No announcement yet.

Milano Inter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Terved on veel (mitte arvestades Primavera noori)

Handanovic
    Ranocchia
    Juan
    Pereira
    Kovacic
    Alvarez
    Rocchi
    Schelotto
    Kuzmanovic
    Jonathan

Vigastest täpsemalt hetkel ei tea peale selle, et hooaeg on läbi Militol, Nagatomol, Mudingayil, M'bayel, Zanettil, Obil, SIlvestrel. Castellazzi samuti, aga ta on juba nii kaugele jõudnud, et teeb vaikselt trenni isegi.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Maarek Vaata postitust
      Kuna tema tegi kingituse oma endise tiimi vastu ja on ka "säranud" ülejäänud osaletud mängudes, siis vaevalt te temast erilist puudust tunnete
      Seda küll. Kuid kedagi on vaja saata väljakule Napoli ja Lazio vastu näiteks. Mingit kasu oleks olnud Temast ikka...või siis mitte
      Zanetti soov Euroopa Liigasse jõuda...soovigu endale head paranemist, mitte selliseid lollusi!!!

Darren Insigne ‏@SSCNapoliCurvaA 28 Apr

I think if Serie A had more Zanetti's and less Moggi's then Italian Football wouldn't be in the state it's in right now.
      Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one!!!
      I veri tifosi non seguono l'Inter, sono l'Inter!!!

Kommentaar

Finally, I have to question the decision by Stramaccioni to replace Zanetti with Ezequiel Schelotto, a player who has disappointed in his previous outings for the Nerazzurri, and one who on the bench carrying a slight knock, meaning that he took to the pitch lacking full fitness.

Personally I would've preferred to have seen Marco Benassi replace Zanetti in the midfield and Mateo Kovacic -- who yet again was Inter's best outfield player -- be given the chance to show what he could do higher up the pitch.

My biggest concern with Schelotto however, is his aggressive temperament. A few times now we have seen him allow the game to frustrate him to the point where his anger gets taken out on opposing players.

I was hoping the incident against Atalanta was a one-off, but again against Palermo we saw the Argentine get a bit too physical with his marker and pick up a yellow card.

Schelotto is definitely a player I hope to see leave Inter this summer, not just because of his temperament, but also because I just can't see how a winger fits into the tactics Inter plays. Formations that call for wing-backs and sometimes wide forwards, though never out-and-out wingers like the ex-Atalanta wide man.

Kahe käega nõus!!!
        Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one!!!

Kommentaar

Zanetti, injured at Palermo, has made the second most club appearances in Italian football this season

MILAN - Inter have been decimated by injuries and it's little wonder. The Nerazzurri - alongside Lazio - have played more football than anyone else in 2012/13: 52 matches. Inter have played eight times more than their rivals in the European places, AC Milan and Napoli, nine more than Udinese, 14 more than Roma, and 15 more than Fiorentina.

Zanetti, who got injured yesterday at Palermo, is second in terms of most club appearances in 2012/13 with 48. Lazio's Hernanes leads the way with 49, with his team-mate Ledesma on 47. Zanetti is out in front in terms of minutes played however. His 4,117 minutes on the pitch, put him comfortably ahead of Juve's Barzagli (4,053). Another Inter player, Samir Handanovic, is third on the list, having recorded 4,030 minutes.

Most matches played by the 20 teams in Serie A in 2012/13:

Inter 52

Lazio 52

Juventus 49

Milan 44

Napoli 44

Udinese 43

Bologna 38

Catania 38

Roma 38

Atalanta 37

Cagliari 37

Fiorentina 37

Siena 37

Chievo Verona 36

Palermo 36

Pescara 36

Torino 36

Genoa 35

Parma 35

Sampdoria 35

Source: Football Data

Kommentaar

Mis selle fopaa põhjus siis ikkagi on ? Selliseid arve mänge minu arust pidas vähemalt paar hooaega tagasi ka Barca aga sääraseid laatsaretihaigeid ei tootnud. Meditsiinpersonali keiss? Treeningute koormus ? Strama pidevalt ühe sama algkooseisuga ka peale ei lennanud varemalt või mis ?
            "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Pimearvamine: treeningutel on peaaegu täisgaasiga minek ning tiheda graafikuga võrdub see väsinud mängijate ehk sittade esituste ja vigastustega. Olematu ekspertteadmisega on ilmselge, et ka igasugused liigeste vigastused ei teki tühjast kohast, rääkimata lihastest. Vigastada saab ikka see, kes end viimase piirini veab, samas kui pühapäevajalgpallurid, kes nädals kaks korda palli toksivad, lahkuvad reeglina tervetena (kui sinikad välja arvata).
              sigpic

Kommentaar

Eile oli Zanetti operatsioon ja eeldatavasti umbes 6 kuud väljas.

Doctor: ‘Zanetti Is Doing Well’

On April 30, 2013 by Mahdi at 10:10 pm
                PAVIA - The operation on Javier Zanetti’s Achilles was a complete success, as the captain went under the knife at the Policlinico San Matteo in Pavia this afternoon. The procedure was performed by Professor Franco Benazzo, alongside F.C. Internazionale’s chief of medical staff, Franco Combi.

Here’s what professor Benazzo had to say to the press following the operation: “We performed the operation after he snapped his Achilles tendon, which X-rays picked up on Sunday evening. We repaired it using another tendon from his leg, known as the ‘gracilis’, which we inserted into the heel bone. The operation was a complete success, it lasted around an hour, an hour and a quarter and now the player will return to his room. I went first to speak to his wife Paula, everyone was there wanting an update because he’s an important guy, the captain of a big club. How long will it take him to recover? He’ll have his foot in a cast for the next three weeks and won’t be able to walk on it, then he will start to walk in phase two of his physiotherapy. As ever in cases like these we’re looking at six months out of action, just as we’ve seen from other examples in recent times.

“Was he relaxed going into theatre? What do you think? Have you ever seen Zanetti worked up? He was very calm and relaxed. Was his hair in place? As ever! Will we keep him in overnight? Yes, I think we’ll keep him in until Thursday so he need not worry about his medication, then he’ll return home and I’ll follow him at Appiano Gentile as I’ve always done. Does his incredible physique give him an advantage? He’s proved it by playing until the age of 40 and he will do so again. Is there a chance he might lose a bit of fitness after an operation like this? In general terms no, but locally the muscle mass will decrease slightly during the time his foot’s immobile. But the Inter medical staff have shown over the years that they can get players fit who have suffered from more serious injuries than a snapped Achilles, examples being Walter Samuel, Diego Milito, or anyone else they’ve helped to recover. Could Zanetti’s physical and mental approach help in his recovery? When he came in on Sunday night he said, “I’ve come to change my tyres.” What do you think that means?”

Kommentaar

Suur roll on ka mängija vanusel. Teada värk, et vanuse suurenedes suureneb ka vigastuste tõenäosus. Vaatame Interi vigastatud mngijate vanuseid:

Luca Castellazzi 37
                  Yuto Nagatomo 26
                  Christian Chivu 32
                  Ibrahima M'baye 18
                  Gaby Mudingayi 31
                  Walter Gargano 29
                  Esteban Cambiasso 32
                  Joel Obi 21
                  Fredy Guarin 26
                  Rodrigo Palacio 31
                  Antonio Cassano 30
                  Diego Milito 33
                  Dejan Stankovic 34
                  Walter Samuel 35
                  Matias Silvestre 28
                  Javier Zanetti 39

10 mängijat on 30 või vanemad. 6 on nooremad. Võibolla on üks koertest siia maetud?

Taneli välja toodud "ületreenimine" võib olla üks argumente, kuid ma ei usu, et Interil on sama tihe- või tihedam graafik olnud, kui teistel tippklubidel Euroopas. Ja kui nii ka on siis on Inter neist ainuke meeskond, keda vaevavad sellised probleemid.

Kõige tõenäolisem on see, et mehi treenitakse lihtsalt valesti. + Interi med. personal on lihtsalt kamp lihunikke. Mäletan oma ajusopist, et Juventuse madalseisu ajal oli samamoodi probleeme suurte hulga vigastustega. Peale seda nööki sai mõni abitreener ja mõned arstid samamoodi klubist kinga. Ei ole küll kindel, kuid midagi sellist meelde on jäänud.

Kiiret paranemist Zanettile.

Kommentaar

Hull vana see Zanetti küll. Küll ta paraneb ja veel mitmeid aastaid mängib! Siin ei ole üldse muud võimalust ka.

Kommentaar

Ruben Botta, signed by the Nerazzurri, out for 8 months with ligament damage
                      Tahaks näha järgmist lolli, kes Interiga lepingu sõlmib.

Kommentaar

Lihtsalt uskumatu.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eika Vaata postitust
                          Tahaks näha järgmist lolli, kes Interiga lepingu sõlmib.

Kommentaar

juve mehed on siis lõvikonservi lihtsalt söönud enne scudettopidustusi. Aga see praegune eika poolt oli muidugi nagu rusikas neegri silmaauku.

Kommentaar

Ma ei saa aru milles asi? Rocchi on terve ju.
                              So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Francesco Vaata postitust
                                Ma ei saa aru milles asi? Rocchi on terve ju.
                                Pole enam naljakas.

Napoli mänguks võivad Guarin ja Cambiasso terveks saada. Cassano treeningutel tagasi. Kõlakatest nii palju, et Ausilio käis Barca-Bayerni mängu vaatamas ja ollakse ikka huvitatud Montoyast, Sanchezist ja Bartrast. Nüüd on sinna, Mou lahkumisega seoses, lisandunud ka Modrici nimi. Tahaks loota, et Handanovici ikka maha ei parseldata. Kuigi on olemas noor ja andekas Bardi, kes on Novara eest tegemas väga head hooaega, siis kipun arvama, et ta on ikka liiga noor veel selliseks hüppeks.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X