X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

oh püha lihtsameelsus

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Solfice Vaata postitust
      Allegri lastakse lahti (arvatavasti), Mazzarri tuli ise ära. Põnev nüüd jälgida mis muudatused tiimis toimum hakkavad, kes kohe kinga saavad. Garganoga vist ei saanud ta just kõige paremini läbi, saadetakse äkki Napolisse tagasi?
      Allegri asi on v2he kummaline jah. Vend viib tiimi CL-i, lastakse lahti ja asemele Treenerina
      mitte eriti k6va nimi...Seedorf!?!?
      Mazzarri 6nnestumine ja Interi Come Back oleneb, kui vabad k2ed Talle Morrati annab...
      Kui Mazzarri ei saa samamoodi otsustada, kui Mou, oleme j2rgmine aasta taas 9-ndad,
      mitte 3-ndad....
      Edu Mazzarile!
      Forza Nerazzurri!!
      Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one!!!
      I veri tifosi non seguono l'Inter, sono l'Inter!!!

Kommentaar

Kas keegi teab veel m6nda tiimi ja oskab n2iteid tuua:
        Tiim, kes v6idab tiitli aga ei tea kas see on neile 29 v6i 31?
        Kuna 31 on suurem number, siis hakkabki seda jahuma....
        Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one!!!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Solfice Vaata postitust
          Moratti kinnitas Stramaccioni järgmiseks aastaks ära.
          Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
          Algselt postitas Tamzu Vaata postitust
          Asi ametlik: Strama lasti lahti! Tuli ametlik teada!

Kas keegi teab veel m6nda tiimi ja oskab n2iteid tuua:
          Tiim, kes v6idab tiitli aga ei tea kas see on neile 29 v6i 31?
          Kuna 31 on suurem number, siis hakkabki seda jahuma....
          vaatasin just videot, kus Roma fänn rääkis, et 1 Roma tiitel = 10 Itaalia meistritiitlit ehk neil on 30 scudettot.
          jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

+ vähemalt kahe jagu saaks kohtus ka veel kaubelda

EDIT: 20 jagu siis täpsemalt

Kommentaar

Straight from Sky Sport 24, Massimiliano Nebuloni did not rule out a possible farewell of Inter technical director Marco Branca.

“Those who have done transfer market at Inter over the last few seasons with very negative results also have their fault and not just the coach who has ultimately paid the price. In particular, last January transfer window was very bad like the signing of Schelotto with Livaja involved even if Inter were able to land Kovacic.”

Millest me siis räägime....

Kommentaar

Nicolò Frustalupi confirmed he’ll follow Walter Mazzarri to Inter. “It’s the club I always dreamed of joining.”

On Friday evening the Nerazzurri announced the dismissal of Andrea Stramaccioni to make way for Mazzarri.

The Coach signed a two-year contract and seems set to bring most of his Napoli staff with him, including assistant manager Frustalupi.

“I will be following Mazzarri in this wonderful adventure,” confirmed the assistant who worked with him at Livorno, Reggina, Sampdoria and Napoli.

“It is a great opportunity for him and I’m certain Inter made the right choice. I am particularly happy, as it’s the club I always dreamed of joining.”

There is a specific reason for that, as Frustalupi is a life-long Inter supporter from the days when his father Mario played in their midfield from 1970-72. Mario Frustalupi died in a car crash in 1990.

“I think my Dad will be watching me from up there and is happy to see me at Inter. He is my hero and I carry him in me always.”

Kommentaar

Mazzarri is a known exponent of a three-man defensive system and confirmed that he intends to use it once more with Inter.

“I have used it for many years and as long as it works, I will go on like this. Juve has won two League titles with it.

“At the same time, it is clear that there will be variations to be made during a game, as I did often over the course of this season.”

Juan Jesus ja Hugo Campagnaro ääres. Kes siis keskel...Ranocchia, Andreolli....

Kommentaar

No ehk siis 8.tõusete järgmine hooaeg

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Juventino27 Vaata postitust
                      No ehk siis 8.tõusete järgmine hooaeg
                      Hõk hõk hõk.

Kommentaar

U-19 v6itis Venemaad. V2ravad Garritano ja Benassi.

Kommentaar

Marazzi andis Brancale listi, kellega oleks vaja tegeleda.
                          Branca muidugi andis paar p2eva tagasi huumori t2is intervjuu: umbes, et yleminekutest
                          on veel vara r22kima hakkata....AGA KUNA SIIS VEEL, KUI MITTE NYYD, KUI AKEN LAHTI ON????
                          K6ik tiimid tegelevad sellega, tehakse diile jne...meie tropp aga v6tab asja rahulikult!?!?!
                          Tema tyop2evad ju 30 ja 31 August ka muidugi.
                          Ime asi, et see vend ikka veel ametis on...nagu abielus Morattiga...Treenerid tulevad ja
                          l2hevad aga Branca j22b!!!!

Kommentaar

AGA KUNA SIIS VEEL, KUI MITTE NYYD, KUI AKEN LAHTI ON????
                            Võib-olla siis, kui aken lahti on?
                            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                              Võib-olla siis, kui aken lahti on?
                              + enne tuleb anda Mazzarile aega klubisse sisseelamiseks, keda jätta, kes minema, kuhu vaja asemele tuua ja kui palju jne.

Morattil oli kohtumine (jälle?) Erick Thohiriga, kes tahab 100% klubist ära osta. Moratti tahab investoreid, aga enamust klubis pole väga kergesti nõus loobuma.

INTER, TEN MOVES (TO WIN SCUDETTO) OF MAZZARRI

Mission Scudetto. Handanovic and the 3-5-2.
                              Guarin as top player. Icardi like Cavani.
                              The field is like a laboratory that is open 24 hours a day to study movements and opponents department by department.
                              The week without Europe to reach the top.

Milan – Meticulous, outspoken, workaholic and with ideas. Ideas that need to stick with, especially new technical material that he will find on the transfer market. Walter Mazzarri already has in mind what he wants to do with a lot of teachings, hard working, competitive nastiness, repetitions and with a dynamic, potent and pungent style of play.

1. After 14 seasons, Inter will be without any type of European competition. A drama? No, the club just misses a bit of value. Without mid week commitments will bring Inter to play immediately for the top spot. Also, the squad size will be reduced as the coach prefers to have 15-16 men in the team. So the starters plus a few more reinforcements to define roles and hierarchies. It is no secret that Mazzarri’s teams, without Europe, can take off although last year, Napoli maintained high consistency of performance. Oh and four years with Napoli, four European qualifications.

2. “Juventus have won two Scudetti with the 3-5-2.” This is not an attack against Juve but a confirmation of the formation that he really loves. But the key factor in this formation is the fact that on the field, Mazzarri always has the numerical advantage. Let’s say if an opponent uses a trident attack, then a wing player in the 3-5-2 will track back to form a back four. Same goes in the midfield or up front. In short: 3-5-2 is a base formation but the coach pays a lot of attention to the opponent. The offensive department often starts with five men: many variations that can be developed with maxium intensity.

3. Fredy Guarin is a key element in the thought of Mazzarri. The Colombian needs space to show his strength, pace, force and explosive capability. His ideal role is mezzala (side midfielder) and he is the next important move of Walter Mazzarri. The coach has left behind Hamsik and Guarin will be just that to do the dirty work. Considering Il Guaro to be Hamsik is a good motivation for someone like him.

4. Dynamism, attention to details and using the ball in free kick and corner. His collaborators in Vigiani and Frustalupi are very sensitive in developing dead ball situations: who to be neutralized (defensively) and those who can be lethal offensively.

5. Second best defense in the league, that of Napoli last season. And now Mazzarri is coming to a team that allowed 57 goals, just like Siena. The wing players as well as midfielders are fundamental in this sense but his numbers do not lie: even in 2010-2011, his Napoli were the second best defensive team in the league and Reggina was saved because they allowed the least amount of goals in the last seven games. Reducing the number of allowed goals is probably the top priority.

6. Too many times this past season that Inter lost at the San Siro: 7. Walter Mazzarri only lost once with Napoli and in the years prior 4 and 3. The home stadium advantage must return.

7. Handanovic once believed that shots on goal against Inter would not be more than 3 or 4. He said it himself albeit in a joking manner. Walter Mazzarri considers him very important and wants to protect the Slovenian with a solid defense.

8. With a week off, Mazzarri will have even more time to instruct his players: department by department. The coach usually has separate training groups (defense, midfield and attack) to work on movements, recoveries, helping out each other etc… Details, details and details.

9. Cassano and Mazzarri. The relationship of the two at Sampdoria is very well noted. However, FantAntonio had a positive year at Inter and to Mazzarri, players of experience are important and could turn matches around. It remains to make him understand that he will not be a starter but a very important and luxurious alternative: mission possible.

10. With Mazzarri, all his strikers were all in paradise: from Lucarell at Livorno (29 goals) to Amoruso at Reggio Calabria (17), from Rolando Bianchi (18) to Pazzini (Samp, 11 goals from January to June) to Cavani, from 34 goals in three seasons in Palermo to 78 goals in three seasons in Naples. Icardi is an explosive piece of an arsenal that will be further reinforced. Collectively they all must help him and under the care of Mazzarri (and Milito), Icardi will emerge.

http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/05/29...2014-scudetto/

Kommentaar

Lol

Need kümme sammu eeldavad, et Interi asemel on Napoli.
                                The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X