Kommentaar

derbi spetsialistid
        ★★★★★★

Kommentaar

Ainsa päris derby spetsialistid
          Jalgpallihaigla liige
          Member of SAFC Supporters Community Estonia/Finland

Kommentaar

ütle emale, et ma tulen täna ka külla, seega six.
            kapimäkkem.

saadan paksule maigile meili, et võin carveri positsiooni suveni üle võtta, sittagi nkn ei muutuks. käpik.
            buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Sunderland midfielder Adam Johnson charged with three offences of sexual activity with a child under 16 plus one offence of grooming.
              Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                Kas nüüd kutsutakse FIFA 15 tagasi, et alaealised ei saaks Aaduga mängida?
                Tuleb PG-16 edition, kus ka Adam rokib.

Kommentaar

Leicesterilt 3 sisse saada ja hiljem lollilt kaarte korjata ning 9 mehega väljakule jääda.. Oskab ainult NUFC

Kommentaar

lamp peksusats hetkel.

Kommentaar

Relegatsioon terendab.
                      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Pantilimoon viib mu hauda,sest kodanik Brown on hetkel haige!
                        Invest In Africa

Kommentaar

Hauast tagasi,aga kodanik Graham ununes,kuigi ma seda tüüpi ei seedi,siis eilse eest suured tänud ja Sunderlandi fännipoes asjad hetkel väga odavad!
                          Invest In Africa

Kommentaar

On mis on, mees oskab vähemalt sõnu seada: "It was massive for me. It has been a tough couple of years here, I'm not going to lie about that, and I've been out on loan and in and out of the team. Hopefully today shows how committed I am to the cause and how committed I am to this football club. I only want what is best for everybody in the dressing room and everybody at the club. We’ve got a game in hand, we’ve got Leicester at home and Everton away next week and we need to be going into those games off the back of good performances so if we can do that I’m sure we’ll be fine. Towards the end of last season the boys went to Man City and should have won, went to Chelsea and won, went to Manchester United and won so we’ve got to hang on to that belief that we can go to those sorts of teams and pick up points. Certainly the home game coming up against Leicester in between them is vital, but we just need to take one game at a time at the minute, dust ourselves off, enjoy this win and focus on next weekend against Everton which is a massive game.” http://www.a-love-supreme.com/roundup.htm
                            Jalgpallihaigla liige
                            Member of SAFC Supporters Community Estonia/Finland

Kommentaar

NUFC tuleviku arvestades ehk oleks mõistlik jälle ära all käia, sest Ashley paks perse ei võta signaale üldse vastu.

tahtsin rohkem kirjutada aga on mõtet? see kala mädaneb peast.

*treenerid ja mängijad jooksevad lati alt läbi aga kõik algab ülevalt*
                              Last edited by decrakas; 05.05.15, 02:35. Põhjus: banaani kohuke
                              The One and Only

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X