Algselt postitas F.Totti Vaata postitust

YEAH WE TRUST!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2048[/ATTACH]

Võta istet.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zelee Vaata postitust
            Prandelli vist kuulis teie kiunu kliki siia
            Vaata paar postitust üles.
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Chiellini vigatuse korjanud ja jääb Brasiilia vastu kindlasti eemale. Malta mäng 50-50.

Reedel alustab siis tipuründes maailma parim koksaja Osvaldo.
              Italy probable: Buffon; Maggio, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Osvaldo, Balotelli

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas keenjus250 Vaata postitust
                Chiellini vigatuse korjanud ja jääb Brasiilia vastu kindlasti eemale. Malta mäng 50-50.

Reedel alustab siis tipuründes maailma parim koksaja Osvaldo.
                Italy probable: Buffon; Maggio, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Osvaldo, Balotelli
                Number 10

Goalkeepers: 1 Buffon, 24 De Sanctis, 25 Marchetti, 26 Sirigu.
                Defenders: 7 Abate, 3 Antonelli, 13 Astori, 15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 5 De Sciglio, 2 Maggio, 17 Ranocchia.
                Midfielders: 20 Candreva, 4 Cerci, 16 De Rossi, 22 Diamanti, 23 Giaccherini, 8 Marchisio, 18 Montolivo, 21 Pirlo, 6 Poli.
                Attackers: 9 Balotelli, 14 El Shaarawy, 11 Gilardino, 12 Giovinco, 10 Osvaldo.

Kommentaar

Jah, nali. Abate 7 samuti.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cannuman Vaata postitust
                    Jah, nali. Abate 7 samuti.
                    Vigastusekahtlus jalalihasega.

Kommentaar

"Ega butsad ei mängi. Idioodid. Soeng mängib." - taku*
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                        "Ega butsad ei mängi. Idioodid. Soeng mängib." - taku*
                        Johnny Depp mängib siiski peaosas !!!

sigpic

Kommentaar

M2ng meie aja j2rgi 21:30?
                          Brazilil k6va 11 alustamas....seega magusam v6it oleks, nende yle!!
                          Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one!!!
                          I veri tifosi non seguono l'Inter, sono l'Inter!!!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas F.Totti Vaata postitust
                            Johnny Depp mängib siiski peaosas !!!
                            jokers to the right
                            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Vabandused juba ette, aga millal see sõpakas vs brasiilia on? Täna või homme?

Kommentaar

Täna 2130 siinse aja järgi.

-e-

Brazil v Italy: classic encounters
                                Published: Thursday 21 March 2013, 13.29CET
                                Ahead of this evening's friendly between Brazil and Italy at Stade de Genève – kick-off 20.30CET – UEFA.com recalls four of the countries' most memorable encounters.
                                by Paolo Menicucci
                                from Milan

With nine FIFA World Cup triumphs between them, Brazil and Italy are the two most successful countries in the tournament's history. As the teams prepare to meet tonight in a Stade de Genève friendly, UEFA.com recalls four famous matches between the sides.
                                Italy 2-1 Brazil, FIFA World Cup semi-final, 16 June 1938

Brazil were considered huge favourites to win in Marseille, despite Italy being world champions, and so decided to rest some key players for a final they ultimately would not reach. Nine minutes after Gino Colaussi opened the scoring, Giuseppe Meazza doubled the Azzurri's lead from the spot. While Meazza was readying himself to take the penalty, the elastic in his shorts snapped, causing the FC Internazionale Milano striker to hold them up with his left hand when taking the kick.

Brazil 4-1 Italy, FIFA World Cup final, 21 June 1970

Italy qualified for the final by defeating West Germany 4-3 in one of the most memorable matches of all time, five of the seven goals coming in extra time. However, Ferruccio Valcareggi's men were outclassed in Mexico City four days later. Though Roberto Boninsegna cancelled out Pelé's opener, the Seleção stuck three times without reply in the second half through Gérson, Jairzinho and Carlos Alberto. Gianni Rivera, who had scored the winner against West Germany, played only the last six minutes. "Before the match I told myself that Pelé was just flesh and bones like the rest of us," said Italy defender Tarcisio Burgnich. "Later I realised I'd been wrong."

Italy 3-2 Brazil, FIFA World Cup second group stage, 5 July 1982

Brazil needed a point to qualify for the semi-finals from a section also including Argentina. With Falcão, Socrates, Júnior, Eder and Zico in their XI, Brazil were clear favourites against an Azzurri selection that had drawn with Peru, Poland and Cameroon in the first group stage. Having twice restored parity following goals from Paolo Rossi, Brazil could not summon a response when the Juventus forward struck again 16 minutes from time.

Rossi never looked back, adding two more in the semi-final against Poland and the opener in the 3-1 showpiece victory over West Germany. "I went on holiday to Brazil a few years later," Rossi said. "A taxi driver recognised me and kindly asked me to get out of his car because of the huge disappointment I had caused his country."

Brazil 0-0 Italy (Brazil win 3-2 on penalties), FIFA World Cup final, 17 July 1994
                                The great performances of another Ballon d'Or winner, Roberto Baggio, led Italy to the final. Unlike Rossi, Baggio's story would not have a happy ending, though. After 120 minutes of goalless action at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Franco Baresi and Baggio missed in the shoot-out as Brazil claimed their fourth world title. "It's a wound that will never heal," said Baggio. "It had never happened to me, putting a penalty over the bar. At that moment I wanted to dig a big hole and hide in it."

©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.

http://www.uefa.com/worldcup/news/ne...sic+encounters
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X