Olympique Lyonnais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas ElNino9 Vaata postitust
    Ma loodan, et Lyon teeb mingi 5 tehingut.
    Ikka väga nadi ja õhuke pink. Malbranque koht ei tohiks alg11 olla aga täna on sunnitud.
    Vigastuste tõttu puuduvad mängult Jallet, Grenier ja Fofana . Gonalons kannab täna mängukeeldu. Et kui vigastatuid vähem oleks, siis oleks täitsa okei pink, eriti kui Valbuena ja M´biwa ka tulevad.

Kommentaar

Avamäng jäi siis 0:0. Ise õnnestus mängu näha vaid osaliselt, aga midagi sai ikka nähtud ka. Võimalusi üpris palju, ent Lorient´i kiiper Lecomte tassis päris mitmel puhul. Fekir raiskas mitu võimalust, tabas ka korra posti. Mvuemba, Rafael, Bedimo ja Ferri tegid täitsa soliidse mängu. Üldiselt kehva mängu teinud Lacazette pidi lõpu eel seljavigastuse tõttu lahkuma, jättes Lyoni mängu lõpuks kümnekesi. Mängus polnud päris seda särtsu, eelkõige tipuründajate Lacazette-Beauvue seas. Aga siiski hooaja algus ning küll see mängumootor ka korralikult tööle saadakse.
      Kaitse seevastu pidas kenasti, aga eks Lorient läks ka bussiparkimise peale välja.

Kommentaar

Rafael läks ka katki? Morel millegipärast asendas teda paremal. Lyonil on ikka selgeid probleeme väravate löömisega. Pisut veider arvestades, kui palju Lacazette ja Fekir eelmine hooaeg paugutasid + Beauvue juurde, kes Guingamp` ridades igast asendist skooris.

Kommentaar

Värava löömisega oli tõepoolest probleeme Lyonil täna. http://streamable.com/vrvh
          Ela ja tunne, et elad
          see on kõige lihtsam
          filosoofia, mis toimib
          sule silmad ära vaata
          tagasi, hinga sügavalt ja
          hüppa üle iseenda varju
          tule koos minuga.

Kommentaar

Jube ebaõnn.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mask Vaata postitust
              Rafael läks ka katki? .
              Vasakust labajalast hoidis kerge grimmassiga kinni, ei paistnud midagi tõsist. Valbuena peaks täna ametlikuks saama.

Kommentaar

Just. Just. Põhjust avatari vahetada.

Kommentaar

Lacazette peaks terve oleme 2-3 päeva pärast:

Kommentaar

Valbuena ametlik! Veel vaid meditsiiniline kontroll läbida! Erinevate andmete põhjal peaks ta olema Lyoni mängija kolmeks hooajaks. Meditsiiniline kontroll homme hommikul, maksma läks 5-6 miljonit.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Koopia Vaata postitust
                      Valbuena ametlik!

Kommentaar

omg kui halb....
                        slimm.ee

Kommentaar

Kusjuures kolm päeva tagasi:

Kommentaar

CMITgG4WsAAx94_.jpg
                            Mathieu Valbuena will be presented as a Lyon player later today.

Kommentaar

Pressikonverents 19.45 - ni edasi lükatud:

Kommentaar

pärast võiks keegi Valbuena esimesed sõnad peale tehingut siia kribada
                                E:
                                "Mathieu Valbuena, how do you feel after your signature at OL ?
                                I am very happy to come here. I thank President Jean-Michel Aulas, Bernard Lacombe, Hubert Fournier, because they showed me much attention. The project was fun. I regret nothing of what I experienced in Dynamo. The first year went well, the second, the sporty dynamics have changed. Why choose Lyon? Their interest was very touched. They had a great season last season. I come with great humility, with many goals. I want to win titles, it's important. I want to bring my experience with humility. I have many goals.

"I wanted a change of air and supply of Lyon arrived"
                                The experience in Russia was thus cut short ...
                                I left Dynamo exile me. After a very good first year, there have been many changes. Today the sporting challenge was more in line with what I expected. Lyon came at the right time. With the relationship between Jean-Michel Aulas and my agent Jean-Pierre Bernes, everyone is finalized. We know the experience of Lyon. The participation of Lyon in the Champions League has she also weighed in your choice? The Champions League was very important. When we are competitors, we dream of this competition. Able to live again with Lyon, it's important. I have this luck that Lyon was interested to make me come.

"What I've lived in Marseille was extraordinary, I will never deny it"
                                Have you had more offers than the OL?
                                The concrete proposal was Lyon. Back in France does not displease me, on the contrary. The Lyon project is good, there is a great team. From Russia, I saw a great Lyon team last season, with young talents. It's been decisive. Have you been approached by OM? Yes and no. At one point, Marseille may have wanted to make a loan. But that was another time I was in a situation (in Moscow) where people were still in place. After, Dynamo changed a lot, all the people who had worked for my coming are parties. I rediscovered myself more. I wanted a change of air and supply of Lyon arrived. Back to France one year of the euro, this is not trivial ... It's something very important. The team of France is my engine. Back in France, in Lyon, with such objectives, all these factors are there that it was an interesting project. We need to have fun, I'm sure I'll take here. Always prove, nothing is guaranteed.

"Why I appréhendrais moving to Marseille?"
                                Are you affected by the criticism from Marseille?
                                There rivalry, but I abstract. I never denied anything. I had a great time, I will never forget, at OM. But I look to the future and the future is Lyon, with personal goals, but above all collectives. It's life. I make the choice to join Lyon. What I lived in Marseille was extraordinary, I will never deny it. We can not take from me what I did there. I always acted professional. I have nothing to reproach myself, I did not hurt anyone, I've always been decent to the club. When the project was presented, I did not hesitate. I played for Marseille for eight years. But that does not mean I can not play elsewhere. The displacement at the Velodrome, why I appréhenderais? We know that there is a rivalry. But it's still football. "

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X