Soome jalgpall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Stok
    Tohoh või soomlastele tehakse custom lahendus, samas kui me peame leppima Evertoni ülejääkidega. Aga noh, meie ja nende fänniarmeed ei ole ka võrreldavad. Eelmise valikturniiri keskmine külastatavus oli meil 7523 inimest, soomlastel umbes täpselt sama. Ainult 20K veel otsa sellele.
    Eestis mängi Flora täpselt samasuguse vormiga ainult, et värvid on teised
    FC Flora

Kommentaar

TamU-K (Tampere 4. div.)

New York Times kirjutab meie voistkonnast:
      When a Finnish soccer club was expelled from the premier division in 2011, fans decided to get together and assemble a new one, TamU-K.

TamU-K piti Tampere Unitedin sinivihreät värit jalkapallokentillä kausilla 2011–15. Se nosti edustusjoukkueensa neljässä vuodessa Kutosesta Kolmoseen.
      sigpicSupport your local football team.

Kommentaar

L 5. Juuli 16:00 | TamU-K - Pato | Soome Nelonen | Voor 11

Tampere Unitedin Kannattajat - Tervakosken Pato

Otseülekanne: http://tamu-k.com/live/

Kommentaar

TamU-K ja Tampere United yhinesid. 2016 tagasi väljakutel Tampere United nimega.

tampere united tamu tamu-k tuk jalkapallo kannattajat kannattajien perustama seura joukkue jalkapallojoukkue jalkapalloseura tampereelta kutonen football supporters club team

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

No vot siis. Purje Ats oleks pidanud ikkagi paigale jääma. Oleks saanud kunagise lapsstaari ja igasuguste arvutimängude hirmuga koos palli taga ajada.

See ööklubi vihje on ka päris hea. Kes ei ole kuulnud, siis olla mees uue jalgpalli klubi otsingute vahepeal kuskil Washingtoni ööklubis promootorina töötanud.

Kommentaar

Hey,

I'm new on this forum, but I have lived in Tallinn for almost three years now, and seen quite a lot Estonian football as well. I'm sorry not to be able write in Estonian, but I can understand it anyway.

My club is HJK from Helsinki, so I thought I would give some heads up about their situation (and for the ones who are eager to see them, HJK is playing today 31. March against JK Sillamäe Kalev as our friendly against Malmö FF was cancelled).

So, last season was great for HJK. After humiliating defeat against Nõmme Kalju in 2013 Sixten Boström's (former head coach of HJK) position was questioned but after winning the title for fifth time in the row he was given time for season 2014. However, as the game did not develop at all from season 2013 (actually it got worse) he was sacked at the end of April in 2014. His was replaced by Mika Lehkosuo who was former FC Honka coach and also part of our national team's coaching staff. It was the biggest turning point of season 2014. From that moment on there were actually no questions raised who will win the championship in 2014 and HJK actually ensured the title quite early in September.

As I said, 2013 was horrible in european cups for HJK. The club should not be mistaken to other Finnish Veikkausliiga clubs as resources and professionalism are more comparable to Swedish clubs than to Finnish clubs. Champions League qualifiers were just a regular day at the office: after winning the second round opponent FK Rabotcniki we faced the reality: APOEL was a better team, even if we should have won in Helsinki. Play-off round of Europa League is usually a tough one as the clubs are a lot of stronger but we had some good luck and got Rapid Wien for our opponent and actually managed to proceed to group stage. As you might know, it is not common in Finland to proceed this far, as HJK is the only club in Finland that have played in group stage earlier (98 in Champions League). The first three games of EL group stage were not good at all, but the last three games we were much stronger and won Torino FC and FC København. Last game lost its importance as FCK could not win Torino, and we also lost against Bruges 2-1. However, winning sixth title in row, Finnish Cup and qualifying to Europa League group stage I must admit that the season was almost perfect.

2015 is a big mistery for HJK. The first full season with Lehkosuo and with bunch of foreign players. The most well-known star of HJK for 2015 is Mike Havenaar, who have also played for national team of Japan. He has scored bunch of goals in Eredivisien and his last club was Cordoba in La Liga. Also Atomu Tanaka seems to be good new face in our club as well, he has played his whole career in Japanese J-League. Also, our new goalie is Daniel Örlund who came from Rosenborg BK. Overall, the team looks really strong. There should not be problem of winning the Finnish title once again, but who knows. The biggest challenge will be once again European Cups. Our team points in UEFA Ranking are slightly too low to make us seeded team in 3rd round but on the other hand we might be one of the best club in unseeded pot. The most interesting thing is to see how well Mike Havenaar will succeed in Veikkausliiga.

Here is the squad for season 2015:

Daniel Örlund
                Saku-Pekka Sahlgren

Alex Lehtinen
                Gideon Baah
                Markus Heikkinen
                Valtteri Moren
                Tapio Heikkilä
                Veli Lampi
                Sebastian Sorsa
                Roni Peiponen

Atomu Tanaka (Atom)
                Matti Klinga
                Obed Malolo
                Rasmus Schüller
                Robin Lod
                Guy Moussi

Demba Savage
                Mike Havenaar
                Erfan Zeneli
                Nikolai Alho
                Ousman Jallow
                Erfan Zeneli

and on loan from HJK:

Joel Pohjanpalo (Loaned to Bayern Leverkusen who loaned Pohjanpalo to Fortuna Dusseldorf).

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas TonKoi Vaata postitust
                  Hey,

I'm new on this forum, but I have lived in Tallinn for almost three years now, and seen quite a lot Estonian football as well. I'm sorry not to be able write in Estonian, but I can understand it anyway.

My club is HJK from Helsinki, so I thought I would give some heads up about their situation (and for the ones who are eager to see them, HJK is playing today 31. March against JK Sillamäe Kalev as our friendly against Malmö FF was cancelled).

So, last season was great for HJK. After humiliating defeat against Nõmme Kalju in 2013 Sixten Boström's (former head coach of HJK) position was questioned but after winning the title for fifth time in the row he was given time for season 2014. However, as the game did not develop at all from season 2013 (actually it got worse) he was sacked at the end of April in 2014. His was replaced by Mika Lehkosuo who was former FC Honka coach and also part of our national team's coaching staff. It was the biggest turning point of season 2014. From that moment on there were actually no questions raised who will win the championship in 2014 and HJK actually ensured the title quite early in September.

As I said, 2013 was horrible in european cups for HJK. The club should not be mistaken to other Finnish Veikkausliiga clubs as resources and professionalism are more comparable to Swedish clubs than to Finnish clubs. Champions League qualifiers were just a regular day at the office: after winning the second round opponent FK Rabotcniki we faced the reality: APOEL was a better team, even if we should have won in Helsinki. Play-off round of Europa League is usually a tough one as the clubs are a lot of stronger but we had some good luck and got Rapid Wien for our opponent and actually managed to proceed to group stage. As you might know, it is not common in Finland to proceed this far, as HJK is the only club in Finland that have played in group stage earlier (98 in Champions League). The first three games of EL group stage were not good at all, but the last three games we were much stronger and won Torino FC and FC København. Last game lost its importance as FCK could not win Torino, and we also lost against Bruges 2-1. However, winning sixth title in row, Finnish Cup and qualifying to Europa League group stage I must admit that the season was almost perfect.

2015 is a big mistery for HJK. The first full season with Lehkosuo and with bunch of foreign players. The most well-known star of HJK for 2015 is Mike Havenaar, who have also played for national team of Japan. He has scored bunch of goals in Eredivisien and his last club was Cordoba in La Liga. Also Atomu Tanaka seems to be good new face in our club as well, he has played his whole career in Japanese J-League. Also, our new goalie is Daniel Örlund who came from Rosenborg BK. Overall, the team looks really strong. There should not be problem of winning the Finnish title once again, but who knows. The biggest challenge will be once again European Cups. Our team points in UEFA Ranking are slightly too low to make us seeded team in 3rd round but on the other hand we might be one of the best club in unseeded pot. The most interesting thing is to see how well Mike Havenaar will succeed in Veikkausliiga.

Here is the squad for season 2015:

Daniel Örlund
                  Saku-Pekka Sahlgren

Alex Lehtinen
                  Gideon Baah
                  Markus Heikkinen
                  Valtteri Moren
                  Tapio Heikkilä
                  Veli Lampi
                  Sebastian Sorsa
                  Roni Peiponen

Atomu Tanaka (Atom)
                  Matti Klinga
                  Obed Malolo
                  Rasmus Schüller
                  Robin Lod
                  Guy Moussi

Demba Savage
                  Mike Havenaar
                  Erfan Zeneli
                  Nikolai Alho
                  Ousman Jallow
                  Erfan Zeneli

and on loan from HJK:

Joel Pohjanpalo (Loaned to Bayern Leverkusen who loaned Pohjanpalo to Fortuna Dusseldorf).
                  Hey, welcome to forums! Hope you stick around.

I personally didn't know that Havenaar has joined HJK. That's pretty big signing for you guys I think. He looked very good for Vitesse in those games that I saw few seasons ago. So bit surprised that he has landed in Finland (no offense). Guy Moussi looks to be decent signing too.

Anyway good luck to HJK in league and in European cups.

Kommentaar

Don't worry! We were supraised as well. We had some high hopes after last season when we had Anthony Annan for example, but Havenaar is well beyond those hopes. But thanks, I'll try to update news related HJK.

About Moussi, he might not even be our starter for this season, our middlefield is quite wide now.
                    Last edited by TonKoi; 31.03.15, 12:35. Põhjus: Moussi

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas TonKoi Vaata postitust
                      Don't worry! We were supraised as well. We had some high hopes after last season when we had Anthony Annan for example, but Havenaar is well beyond those hopes. But thanks, I'll try to update news related HJK.

About Moussi, he might not even be our starter for this season, our middlefield is quite wide now.
                      What's the expected starting11 for HJK when everyone's fit?

Soome kõrgliiga kohtunikud on ka nüüd "magic spray" purgiga varustatud:

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mask Vaata postitust
                        What's the expected starting11 for HJK when everyone's fit?
                        HJK won Finnish League Cup on Saturday when it defeated RoPS 0-2. Scorers were Lod and Havenaar.

I would assume that starting eleven in the first game will be following:

Havenaar
                        Lod-----Atom----Savage
                        Schüller-Moussi/Malolo
                        Baah-Moren-Heikkinen-Lampi
                        Örlund

Moussi will start the season in the middlefield but Malolo is a great talent from our junior teams and he will gain time on the field during the season. I personally hope that he will win the place from our starting eleven. Bayern Munich was actually interested in him but HJK did not let him to go for trial. Our 'second team' is fair as well, but wide squad is needed as HJK will (hopefully) have quite a lot of games from summer. Also HJK is planning to have another friendly against top clubs in Europe (to gain money) as they are negotiating with Real Madrid currently. The profits from HJK-Barcelona game were invested to new football hall next to Sonera Stadium. Also, HJK made profit of 400 000 EUR from last year and has profited over 2 million euros from the past years.

I would personally hope that we would get a new left full back to our team and it might actually happen quite soon. Kari Arkivuo from Häcken could be potential name. Baah is more than fine on his position, but he was actually selected to whoscored starting XI in Europa League Group Stage, so I would change him to center.

Kommentaar

Thanks for the update.

What chances do you see for SJK (Mihkel Aksalu's club)? Where do you expect them to finish? They were kinda surprise side last year, weren't they?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mask Vaata postitust
                            Thanks for the update.

What chances do you see for SJK (Mihkel Aksalu's club)? Where do you expect them to finish? They were kinda surprise side last year, weren't they?
                            They were! SJK's owner Raimo Sarajärvi actually used to be one of the owners of HJK. In my opinion SJK is the biggest challenger for HJK also this season. I don't see that SJK is ready to compete for Finnish title yet, but you never know. I predict that the table will be following:

HJK
                            SJK
                            KuPS

Lahti
                            RoPS
                            VPS
                            MIFK
                            HIFK
                            Inter

KTP
                            Jaro
                            Ilves

Also, the first "real" derby of Helsinki will take place on 23. April at Sonera Stadium. HJK and HIFK faced each others last time over 40 years ago. Around 7000 tickets have been already sold, and the atmosphere will be quite amazing as the teams have also the best fans in Finland.

En omista kuvamateriaalia. Kaikki on muista youtuben videoista kasattu.

OK, HJK and HIFK faced each others in League Cup semi final, but it was merely HJK's reserves (Klubi 04) against HIFK as HJK's first team and 10 players from the reserve team were practising in Spain during that time. HJK/Klubi 04 won the game 2-0.

14.03.2015 - Kooste Liigacupin välieräottelusta HJK - HIFK. Maalit: 59. Järvenpää, 90. Jama.HJK:n avaus: Sauramaa; Järvenpää, Böckerman, Dahlström, Pitkänen;...

Kommentaar

So, it all starts tomorrow. Few games have been postponed due insufficient fields, but luckily at least HJK starts its season

Matches for the first gameday:

FC Inter-SJK
                              FC Lahti-KTP
                              FF Jaro-IFK Mariehamn
                              RoPS-HJK

ISTV is showing Veikkausliiga this season, and they will broadcast every game in Internet. Unfortunetly, they have geoblocks so it might be hard to be able to see the games (Hola might work) in Estonia. Also, Finnish National Broadcast YLE will show some games (format of Jalkapallokierros that shows the main match and also highlights from other games live) and the first game is tomorrow FC Inter-SJK.

Kommentaar

What are the average ticket prices at Veikkausliiga games?

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X