Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
    trmv, sulakloun ikka.

Lugesin Milano seinal: AMBROSINI SUKA, aga see 'suca' Itaalia keeles tahendab 'imeb' .

Kommentaar

Ilus topic, ma ei teadnud et oli

TUTTI PAZZI PER MATERAZZI!!!

Kommentaar

Materazzi has also tried to mine humor from misfortune. Last fall he put out a book for charity, What I Really Said to Zidane, listing 249 possible provocations. (Sample: "French philosophy hasn't been the same since Foucault died.")

Allikas : http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...zzi0319/1.html
        "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

sigpic

Kommentaar

Lisatud failid
            "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Teema üles.

Kommentaar

kiidan MaailmaMeistrit

Kommentaar

Fuck, see oli hea

Kommentaar

Working...
                    X