Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vahepeal on pisut tibusid loetud.

2015/2016

Castori (Carpi). 6 liigamängu ja nahhuj.
    Rossi (Bologna). 10 liigamängu ja nahhuj.
    Elu on lühike, pidu on pikk.

Kommentaar

ah sittuge verd
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
        ah sittuge verd
        Elu on lühike, pidu on pikk.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas GoldenEagle Vaata postitust
          kui siin foorumis on üks vend, kes peaks aru saama, siis oled see sina.
          jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Ausa jalgpalli tabelis Juve juba viies ja Inter muidugi vargil jälle

Kommentaar

Fiorentinal on seni vaid 2 üheväravalist võitu ja mõlemas löödud väravad ilma küsimusteta kehtivad, seega ei näe küll kohta, kust 2 punkti maha oleks pidanud võetama.
              May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

ei oska öelda. Äkki jäeti kellegi hinnangul vastasele pennu andmata näiteks.

Kommentaar

seljad prügiseks

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                  ... gloryhunterid tunnevad scudettohõngu ära ja leiavad tee staadionile. sama ka Napoli kohta.
                  Gazzetta Sportiva, in which the newspaper asked elementary school students in Naples for their thoughts on the big match.

“On Monday before the game I will kneel down and ask San Gennaro to help us win,” said one of the children, Agrippino, while another, Giovanni, declared himself to have “told my dad that if Napoli win he will have to give me a Mohawk like Hamsik”.

More candid was Carmen, who wrote that: “Napoli need to win, otherwise my father will say bad words and shout and then it’s best not to talk to him for the whole day.” Most honest of all, meanwhile, was Cinzia. “I’m not a true fan,” she acknowledged. “But if Napoli win then I will become a serious fan.”
                  Monday’s game would be the first to sell-out with time to spare at the Stadio San Paolo for a good couple of years.
                  When the final whistle blew, the Stadio San Paolo roared with relief as much as joy. Napoli had been hanging on at the end, but this victory was still deserved. And now, for the first time since April 1990, their team stood alone atop Serie A. That season, of course, ended with a second Serie A title. [ilus preemia kohal käinutele]
                  Paolo Bandini @ guardian

mängu viimane minut (must watch) + linna reaktsioon esimesele väravale
                  jokers to the right
                  clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

kulgegu see hooaeg kuidas tahes - lõpuks tuleb meistriks ikka Juventus
                    igav küll , aga teha pole ka miskit

Kommentaar

Serie A 2015: makaronide õlleliiga
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Maccarone vs. Lasagna

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Angelo Nerazzurro Vaata postitust
                          Kus Pizza on?
                          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Pizzarate West Hamis

Kommentaar

Team of the year

Kommentaar

Itaalia väravahtide praegune tasemenäitaja.
                                Inter - ausaim klubi Itaalias.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X