AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Solfice Vaata postitust
    Ega Cassano ka paha polnud oma 11 värava (8 Serie A) ja 12 assistiga (9 Serie A) + 7m€.
    Ja kuhu see statistika +7 mil aitas?
    Eiti see 7 mil. Kulutati ka millelegi asjalikule? Uue meditsiinilise aparatuuri soetamisele? Karkudele?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
      Gossip on tegelt tore asi.
      Berlu favoriit "pidavat" olema Seedorf.
      Then, at 1.30am this morning, around 10 fans were caught by police after they hung a banner outside the club’s Via Turati HQ saying: “Seedorf – no thanks.”

Ootame pildimateriali.

Kommentaar

Ootame pildimateriali.
        Commandos Tigre
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Indiid

Kommentaar

Saponara lõi eilses play*off ringis jälle kaks
            Eelnevat videokokkuvõtet hooajast.

Kogusaldo 13 väravat+14 söötu.
            Last edited by Tanel; 27.05.13, 15:11.

Kommentaar

Uusim nimi treenerikandidaatide nimekirjas:
              Frank Rijkaard

Asendusvariantidest oleks hetkevalikus ilmselt parim.

-e- selle sonksu pealt annaks küll mohawki arendada.
              -e2- on veel mõni exmängija, keda pakkuda saab? Vieri vist joob enamuse ajast?

Kommentaar

Käed veel taskus......aga ilmselgelt kibelevad-kihelevad...
                sigpic

Kommentaar

-e2- on veel mõni exmängija, keda pakkuda saab? Vieri vist joob enamuse ajast?

Costacurta on ka pikalt vist töötu olnud. Ikkagi Ancelotti õpipoiss.
                  Gattusol ka juba esimesed kogemused olemas. Oleks aeg tõsiste meeste mängumaale tulla
                  May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

elite. pioneerid, na.

-e-

Champions Leaggue'i parimad, na:

Goal: Philippe Mexès (AC Milan)
                    Mexès had not scored since March 2011 before this stunning strike away to RSC Anderlecht on matchday five. Controlling the ball on his chest, with his back to goal 20 metres out on the right, the French international conjured a magnificent overhead kick that sailed into the far corner. Not bad for a centre-back. "I don't think Mexès will score another goal like that in his life," said Anderlecht midfielder Sacha Kljestan. Quite.

Save(s): Christian Abbiati (AC Milan)
                    Honourable mentions go to David de Gea (Manchester United FC) for a stunning display against Real Madrid CF, Joe Hart (Manchester City FC) for similar heroics against Borussia Dortmund, and Fraser Forster (Celtic FC) for defying Barcelona. However, Abbiati's exploits at FC Zenit St Petersburg on matchday two included a string of scarcely believable stops – most notably to thwart Hulk and Aleksandr Anyukov – that deserve special praise. "I don't know what he's been eating," said Rossoneri midfielder Urby Emanuelson.

10 aastat tagasi oli finaal ka. #brutissima
                    jokers to the right
                    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Jube nõrk meediapostitus, na
                      Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                      Champions Leaggue'i parimad, na:

Goal: Philippe Mexès (AC Milan)

Save(s): Christian Abbiati (AC Milan)

Kommentaar

Jou, Saarlane sai koopast välja.

Kas on ka kuulda, kes mängijatest suvel lahkumas-saabumas on? Rohkem käib praegu gossip vist treeneripositsiooni üle.

Kommentaar

Treener jäi alles. Kindel lahkuja- Bojan. Võimalikud lahkujad- Flamini, Salamon, Robinho, Ambrosini. Urby? Eks nüüd, kui treeneriga asi selge, vaadatakse edasi.

Kommentaar

Thiago Silva rääkis.
                            "I will return to play for Milan one day. I often speak with Adriano Galliani on the phone. He is my friend.
                            The Milan shirt is still in my heart. I dreamt about becoming the Milan captain. I now have 4 years left of my contract, and then we will see what happens after that."

"It was a wise decision to keep Allegri. Milan is a family, and that is their strength. Galliani wanted Allegri, the players defended Allegri, and the fans supported Allegri - so why change?"

"Clarence Seedorf was born to be a coach, but he's still not ready to coach. I saw him on tv with the Botafogo shirt, where he did magical things with the ball - a trick that disorientated the opponent. Seedorf still has to finish his journey as a player, and then he will keep on winning as a coach. Milan's offer came too soon."

"Mario Balotelli? I really like him a lot. I met him at Milanello and he won me over after just a few minutes. He's a good guy with a huge heart, and Italian football should be in love with a person like that. People should look beyond his appearance and learn to know him better. Yes, it's true that he sometimes shows bad character, but perhaps he makes those mistakes because he’s trying to defend himself.
                            In my list of the best strikers in the world, Balotelli is fourth behind Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic. But Balotelli is the youngest one and he has unimaginable room for improvement.
                            I have already warned Scolari. When we face Italy in the Confederations Cup, the one player that we can't lose sight of is Balotelli."

"Stephan El Shaarawy? He's born in 1992, just like Neymar, Oscar and Lucas. El Shaarawy has a South American talent. Milan have a young and lethal attack."
                            "Juventus are close to signing Gonzalo Higuain? That’s good news because it means that Ibrahimovic won't leave PSG. I haven't spoken with Ibrahimovic for days, but I still want him by my side at PSG. Perhaps along with Wayne Rooney - he's such a great player. Every time I face Rooney it's a battle."

"Gonzalo Higuain is a striker of international class. Juventus will become more competitive in the Champions League with him. Juventus are already strong in the other areas of the pitch. Their defence is formidable, and Andrea Pirlo never ages."

"Italy will be frightening opponents at the Confederations Cup. And the World Cup next year in Brazil. Football always brings forward new talents."

"If Napoli will lose Edinson Cavani? He is another champion that has been linked with PSG. But Napoli isn't only Cavani, and Rafa Benitez is a winner. He demonstrated that by winning the Europa League."

"Carlo Ancelotti dreams about going to Real Madrid? I hope that he stays at PSG. We're friends. He's a man that knows how to create mix between a family and a squad - just like he did at Milan. Leonardo will definitely stay here at PSG, and that's important."

"The Neymar-Messi partnership? Barça have made a great deal. If Neymar and Messi find the right feeling between them, then it will be quality in its purest form. It will be nasty, and I say this as a defender."

"Inter want to sign Paulinho? Did you see the goal that he made against England? Such prowess. Paulinho would be perfect for Italian football."

Paulinho's goal against England: Watch at Youtube ›

"Hernanes? He has improved tactically, and now he can be a protagonist in every midfield role. Lazio must build an even stronger team around him", concluded Thiago Silva.

Kommentaar

Boatengi uus soenguröögatus:

Kommentaar

Swagger.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X