lot younger than what we’d expect of footballers traditionally. Age 28 or 29 has been the normal ‘peak’. With Wayne, it could have been when he scored 27 league goals in 2011/2012 when he was 26.
                                "Wayne might be a player who’d retire come 31 or 32, given the amount of football he’s played."
                                Woodyst
                                Paul Scholes has criticised Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward's first season in charge at Old Trafford and said he has much to prove this summer.Writing in his Paddy Power blog Scholes said: "Edward Woodward has an awful lot to prove this time that he's good enough at his job. He has to bring the players in that the new manager wants.
                                "It's obvious that last year he didn't manage to do that. If he doesn't we are not going to get anywhere near the top."
                                Scholes, who had been working as part of United's backroom staff under interim manager Ryan Giggs, says he does not expect to return under new boss Louis van Gaal.
                                Giggs has now been appointed assistant to Van Gaal, but Scholes says his time as a coach at Old Trafford appears to be at an end.
                                "I've not spoken to Woodward," he wrote. "I came back for Ryan Giggs for the last few games of last season to try to help out but I'm not waiting for a phone call and don't expect to be at United next season."Scholes also questioned whether David Moyes should have been sacked before his first season as Manchester United manager had finished.
                                "David Moyes took a lot of stick, but I believe he's a top manager. I'd question if 10 months was enough time."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X