No announcement yet.

Manchester United FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

"I always ask Paul Pogba about Manchester United," Griezmann told Sky in Germany. "I think they are a huge club with a really good infrastructure.

"I ask Paul about some of the players, and if they're really that good, or if Jose Mourinho is really that good.

"You hear a lot of things [speculation] about Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain but right now I don't see me moving to a new club. But it would be awesome to play alongside Paul one day."

Tavai mou, get it done.
    "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Raitsu Vaata postitust
      "I always ask Paul Pogba about Manchester United," Griezmann told Sky in Germany. "I think they are a huge club with a really good infrastructure.

"I ask Paul about some of the players, and if they're really that good, or if Jose Mourinho is really that good.

"You hear a lot of things [speculation] about Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain but right now I don't see me moving to a new club. But it would be awesome to play alongside Paul one day."

Tavai mou, get it done.
      Oot, kui palju reaalis Mou üleminekute üle otsustab?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mõnuagent 007 Vaata postitust
        Oot, kui palju reaalis Mou üleminekute üle otsustab?
        On siin üldse vahet, et kes kui palju otsustab? Kui Griezmann saadaval oleks ma mõtlen.
        Je suis Nasfal

Kommentaar

kuna muud m'igi nkn teha pole, siis paberi peal
          martial-rash-griezman
          ---------miki-----------
          --pogba------herrera--

buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Griezmann oleks päris jörbot.

Häid valgeid mehi on satsi juurde vaja.

Kommentaar

"Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

See Pogba reklaamis olev lause "Im here to create" tähendaski social media contenti?
                Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

See ruumor juba mitu aega õhus olnud, et ta on alkohoolik. Ilmselt tõsi.
                      Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Nüüd me mängime, et keegi meist või meie headest tuttavatest ei ole kunagi mõnel peol ennast lamedaks joonud. Järjekordne nonstory.

Kommentaar

Kontekstist oleneb, noormees.

Teisalt, inimene, kes peab Rooneyt eeskujuks, on ise rumal!
                          Lootus sureb viimasena, ütles usk ja tappis armastuse.

My spell checking is second to nine!

Kommentaar

Saab. Olema. Huvitav.

“I think Mr Wenger has respect from the other people,” Mourinho said. “I don’t think I have. My last Premier League title was 18 months ago, not 18 years ago.
                            Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/jose-mou...JJjCEZkqFht.99
                            see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Daz Booob Vaata postitust
                              Saab. Olema. Huvitav.

“I think Mr Wenger has respect from the other people,” Mourinho said. “I don’t think I have. My last Premier League title was 18 months ago, not 18 years ago.
                              Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/jose-mou...JJjCEZkqFht.99
                              Täpselt selliste jamade eest ta krediiti ei saagi
                              Gunner since 97

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas manni Vaata postitust
                                Täpselt selliste jamade eest ta krediiti ei saagi
                                Et mis sa ikka krediiti annad kui tiitlid igalt poolt kukuvad. Wengeril kurat juba 18 aastat mõõn olnud, toetame teda veits. Wenger Matters###
                                Je suis Nasfal

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X