Balotelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ei jäänud võlgu:
    Balotelli has been fined €10.000 for the gesture that he made towards the Inter fans after the match.

​Mis tegi?

Ahjaa, fännvanemad

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
      Ei jäänud võlgu:
      [I][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial] Balotelli has been fined €10.000 for the gesture that he made towards the Inter fans after the match.

Mis tegi?

mitu trahvi Aronica oma cnuttimiste eest on saanud?
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Nüüd on külll neegripoisi viimane mõistus läinud...

Balotelli orders statue of himself

Mario Balotelli has commissioned a life-size statue of himself to stand in his Brescia home. “He’ll be immortalised in the pose after a goal.”

link: http://www.football-italia.net/31264...statue-himself
        FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
        sigpic

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Olevat juba öösel kuskil pidus ka käinud. Jääme põnevusega uusi pilte ja seiklusi ootama!

Kommentaar

väga Ovechkin. see oli ka huvitav:

When I found out I was going to the AC Milano/Barcelona match, I was excited because I figured I’d finally get to see Balotelli play who I heard so much about. You cannot live in Milan without knowing his name. Balotelli is to Milan what Kobe is to LA.

After expressing my excitement about seeing him play to my homestay brother, I was informed that we wasn’t projected to play in the game. I don’t know much about soccer, so I wasn’t sure what to think? Was he injured? Do they not all play one game? What’s going on. After watching this though, I learned that Balotelli was suspended. I even learned that he has a long history of suspensions. Actually, he just recently got in a physical fight with his coach.

In the video, he is described to have a very “complex” character. Maybe it’s so complex because of his unique upbringing. I find the cat pretty interested and want to learn more about him and his importance to Milan. Check it out…
              #mario balotelli #interview #YouTube #YouTube video #milan #milano #italia
              http://ryanstudyabroad.tumblr.com/
              jokers to the right
              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                  banaan
                  atleticomadrid ei saa ikka aru, et see teema pole see koht kuhu autoportreesi postitada.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                    banaan
                    kunst

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                      "I don't think you're ready for this jelly" gif
                      [to be added at first sight]
                      Back to the base, coco candy, fella’s wanna taste
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                        Back to the base, coco candy, fella’s wanna taste
                        Kas see mustade pikkade juustega on Balotelli ? Ja see kapuutsiga Robinho või Balo tüdruksõber?

Mulle meeldib Balo uus soeng!
                        sigpic

Kommentaar

Balotelli Sherlock meme ei anna tulemusi. keegi?
                          jokers to the right
                          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Loe 4-4-2 artiklit siin. Veel üks artikkel ajakirja kaanelt siin(ita k.).

-e-
                              see on väga kujukas pilt

see sümboliseerib, kuidas Mario tuli troppide juurest ilusasse perre. nagu vanemategi puhul.
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Being in the middle of Mario mania was a real eye-opener. Seeing him move amongst the people occupying the posher areas of the San Siro, I got a very small insight into what his life is like. He would walk somewhere, stop and then gradually more and more people would gravitate towards his position, until he would decide it was getting a bit much and then move on. I imagined a voice in Mario’s head saying, “Mario will now stand here and wait… Mario will now stand here and wait… Mario will now stand here and wait…”

Full story: Welcome to Planet Mario: A taste of life in Balotelli's world
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X