No announcement yet.

Francesco Totti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Twenty years ago on Thursday, a 16-year-old Francesco Totti made his Serie A debut for #Roma. Nice tracksuit.

http://twitpic.com/ceidz8
    jokers to the right
    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Juventus captain Gigi Buffon has sent a message to Francesco Totti on the 20th anniversary of the Roma icon’s Serie A debut.

“Dear Francesco, you have made ​ Italian football history,” the custodian said in a statement to news agency ANSA.

“Twenty years in Serie A, what an achievement… I still have the image of your first goal in my mind, it was a Roma-Foggia tie.

“We’re friends, you know how much I care about you. We started together with the Under-15 side, we had some splendid years together in the national team and we continue to meet as opponents in Serie A.

“You often score against me (10 times to be precise, that’s how many goals you have netted) like a champion who has forgotten our friendship…

“Then, at the final whistle, there are smiles between us again, like when I saved a penalty that I feared you would chip – it saddened me that was you.

“We are from a fortunate generation. It’s true that every season after the age of 30 is worth seven, but you seem to go back in time instead of ageing.

“You’ve written the history of Italian football, with the present and the future – you are a player who can not be doubted.

“And, for me, you’ll always be an Azzurro. An embrace from your friend, Gigi.”

Totti, now 36, made his Italian top-flight debut on 28 March 1993 at Brescia. Boss Vujadin Boskov threw him on as a substitute for Ruggiero Rizzitelli.

Totti, Serie A’s second highest goalscorer of all-time, and Buffon won the World Cup together for Italy at Germany 2006.
      So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

peale selle. täna möödub 20a Totti liigadebüüdist

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Totti on maailma teine mees : http://sports.terra.com/soccer/franc...ceb0aRCRD.html
              "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
              These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Iceman
                Hofnari maitse totside suhtes on ikka ülekõige.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eika Vaata postitust
                  peale selle. täna möödub 20a Totti liigadebüüdist
                  See postitus peaks nagu sinu vabandus olema v? sitasti kukkus välja
                  FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
                  sigpic

Kommentaar

20 - Francesco Totti made his Serie A debut in March 28th, 1993 - exactly 20 years ago. He has played 527 league games scoring 226 goals. Icon.

67 - Francesco Totti has assisted 67 goals in Serie A since 2004/05, more than any other player over this period. Flair.

11+10 - Francesco Totti is the only player to have reached double figure for both goals and assists in Serie A this term. Versatile.

16 - AS Roma changed manager 16 times in the 20 years since Francesco Totti debut in Serie A. Fans.

Kommentaar

1 - Francesco Totti is the best player who has ever played in Serie A. Period.
                      So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

20 Aasta juubelist videopilti ka:

Täiesti lagi, et peale seda tullakse ja mängitakse nagu eht PUSSY´D ?

Nagu siin: bunny-pussyd

http://www.sorrybunny.com/blog/totti-and-me-0
                        sigpic

Kommentaar

Veel keeleõpet. Õnneks on meeskonnas abivalmeid poisse.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Hea ja emotsionaalne video.
                              FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA FORZA CAPITANO IL MIO CUORE è GIALLOROSSO
                              FORZA ANCHE SAMP E GENOA

Matteo Pessina e Nicolò Barella “Perché non hanno vinto loro? Perché sono invidiosi, gelosi”

Kommentaar

Many Italian Championships = 3
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X