No announcement yet.

AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kui Bayern peaks järgmiseks hooajaks meistrite liigasse saama, siis Milan kukuks teise potti ehk 9. kohale. Hetkel asume küll 10. kohal, aga Liverpool järgmiseks hooajaks meistrite liigasse ei saa. Viimati asusime teises potis 2004-05 hooajal, mil mäletamist mööda jõudsime finaali. Ehk tasukski bayerni poolt olla?

Aga Sampi vastu Nestat kahjuks pole

Abbati
    Abate Silva Yepes Zambro
    Gattuso Van Bommel Seedorf
    Boateng
    Pato Robinho

ka üle tüki aja on koosseisu kaasatud Rodney Strasser.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas keenjus250 Vaata postitust
      ka üle tüki aja on koosseisu kaasatud Rodney Strasser.
      Üle pika aja on üles antud ka Pirlo.

8 - Sampdoria have not scored in their last eight away league games, since the three netted by Pazzini at Lecce in November. Memories.

http://twitter.com/#!/optapaolo

Doria viimase viie seeria on L-L-L-D-L. Ühesõnaga tuleb sama jama, mis Palermo vastu. Kuid proovime olla positiivsed ja meenutame kui dramaatiliselt tulid '99 aasta tiitlivõiduks(tsau Uuu) hädavajalikud punktid. (ilukollide eest hoolitsesid Ambro ja Leonardo)

... ehk vastne isa saab punase kaardi peale seda, kui mäng kübaratriki läbi otsustatud ...
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Yepes, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Boateng, Pato, Robinho.

Kommentaar

3-0 kotid. Keegi punast ei saanud; juhtus veel hullem ... Pato sai viga.

-e-

Pippot oodatakse Bologna mänguks.

-e2-
          interi epiloog 1:40
          jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Minusugustele, kes mängu ei näinud.

Kommentaar

POST MATCH COMMENTS

MILAN - Here is what CEO Adriano Galliani, coach Massimiliano Allegri, Mario Yepes and Marco Amelia had to say following Milan’s commanding 3-0 win against Sampdoria:

ADRIANO GALLIANI:
              “We suffered in the first half, we weren’t even able to get a shot on goal aside from Clarence’s extraordinary free-kick. The second half, on the other hand, was fantastic. Coming off the bench, Cassano lit up the stadium. As usual, Van Bommel played with authority in front of the defence. Everyone did very well. Clarence is in great form as is the rest of the squad. It’s widely known that doing backheel passes one runs the risk of suffering a strain and tonight it happened to Patinho. But now let’s enjoy this situation: we're first with 71 points. If we can't be satisfied with this then I don't know what we need to be pleased.

Cassano is an great player with extraordinary technical skills. I think we did very well in the January transfer window. Another great signing was Boateng. The fans have to be patient, because in certain years we do well in the transfer market, while in others not so well. Sometimes players can’t live to the expectations, it's part of the game. Let’s enjoy this season as this time things went well. There’s still a long way to go as 5 matches are left to play with 15 points up for grabs... The important thing is that the end of the season is getting closer week after week and if we keep this spirit for some more time... I always tell the coach that we need to keep this 3-point advantage until the very end. Now it’s been 23 weeks that we’re first. We broke the deadlock with a free-kick and the next goal came from the spot. Generally, we suffered in the first half, but after Antonio’s strike it went much smoother. Yepes is having a great season. But he's not the only one, every new player is doing exceptionally well. He’s an important player, one with personality. The fans had a lot of fun. We kept the ball thus avoiding risks, because you’re unlikely to concede goals if you have the ball.

The players are fundamental, but in the end they come and go, while the club remains. And all our success is down to president Berlusconi and his financial sacrifices.

We’ve done quite well lately. Congratulations to Napoli, who have managed to keep up with us. Most probably, the title race will come down to the last round. We have a 3-point advantage, 4, if we consider the direct encounters. We may have some regrets about lost points, but it’s the same for everyone.

We’ll play the first leg of the Italian Cup semifinal Wednesday evening. Winning this competition is an important objective for us. Ibra will be available and he’ll certainly play. We still have two titles to fight for and we don’t want to relinquish either of them. It’s our duty to try to win both”.

MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI
              :
              “We had serious difficulties until Seedorf’s goal, because Sampdoria were organised at the back and put a lot of emphasis on defence. But the lads did well. Actually, I was hoping that a goal from a set piece could break the deadlock and that’s exactly what happened in the end. Now I’m thinking of the match against Palermo, because it will be a semifinal, an important game. We have to win in order to advance to the final. After the match on Wednesday we can start looking ahead to Saturday’s Serie A clash.

The team showed great maturity. Cassano is having an excellent season as proved by his goals and assists. He's a player who brings something extra to Milan.
              He and Amelia came off the bench and did quite well. Football is a team sport and there’s a common goal for all, even for those who play less. Those who have spent more time on the bench will be decisive in the final rush of the season”.

MARIO YEPES
              :
              “When I arrived from Chievo, Mr Galliani was the first to show faith in me and he continued believing in me even when I was going through a difficult period. The fans have been great too, I couldn’t imagine such a warm reception. Right from my first game they've been standing by me. Now I’m looking forward to the end of the season to learn if I can stay for the long term. I wish I could finish my career here, at Milan.
              Abate is doing very well, he gives 100% every game. He’s improved a lot this season.
              I believe that even those who play less are important for the squad. These players have to keep their self-confidence up and do their best to help the team whenever it's needed”.

MARCO AMELIA
              :
              “One has to be mentally ready to come on during a game. I am. The boss and Christian [Abbiati] know that they can count on me when we're in trouble. We knew that the match against Sampdoria would be difficult right from the start, but in my view there was no question of which team would come out on top in the end. Milan had a great game and I think the fans had a good time. Now we have to prepare for the game on Wednesday. We really want to do well in the Italian Cup, which is one of our objectives this season.

Seeing all those children in stands was marvellous. The crowd at the San Siro always gives us a lift. Obviously, Napoli won’t give up, so we need to keep focused and keep the first place until the end of the season”.

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/133385

Ümbersündinud mees:

jokers to the right
              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

No pagan, nii Merkel ja Strasseri areng peatubki, kui mingi vanamees ässatama hakkab

Kommentaar

Palju õnne Scudetto võitmise puhul! Et teil jätkuks jõudu, jaksu ja õnne koos Lazioga Serie A-d valitseda! Super lihtsalt super! Õnnitlen!
                  FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
                  sigpic

Kommentaar

Van Bommel. Ei tahtnud teda Milani, kuid keskvälja olukord oli jaanuaris nii halb, et tuli leppida. Nüüdseks on mees superesitustega mu ära võlunud, loodetavasti leitakse talle koht ka järgmine hooaeg. Tegu on ühe intelligentsema mängijaga, keda ma näinud olen. Olgu selle tõestuseks kas või see ilus intervjuu sündinud kindraliga:

Lühike tribuutvideo:

Keskmise tasemega blogipost kah - http://www.theacmilanblog.com/mark-v...ian-philosophy

Rändom soundtrack:
                    jokers to the right
                    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Pato 2-3 nädalat Barbara kaisus.

Kui siin juba feimi jagamiseks läks, siis minu meelemuutuse auhind läheb puujalg Robinhole, kes suudab küll väravaid lüüa vaid siis kui palli korralikult ei taba, kuid sellele vaatamata on ennast näidanud töörügajana. Varem pidasin teda ärahellitatud ülehinnatud trolliks.
                      Kokkuvõtteks, kui suudab kasvõi pooled oma sitatud võimalused väravaks lüüa, on 15 plus väravat hooajal reaalne.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                        Kui siin juba feimi jagamiseks läks, siis minu meelemuutuse auhind läheb puujalg Robinhole, kes suudab küll väravaid lüüa vaid siis kui palli korralikult ei taba, kuid sellele vaatamata on ennast näidanud töörügajana. Varem pidasin teda ärahellitatud ülehinnatud trolliks.
                        Kokkuvõtteks, kui suudab kasvõi pooled oma sitatud võimalused väravaks lüüa, on 15 plus väravat hooajal reaalne.
                        Jep. Seda minagi. Aga kui Robinho oma võimalusi ära hakkab lööma, sii võib fännide seas liiga palju kaineid inimesi olla - hetkel levib joomamäng 'every shot Robinho doesn't score you take a shot yourself'. Olevat garanteeritud mäluprojekt ... teiseks poolajaks.

-e-

tantsu ka
                        jokers to the right
                        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kui F.Totti juba mainis sajandivahetuse Laziot, siis üks ilus intervjuu selle satsi kõige kirkama kriidiga.

jokers to the right
                          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Väga hea lugemine

Kommentaar

MILAN: Amelia, Oddo, Thiago Silva, Papastathopoulos, Antonini, Seedorf, Pirlo, Flamini, Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Cassano.

PALERMO: Sirigu, Cassani, Goian, Bovo, Balzaretti, Migliaccio,Acquah, Nocerino, Pinilla, Pastore, Hernandez.

Kommentaar

Elioni kanal 124(футбол) siis peaks tänast mängu üle kandma(pallmängu 21.45 meie aja järgi). Kui järgmine-päev-lõpetan-tellimuse projekt siiamaani toimib, siis peaks see maksma ~0.20€.

Oddo tsenderdab Palermo tükkideks!
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X