• Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

HJK
    VPS
    HIFK
    äffäffJaro
    Lahti

Siit saad hea ülevaate. Nagu näha siis HJK piletid on kõige kallimad - kohapeal ostes 30 euri. Vaasas, Pietarsaares, Lahtis jms on hinnad kohapeal ostes 17-20 euro vahemikus.

Edit: kas koha pealt kirjutatakse kokku või lahku?
    Edit2: kohapeal

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas TomKoi
      Also, Finnish National Broadcast YLE will show some games (format of Jalkapallokierros that shows the main match and also highlights from other games live) and the first game is tomorrow FC Inter-SJK.
      That's nice! On Yle2 tomorrow.

Algselt postitas j6u1uv4n4 Vaata postitust
      HJK
      VPS
      HIFK
      äffäffJaro
      Lahti

Siit saad hea ülevaate. Nagu näha siis HJK piletid on kõige kallimad - koha pealt ostes 30 euri. Vaasas, Pietarsaares, Lahtis jms on hinnad koha pealt ostes 17-20 euro vahemikus.

koha|peal ‹adv›
      vahetult antud (sündmus-, tegevus)kohas. Sõidame sinna, eks kohapeal selgub, mis vaja teha. Kahjude ulatus tuleb kohapeal kindlaks määrata. Kannatanuile anti kohapeal esmaabi. Tehas vajab treialeid, väljaõpe kohapeal. Lugemissaalis on kirjandus kohapeal kasutamiseks.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas j6u1uv4n4 Vaata postitust
        HJK
        VPS
        HIFK
        äffäffJaro
        Lahti
        Siit saad hea ülevaate. Nagu näha siis HJK piletid on kõige kallimad - kohapeal ostes 30 euri. Vaasas, Pietarsaares, Lahtis jms on hinnad kohapeal ostes 17-20 euro vahemikus.

Edit2: kohapeal

In case of HJK the first price is paying the tickets in advance and the second price is buying the tickets from gate. In reality, as in Estonia, no-one really buys tickets in advance. 25/30 euros is for VIP-section and 17/22 euros is for another side. The fan section is (naturally) the cheapest and season ticket to Klubipääty was 110 euros.

Kommentaar

The first game day is over and results were following:

SJK-Inter 1-1
          IFK Mariehamn-FF Jaro 1-1
          FC Lahti-KTP 1-1
          RoPS-HJK 1-3

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas TonKoi Vaata postitust
            The first game day is over and results were following:

Inter - SJK 1-1
            FF Jaro - IFK Mariehamn 1-1
            FC Lahti-KTP 1-1
            RoPS-HJK 1-3

Looks better now! No surprises yesterday.

This week though, we might see a surprise or two in Suomen Cup!

Kommentaar

There might be some. HJK will play against PK-35 from Vantaa. The game is tomorrow. Former Finnish national Shefki Kuqi is coaching PK-35 currently and replaced actually Lehkosuo (current HJK coach) last year in Honka. The termination of Lehkosuo's employment was most likely illegal, but no point of going there now.

Other matches in Suomen Cup are:

KPV-HIFK
              PKKU-BK-46
              AC Oulu-PS Kemi
              Ilves-IFK Mariehamn
              KuPS-FC Lahti
              FC Inter- RoPS
              Haka-MuSa

Next Veikkausliiga game day will be on Sunday with following matches:

FC Inter-Ilves (First Veikkausliiga game for Tampere since TamU)
              HJK-FC Lahti (another rivarly for HJK)
              IFK Mariehamn-HIFK
              KTP-KuPS
              SJK-RoPS

SJK was a small dissapointment in its first game. Inter got red card in first half and SJK played 60min with one man advantage.

Kommentaar

Millise noortevõistkonna treener on Peep Puri? Minu info järgi 98' sündinud poisid Helsingist.
                The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Also, it seems that HJK will play against Real Madrid this summer. It is similar exhibition match as they played last year against FC Barcelona. Not too big fan of these games, but if it will improve traning conditions of HJK's junior teams like last year it serves the purpose. This info is still unofficial, but if Real Madrid will not make it to Champions League Final it will take place.

Kommentaar

I'll continue my monologue here. HJK has sold 30 season tickets to Japanese living in Helsinki. In friendly matches there were also few Japanese flags in the stands, because of Havenaar and Atom. Also, if I have understood correctly HJK's games will be broadcasted to Japan.

Overall HJK has sold around 3000 season tickets for this season, I would assume HIFK has sold the second largest amount that is over 1200 season tickets. For HIFK it is significant increase (gloryhunters, much?) as their average in attendance last year in Ykkönen was less than 1000.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas TonKoi Vaata postitust
                      Overall HJK has sold around 3000 season tickets for this season, I would assume HIFK has sold the second largest amount that is over 1200 season tickets. For HIFK it is significant increase (gloryhunters, much?) as their average in attendance last year in Ykkönen was less than 1000.
                      Well, I believe HIFK vs HJK is a much more attractive game than for example HIFK vs JIPPO

Kommentaar

Sure, but Finnish "culture" in sports is mostly based on glory and winning. Finns go and watch anything where they are good at. It tells quite a lot about their self-confidence. Football is not therefore very popular as there you cannot gain any trophies.

Yesterday HJK had a really bad day, but defeted PK-35 after extra time. Scorers were Lod and Havenaar for HJK.

Kommentaar

Voor IV
                          AET PK 35-Vantaa 1-2 HJK pv: 1772
                          FT KuPS 2 - 1 FC Lahti pv: 1133
                          FT Ilves 0 - 2 IFK Mariehamn pv: 339
                          AET KPV 0 - 2 HIFK pv: 570
                          AET AC Oulu * 3 - 3 PS Kemi pv: 600
                          FT FC Inter 7 - 3 RoPS pv: 683
                          AET Haka * 2 - 2 Musan Salama pv: 563
                          AET PK Keski-Uusimaa 4 - 1 BK-46 pv: 452

Põnevaid lahinguid Soomes Cupis.
                          Pealtvaatajaid ka päris okeilt, kui arvestada, et mängiti nädalasees(kolmapäev-neljapäev) ning mõlemad päevad küllaltki vihmased olnud.

Kommentaar

And it is a matchday once again. Games today are following:

FC Inter-Ilves
                            KTP-KuPS
                            HJK-FC Lahti
                            IFK Mariehamn-HIFK
                            SJK-RoPS

HIFK returns to Veikkausliiga after 43 year hiatus. 120 HIFK fans have travelled to Mariehamn to see the game, a big day for them. HJK plays against Lahti in its home premiere. Apparently, Daniel Örlund and Guy Moussi will return to lineup. Today none of these games will be broadcasted via YLE, but ISTV will show the games, however it costs 9,90e per month. Games can be seen in Estonia also with Hola.

Kommentaar

The Derby of Helsinki is sold out. A bit over 10 000 spectators expected.

HJK sold out its away section's 1600 tickets as well.

Kommentaar

Mul piletid olemas. Tõotab tulla hea mäng!
                                Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X