Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Arsenal\'

Suurepärane mäng tõepoolest. Kahjuks ainult ühe meeskonna esituses. Nii masendavalt pallivat Arsenali võib viimasel ajal ainult CL-s näha. Aga muidu oli lõbus nagu alati, eriti lahedad olid Raido sokid. Retsept!
    Minu nimi on jyriöö, aga sõbrad kutsuvad mind tavaliselt külla.

Kommentaar

Palju õnne kõigile 16-ndaks St. Michael\'i päevaks!

Huvilistele täiendavat lugemist siit ja siit ning vaatamist siit ja siit.

Kommentaar

Klubist lahkumas 5 mängijat: Adam Birchall, Jordan Fowler, Danny Karbassiyoon, Frankie Simek ning Olafur-Ingi Skulason.
        Link

Arrivederci!
        sigpic

Kommentaar

Thierry Henry on esimene mängija läbi ajaloo, kes on võitnud kahel järjestikusel hooajal Golden Boot auhinna Euroopa liigade parima väravakütina. Kaks korda on üleüldse auhinna võitnud lisaks Henry\'le veel Eusebio ja Gerd Müller. Auhind läks sel aastal jagamisele Henry ja ühe Manyoo legendi vahel.

Siin siis esimesed 6 hooajal 2004/2005:

1.= D Forlan (Villareal) 50pts
          1.= T Henry (Arsenal) 50pts
          3.= S Eto\'o (Barcelona) 48pts
          3.= C Lucarelli (Livorno) 48pts
          3.= M Mintal (Nurnburg) 48pts
          6. F Tekke (T\'zonspor) 46.5pts

Kommentaar

nii nagu sir bobson ostis kunagi jason euell\'i asemel carl cort\'i, nii müüs sir aleks eelmine aasta vale ründaja maha..

Kommentaar

See, mida oligi oodata - Edu on sõlminud 5-aastase lepingu Valenciaga, kinnitavad nii Arsenal kui Valencia. Omal ajal võltspassiga Inglismaale saamist üritanud brass jõudis Arsenali esindada 126 mängus ning lüüa sealjuures 15 väravat ja lahkub nüüd klubist nii Inglismaa meistritiitli kui FA-karika võitjana.

Kommentaar

Arsenali vasakkaitsja koos Chelsea bandega on mõistetud täppimises süüdi.

Ning gunnerite hooajaeelsete mängude kava:

WEIZ v ARSENAL
                Austrian Tour
                In Weiz
                Wednesday, July 20
                Kick-off: 19.00

RITZING v ARSENAL
                Austrian Tour
                In Ritzing
                Sunday, July 24
                Kick-off: 16.00

FC UTRECHT v ARSENAL
                Austrian Tour
                In Bad Waltersdorf
                Tuesday, July 26
                Kick-off: 18.00

AFC AJAX v ARSENAL
                Amsterdam Tournament
                In Amsterdam
                Friday, July 29
                Kick-off: 21.15

ARSENAL v FC PORTO
                Amsterdam Tournament
                In Amsterdam
                Sunday, July 31
                Kick-off: 18.30

CHELSEA v ARSENAL
                FA Community Shield
                Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
                Sunday, August 7
                Kick-off: TBC

Kommentaar

Bad Waltersdorf on ikka Austrias, olen suht kindel
                  Krt, selle Austria tuuri peab ükskord kavasse võtma. Ning mitte ainult kavasse vaid ka ellu viima. Järgmisel aastal muidugi kahtlane, sest kui mingi reist teha, siis pigem saksamaale... Aga idee on kuklas täiesti olemas. Räägime kahe aasta pärast uuesti, äkki on kaasalööjaid
                  Supplies!

Kommentaar

mis sa sogad siin

Kommentaar

Hahaha, funny guy
                      Et vaatame nüüd, kes tola on, jah
                      Supplies!

Kommentaar

Eelmine postitus käis vist -postituste alla. Aga OK, ma ise analüüsisin ennast, olen tore. Umbes nagu Jyrka juba.

PS. Olen täiesti kaine, lastekaitsepäev oli ju.
                        Supplies!

Kommentaar

Suure Phili sümpaatne intervjuu:

FREIENBACH, Switzerland, June 2 (Reuters) - Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos is keen to extend his contract with the London club following his impressive breakthrough into the first team.

Back in his native Switzerland for training ahead of Saturday\'s World Cup qualifier in the Faroe Islands, the 20-year-old Senderos told Reuters he fully expected to sign a new deal in July, keeping him in London until 2010. \"I would love to,\" Senderos said on Tuesday. \"I\'m very happy at the club and now that they\'ve given me the opportunity to play at the top level, I\'m really enjoying my football.\"

After sitting out last season with back and foot injuries, Senderos had to wait until January for his Premier League debut, replacing the injured Sol Campbell. Since then, however, the reliable centre-back has established himself in the heart of the Arsenal defence, making his Champions League debut in March before keeping a fit-again Campbell on the bench during Arsenal\'s FA Cup final win over Manchester United.

\"Last year felt like the longest year of my life, because I was there but I wasn\'t,\" Senderos recalled. \"I was part of it but I couldn\'t get involved. This year has really gone quick though. It is just like a dream because I started to play football at the age of five and my dream back then was to be at a big club and to win trophies.\"

SOMETHING MISSING

The FA Cup triumph has already brought Senderos the first of those trophies but he knows European success is what the Highbury fans really long for, as the club look to add to their underwhelming haul of one Cup Winners\' Cup title in 1994 and an Inter Cities Fairs Cup win in 1970. \"I can\'t really say what\'s missing right now, but clearly something is because we\'re not getting through (to the later stages),\" Senderos said. \"All I\'d say is that we have a lot of good young players coming through now and growing up together.

\"We also still have the experience of players like Dennis Bergkamp and I believe that mix will come together sooner or later. The spirit in the team is getting bigger and bigger and we\'re playing better football than ever, so I\'m sure we\'ll do well in the next few seasons, if not next season.\"

Senderos\'s emergence at Arsenal has been mirrored by his rapid rise into his
                          country\'s national team.

This weekend he is set to make his third appearance for the Swiss side, having made his international debut during a highly creditable 0-0 draw away to former world champions France in March.

Encouragingly for Switzerland, Senderos is one of a batch of talented youngsters who are starting to enter the senior set-up after making their way through the country\'s newly-restructured youth programme.

MAJOR UPSET

Senderos himself captained the Swiss under-17 side that pulled off a major upset to win the 2002 European Championship -- earning Switzerland its first title in international football. In an impressive show of solidarity, Senderos will be leaving the Faroes immediately after Saturday\'s match to captain the Swiss under-20s at the World Youth Championship in the Netherlands -- along with fellow first-team youngsters Reto Ziegler of Tottenham Hotspur, Hanover\'s Tranquillo Barnetta and Brescia\'s Johann Vonlanthen.

\"I think the tournament will be very important for Swiss football,\" Senderos said when asked why he was still prepared to help out at the junior level. \"And for me personally to play a World Cup -- well, you don\'t go to a World Cup every day. When I get there though I just have to play football and be part of the team, just like the others. I\'m not the special one or whatever.\"

Such sentiments are common when the quietly-spoken Swiss is asked about his role, whether for the national juniors, the seniors or the Arsenal first team. His willingness to take command on the pitch has, however, already seen him touted as a likely future captain, both for club and country.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vandersell

Eelmine postitus käis vist -postituste alla. Aga OK, ma ise analüüsisin ennast, olen tore. Umbes nagu Jyrka juba.
                            Siiski mitte, peldik.

Kommentaar

Täitsa kobe, võis karta hullemat. Aga alles siis kui meestel ja endal seljas, saab öelda kuidas sobib.
                              Supplies!

Kommentaar

oleks võinud siis vanakooli putsad ka välja ajada. aga 10 punkti selle vormi eest

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X