Kommentaar

kes need kaks ta kõrval on?
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
        kes need kaks ta kõrval on?
        Ferdinand ja Evra.
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Try and picture the scene. Your wife smiling at you, or your husband hugging you. A friend you can count on, a dinner in a special place. Imagine music, art. Imagine the best goal Inter have ever scored, the game that gave you the biggest thrill. Imagine it. The best ever. Now that those sounds, tastes and colours are dancing in your head, now that you're thinking about the best thing ever, think of it in terms of the Nerazzurri. In terms of Inter. The team that makes your heart beat faster.
          A picture is gradually filling your mind, right? First a few simple lines, then circles come together and finally a star. It is starting to take shape. "It" is our new logo, now part of our team. Our "corporate identity" to use the appropriate jargon. An image which will be used everywhere: in our communications, on the team bus, at the academy. One voice for a special team. A team that will be Milanese and international. Fair and surprising. It will be legendary just as it always has been. Imagine it. Then look at the new logo. You'll notice they're much the same.

So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Francesco Vaata postitust
            Try and picture the scene. Your wife smiling at you, or your husband hugging you. A friend you can count on, a dinner in a special place. Imagine music, art. Imagine the best goal Inter have ever scored, the game that gave you the biggest thrill. Imagine it. The best ever. Now that those sounds, tastes and colours are dancing in your head, now that you're thinking about the best thing ever, think of it in terms of the Nerazzurri. In terms of Inter. The team that makes your heart beat faster.
            A picture is gradually filling your mind, right? First a few simple lines, then circles come together and finally a star. It is starting to take shape. "It" is our new logo, now part of our team. Our "corporate identity" to use the appropriate jargon. An image which will be used everywhere: in our communications, on the team bus, at the academy. One voice for a special team. A team that will be Milanese and international. Fair and surprising. It will be legendary just as it always has been. Imagine it. Then look at the new logo. You'll notice they're much the same.

See on ju suvaline paintis tehtud käkerdis. wtf is this shit. See ei kõlbaks isegi uksematiks.
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Vidic, Dodo hetkel uued täiendused. M'Vila peaks official täna/homme olema. Benedetti müüdi Cagliarile 4M eest. Rano sai uue lepingu kuni 2018 ja saab ka kaptenipaela.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Särk on küll ilusti välja kukkunud, bravo.
                  So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Jep üks seksikamaid mänguvorme mis järgmisel hooajal käibel.

Kommentaar

Dodo, M'Vila ja Medel vist siis tulemas.

Viimased kaks peaks vist pakkuma konkurentsi Napolile kõige munnima keskvälja osas.
                      sigpic

Kommentaar

Ma rääkisin sulle jupp aega tagasi Dodo kohta, sa ei uskunud. Vat sellepärast sa ei töötagi agendina, vaid pead mingi kihlevekontori maffia abiga vaeste eestlaste raha röövima.

Kommentaar

Inter Milan have signed Yann M'Vila on loan from Rubin Kazan

"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Võtate Tottenhamilt kõige "põkima" keskvälja tiitli üle? Ega Kovacic ka eriti kleenuke poiss enam pole.

Kommentaar

Fännid panid Silvestre Pinzolos chi non salta rossonero e järgi tantsima, tantsis küll.

Tehke rahaks ära palun.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jr Vaata postitust
                                Fännid panid Silvestre Pinzolos chi non salta rossonero e järgi tantsima, tantsis küll.

Tehke rahaks ära palun.
                                Rossonero asemel oli bianconero/juventino, kui sa seda presentatsiooni lõppu mõtled. Tutvustati seal Konnapoissi uue kaptenina, eks näis kuidas hakkama saab. M'Vila veel päris 100% official ei ole, Rubini poolt mingi mökutamine käib. Võiks see saaga juba läbi saada, saaks rahulikult treeninglaagrisse ära minna. Kaks nädalat vähemalt iga päev lugenud, et nüüd homme on asi ametlik. Hea MMi teinud Medelit tahetakse tuua Cardiffist, Inter pakub 7m€, nood tahavd 13m€ saada.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X