AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
    Jah, suvine seebiooper oli täiesti üle võlli. Nõus. Aga oli ka ette näha, et see jant jääbki korduma. Jah, DRumma peaks selgroogu näitama ja agendi nahui saatma (ma küll ei kujuta ette, kuidas on sõlmitud agentide-mängijate vahelised lepingud selles vabanemise osas).
    Aga jään selle juurde, et Curva reageering esimese lainetuse peale oli kohe paat kummuli keerata. Lasknud alguses Mirabellil/Fassonel kärkida Raiola kallal. Rahatähti jõuab alati uuesti trükki saata.
    Ma ei saa muidugi Raiolast ka väga hästi aru. Kuhu DRummal minna oleks? Ükski maksujõuline tippklubi, kes oleks valmis seda palka maksma ei ole väga vv otsinguil mu meelest. parandage kui eksin.

-e- Juventus?
    Real võiks kõne alla tulla.
    Elu on lühike, pidu on pikk.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas GoldenEagle Vaata postitust
      Real võiks kõne alla tulla.
      + psg
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Real mõnda hispaanlasest tippväravavahti ei jahi?

Eile tuli DRumma kapist välja
        Donnarumma on Instagram:"It was a terrible night and which I did not expect!I never said nor written that I was under psychological violence when signing the new contract. Despite everything I look forward and head to the next game..forza milan!"
        Ja Raiola tegi vastuavalduse, põhiliselt Mirabelli suunas
        Raiola: "I take note of what Mirabelli said about me and against me, after all we are in a democratic country and he can say what he thinks. Mirabelli has a personal issue against me and uses Donnarumma to attack me." "However, I will not create a media circus and, even more, I do not want this to be done on Gigio's skin. I will respond Mirabelli in the appropriate places and at the right time.""Gigio has nothing to do with this and has done nothing wrong so it is not right to exploit him to create a war against me. It is obvious for everyone that the problem is not Gigio, nor even Antonio [Donnarumma]."Strangely neither Mirabelli nor the club have commented on the banner that appeared yesterday in the stadium. We have never imposed on Milan to sign Antonio Donnarumma. It was a technical decision of Mirabelli that he should at least defend now.""I would like to remind you that last summer there were economic and professional offers for Donnarumma that no player would ever turn down. But Gigio and his family made a decision with their heart.""I respected their choice. My interest today is that Gigio be left serene and only then he can give his best. This should also be the priority of the sporting director of Milan, and if not, it should be the priority of the Milan ownership or who represents it.""Today Mirabelli is comfortable with these controversies because they take away the attention from the real problem of Milan: The technical project. I have nothing against Milan but I really care about Milan and wish it success.""I remind you that I have four players in Milan's first team and I am interested in my clients achieving important results. But not only this, I also think that it is important for Italian football that Milan return being the protagonist in Italy and internationally.""Now Gattuso has arrived, he is a person for whom I have much sympathy and respect and to whom I wish all the best possible. I have read so many false and absurd things that does not even make sense to comment or deny them."I have never spoken in public about the issues of my clients' contracts and I will not do it now. I have long established an open line of polite and professional discussion with doctor Fassone whom I also met with recently.""If there were any problem and if it was necessary I will meet with Dr. Fassone and we will look for solutions. But this is not only for Gigio or Antonio, it is also for any other player of mine."

Kommentaar

Teistel teemadel - Calabria pikendas lepingut kuni 2022. Kiidame.

Kommentaar

Väga hea. Ultrad peaks teda rohkem vilistama.

Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Originaalne.
              Jasper, pane spoiler peale.

Kommentaar

FFP värgist, mis täna tagasi lükati.
                AC Milan CEO Marco Fassone explains why a voluntary agreement was not reached with UEFA in a video published on the club’s official website.Here is a recap of the most salient points:Why did UEFA reject the voluntary agreement?It was a decision that we expected based on what was said the past few days. UEFA requested some additional documentation with conditions that were impossible to meet. The first of which was the refinancing of the debt with Elliott that is due by next October, and second a request to immediately deposit a significant amount of capital as a guarantee. These conditions are impossible to meet not only for Milan but any other club in a similar situation. We tried our best to explain this to the control board but they maintained their decision.

Milan was the first club to request a voluntary agreement. Was there anything you could have done better?No I don’t believe so. Starting with our first encounter in November we provided a significant amount of documentation. We provided scenarios with optimistic and less optimistic results, including less revenues from China and poor results in the standings.Milan must now move towards a Settlement Agreement, what doe it consist of?The settlement agreement is something many clubs in Europe are familiar with and has been in place for several years now, including some Italian clubs. We tried to avoid getting sanctions for violations of the FFP of previous years (2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17). We are not talking about violations of today but in the past. UEFA did not give us the option to avoid sanctions. We hope they will not be excessive and will be in line with sanctions that have been imposed in the past. UEFA will make a proposal to Milan with a sanction to cover the FFP violations of the previous years.
                AC Milan CEO Marco Fassone explains why a voluntary agreement was not reached with UEFA in a video published on the club's official website.

Kommentaar

Kuidas Plizzari Serie B-s mänginud on? Võiks mõne aasta jooksul temast põhiväravavahti loota, kui Donnarumma lahkuma peaks?

Kommentaar

Hip hip hurraa Milanile.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas R4uno Vaata postitust
                      Kuidas Plizzari Serie B-s mänginud on? Võiks mõne aasta jooksul temast põhiväravavahti loota, kui Donnarumma lahkuma peaks?

Nii ja naa. Kiirpilgul mänginud üle poolte kohtumiste, aga midagi ülisäravat pole vist toiomunud.

Homme vs Verona

Pakutakse midagi sellist

Kommentaar

Te v6ite ju vaielda, aga mark my words, liigatiitlit enam ei pyya.
                        jokers to the right
                        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Huumor

Kommentaar

Meme tehtud Milani fännide poolt nd keskel. HUUMOR MAXXXX LVL

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jr Vaata postitust
                              Meme tehtud Milani fännide poolt nd keskel. HUUMOR MAXXXX LVL
                              Kas rebestas nii kibedalt, et kleepisid selle k6ikidesse sootsiumidesse v6i otsustasid ainult siia m2rkida kui lamedatel saitidel sa k2id?
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Väike dejavu.
                                Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                                JEp, Serie B on veel saavutatav. Sinna on vähem punkte kui CL kohani.
                                Elu on lühike, pidu on pikk.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X