Veidi huumorit Goalilt:
    ACRon.jpg

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Devil Vaata postitust
      Veidi huumorit Goalilt:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]5403[/ATTACH]
      Nojah, miks mitte?

Kommentaar

Ah igast asjadest võib rääkida + Goal.com. Enne ei usu kui Totto**** pole kinnitanud.

Kommentaar

Nad lihtsalt nalja pärast küsisid krissu kohta
          THEO HERNANDEZ

Kommentaar

kuna oleme EL kaanepoisid ja turul laamendanud, siis on kirjutatud ka pikem lugu suvest: Milani naasmine ja igasuvised õppetunnid lojaalsusest by Anders Nõmm. Gi Dolla Signi koha peal läheb veits lappama, a saab andeks.

* Bonucci hind oli 39+3m €
            ** - rullnedved sai ka kõrgema palga peale. vist.
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Miinimum programm täidetud.
              Rodriguez Üks ühe mänguga. DE Sciglio null, ma ei tea mitme hooajaga
              Mängu ei näinud, aga olevat olnud puine.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                Rodriguez Üks ühe mänguga. DE Sciglio null, ma ei tea mitme hooajaga
                Nelja.
                Mäng oli sitt aga noh suvel polegi palju loota.
                THEO HERNANDEZ

Kommentaar

Kessie, Musacchio kiitus. Cutrone ok. Andre Silva vormist väljas. Montolivo wotm. ülejäänud meh.
                  jokers to the right
                  clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

De Sciglio null, ma ei tea mitme hooajaga
                    Algselt postitas Ericc Vaata postitust
                    Nelja.
                    Kuue.

Kommentaar

Kuue.

Ühe on ikka löönud.
                      Elu on lühike, pidu on pikk.

Kommentaar

Pallotta: 'Milan lost their minds!'

“UEFA in terms of Financial Fair Play has been a complete shitshow for us. We should be the poster boy for turning things around from the previous ownership.

“When you relate it to AC Milan, I have no idea what’s going on there. It makes zero sense. The amount of spending – they didn’t have the money in the first place to buy the team, as they borrowed almost €300m from some people that I know in London, at a pretty high interest rate.
                        “They are spending, or at least making some significant down-payments, for players and they’re going to have to pay the piper at some point down the road.
                        “They say it’s about qualifying for the Champions League, but that won’t be enough. When the salary seems about equal to the revenues, I don’t know what the heck is going on. That’s the only one in Serie A who are losing their minds!
                        “Maybe they have this grand masterplan that we’ll all figure out someday, but the rest of the teams are being somewhat rational.
                        “If you can explain Milan to me, because I don’t get it…”
                        FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
                        sigpic

Kommentaar

if you don't know who the fish is at the table, you're the fish. #0SensiBoiz
                          jokers to the right
                          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas count Vaata postitust
                            Pallotta: 'Milan lost their minds!'

Milan Eye
                            ‏ @MilanEye

Head of FFP Andrea Traverso: "Milan will not be exempt from the regulations. We are aware they are buying in order to get back to winning."
                            However, Milan are not free to do whatever they want without consequences. The voluntary agreement will give Milan 4 years to settle their finances instead of the usual 3 year period. If they don't settle their accounts, UEFA will have to evaluate. If our conditions are not met, the voluntary agreement will not be granted. We do not know the exact accounts yet as Milan's spending will only take effect in their 2018 budget.I understand it's difficult to explain the difference between Milan and Inter's situation.Milan wasn't in European competitions and therefore were not subject to FFP while Inter was. Then, when you qualify to European cups you have to respect the rules.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas count Vaata postitust
                              Nutt ja hala'
                              Tussu
                              THEO HERNANDEZ

Kommentaar

ahahahahaha. Fassone oli autosõidul nagu: want beef? aaaand fold

jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X