No announcement yet.

Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

no. noone is saying that you are a tout just that offers like yours encourage touts. id gladly help out if there still were tickets available. now your only chance is to pay way over the face value on black market. there'll be lots of touts around the stadium for this game

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eston maravilha Vaata postitust
      no. noone is saying that you are a tout just that offers like yours encourage touts. id gladly help out if there still were tickets available. now your only chance is to pay way over the face value on black market. there'll be lots of touts around the stadium for this game
      Cheers for the constructive reply and yes I can see your point about my request appearing to encourage touts but sadly they ARE there no matter what we do, we being genuine football fans. I have football "friends" in Poland, Holland, Germany and Switzerland that have got tickets for me and friends. My Polish friend has stayed at my house twice, that's what we do. If someone helps me, one day when I can I return that favour I will, for me that is what being a football fan is all about.
      Would other football fans rather touts do their business or would they (if they had spare tickets) help another football fan? I like to think that not everyone is "on the make".
      Tim

Kommentaar

Working...
      X