Francesco Totti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kobe Bryant embamas Jumalat.

FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
    sigpic

Kommentaar

Täiesti haige. Kas Tottil on mingid sugulussidemed Hitleriga? Nagu 2 tilka vett...sry
      Ela ja tunne, et elad
      see on kõige lihtsam
      filosoofia, mis toimib
      sule silmad ära vaata
      tagasi, hinga sügavalt ja
      hüppa üle iseenda varju
      tule koos minuga.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Iceman Vaata postitust
        Täiesti haige. Kas Tottil on mingid sugulussidemed Hitleriga? Nagu 2 tilka vett...sry
        Kes heidib see on fag.
        So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Hitler teadis väga hästi kellena ta tahtis järgmises elus sündida
          Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

oldschool....

"Footballers today are a bit like nomads.They follow money and not their hearts. Maybe that is the difference between me and all the others.

"There are not many sportsmen who follow their hearts. If I had only thought about money I would have left Roma 10 years ago. For me it's about passion, not about money.

"I have always loved these colours and always wanted to put on this shirt."

"The sport has changed a lot. Now at the centre is money. Players change teams more often, perhaps to make more money. It's more a business than a passion.

"Fans go to the stadium to have fun and see a player who is always on the same team - they expect not to be betrayed."

"Look at what has happened now with Higuain from Napoli to Juventus. It's a disaster.

"But it is quite normal now that when a foreigner arrives in Italy and has a chance to go to another team to make more money. It's a problem of mentality, there aren't many foreigners like Maradona.t"

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Iceman Vaata postitust
              totti, hitler ja siim kallas on nagu 3 tilka vett. Legendid!

Kommentaar

memmekas.
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Täna, 22 aastat tagasi, skooris Jumal-kuningas-gladiaator oma esimese.

sigpic

Kommentaar

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia Francesco Totti by the numbers (Infographic). Check in with Football Italia this week and next for more on Totti's career as he reaches 40

Kommentaar

no 30 for 30 for you

Francesco Totti's 40 at 40
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

jah seniil Sachi, sest Totti on väga palju tiitleid võitnud

Sacchi then praised Totti for his all-round attacking abilities, comparing his technique and precision to basketball icon Jordan.

“He has always played for the team, all over the pitch. He has also learned how to score a lot of goals.

“Free kicks, assists, finishing and goals. He has the precision of Michael Jordan.”

Kommentaar

#Totti40
                          #4X10

Stay tuned niggaz....

Kommentaar

sigpic

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

kuningat õnnitles ka jumal ise

-e-

video + Montella + Kaka + Nesta + Romagnoli
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X