replied
    #Totti40
    #4X10

Stay tuned niggaz....

Leave a comment:

• Rocheteau
    replied
    jah seniil Sachi, sest Totti on väga palju tiitleid võitnud

Sacchi then praised Totti for his all-round attacking abilities, comparing his technique and precision to basketball icon Jordan.

“He has always played for the team, all over the pitch. He has also learned how to score a lot of goals.

“Free kicks, assists, finishing and goals. He has the precision of Michael Jordan.”

Leave a comment:

• Jasper
    replied
    no 30 for 30 for you

Francesco Totti's 40 at 40

Leave a comment:

• orbitaaljaam
    replied
    footballitalia ‏@footballitalia Francesco Totti by the numbers (Infographic). Check in with Football Italia this week and next for more on Totti's career as he reaches 40

Leave a comment:

• count
    replied
    Täna, 22 aastat tagasi, skooris Jumal-kuningas-gladiaator oma esimese.

Leave a comment:

• Jasper
    replied
    memmekas.

Leave a comment:

• cannuman
    replied
    Algselt postitas Iceman Vaata postitust
    Täiesti haige. Kas Tottil on mingid sugulussidemed Hitleriga? Nagu 2 tilka vett...sry
    totti, hitler ja siim kallas on nagu 3 tilka vett. Legendid!

Leave a comment:

• Rocheteau
    replied
    oldschool....

"Footballers today are a bit like nomads.They follow money and not their hearts. Maybe that is the difference between me and all the others.

"There are not many sportsmen who follow their hearts. If I had only thought about money I would have left Roma 10 years ago. For me it's about passion, not about money.

"I have always loved these colours and always wanted to put on this shirt."

"The sport has changed a lot. Now at the centre is money. Players change teams more often, perhaps to make more money. It's more a business than a passion.

"Fans go to the stadium to have fun and see a player who is always on the same team - they expect not to be betrayed."

"Look at what has happened now with Higuain from Napoli to Juventus. It's a disaster.

"But it is quite normal now that when a foreigner arrives in Italy and has a chance to go to another team to make more money. It's a problem of mentality, there aren't many foreigners like Maradona.t"

Leave a comment:

• Rocheteau
    replied
    Hitler teadis väga hästi kellena ta tahtis järgmises elus sündida

Leave a comment:

• Francesco
    replied
    Algselt postitas Iceman Vaata postitust
    Täiesti haige. Kas Tottil on mingid sugulussidemed Hitleriga? Nagu 2 tilka vett...sry
    Kes heidib see on fag.

Leave a comment:

• Iceman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• count
    replied
    Kobe Bryant embamas Jumalat.

Leave a comment:

• cannuman
    replied
    Marcello Lippi

“It is clear that Totti is one of the few players who doesn’t have a substitute because there is nobody around who plays like him.”

Enzo Bearzot

“Totti is the only current player I would've taken on my 1982 World Cup side.”

Arrigo Sacchi

For me, he is one of the greatest players I have ever seen.”
    Giovanni Trapattoni

"Every player has some genius, but there's only one Van Gogh - and there is nobody like Totti."
    Arsene Wenger

“Totti is a top, top class player. He is typical of the Roman game and I’m sure he will never move outside of Roma. He used to play in behind the strikers and then one day they had no central striker so they played him up front and won game after game. He suddenly became the topscorer in Italy as a central striker. That shows this guy has absolutely everything.”
    Zdenek Zeman

“Who are the best five Italian players? Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti.”

Claudio Ranieri

“He is the best player with whom I have ever worked. He could have won several Ballons d'Or had he left Roma for Barcelona or Manchester United. I have also worked with Frank Lampard and Alessandro Del Piero, but Francesco is the better player.”
    Luis Enrique

“I've spoke about Francesco so many times I think I'm falling in love with him – my wife is quite jealous. I have a special relationship with him and we've got on very well right from the very start. He's always behaved well and I've been lucky to have known him while he was still playing. It was a great pleasure to coach him.”
    Andrea Mandorlini

“Roma have the only real world class Italian player left, Francesco Totti.”
    Luciano Spalletti

“I agree with Pelé, Totti is the best player in the world.”

Leave a comment:

• Jasper
    replied
    Algselt postitas Montag Vaata postitust
    ausa jalgpalli tabel
    ahjaa.

(nice save)

Leave a comment: