Enar Jääger (Tallinna FC Flora, Eesti)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Saarlane Vaata postitust
    Ma saan aru, et siin väidetakse, et Jääger on oma rahviskoondise kapten?
    Capten Jagger:

jokers to the right
    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Marcello Gazzola
      iHala Madrid !

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Hi, I'm an Ascoli fan

In fact Enar seems to be in competition with Gazzola, an offensive RB.
          Our LB Giallombardo has some physical problems, so I would know if Enar could even play in this role.
          However our new coach, Pane (bread ), hasn't decided whether to play 4-4-2 or 3-4-3...

ps: in his first interview, Enar said that he's inspired by Daniel Alves.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas picchio Vaata postitust
            Hi, I'm an Ascoli fan

In fact Enar seems to be in competition with Gazzola, an offensive RB.
            Our LB Giallombardo has some physical problems, so I would know if Enar could even play in this role.
            However our new coach, Pane (bread ), hasn't decided whether to play 4-4-2 or 3-4-3...
            For example i don't remember that Enar ever have played left-back. But he has played in center defence (even for national team) and quite well despite his not that tall.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas picchio Vaata postitust
              He has played as a central defender earlier in his career and moved to right-back position where he is most efficient.

I'm not sure he can play at left-back position. Nobody has made such experiment before, you have the chance to be first. I'm very doubtful personally that 100% right-footed player is a good choice for that.
              "Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything." -- G.K. Chesterton

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas meesmuiste Vaata postitust
                For example i don't remember that Enar ever have played left-back. But he has played in center defence (even for national team) and quite well despite his not that tall.
                actually in Norway he has played as leftback in many matches

Kommentaar

Ascoli esimene liigamäng 21.08. Gallipoli Calcio-ga. Selline huvitav klubi, mis on asutatud 1999 ja tõusnud mudaliigast 10 aastaga serie B-sse.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas jethro Vaata postitust
                    Ascoli esimene liigamäng 21.08. Gallipoli Calcio-ga. Selline huvitav klubi, mis on asutatud 1999 ja tõusnud mudaliigast 10 aastaga serie B-sse.
                    1999? Tegelikult 1898 asutatud

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mehhanisaator Vaata postitust
                      1999? Tegelikult 1898 asutatud
                      Kust Sa sellise info leidsid?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas LambiAhv Vaata postitust
                        Arvatavasti mõtles ta Ascolit
                        PES.PLANET

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas LambiAhv Vaata postitust
                          Ascoli Calcio 1898 is an Italian football club based in Ascoli Piceno, Marche. The club was formed in 1898 and currently plays in Italian Serie B, having returned to it after two seasons spent in Serie A. Ascoli played in Serie A between periods of 1974-1976, 1978-1985, 1986-1990, 1991-1992, and 2005-2007

Wikipedia

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas jethro Vaata postitust
                            Tännu, loe seda 5x ja siis mõtle uuesti, millisest klubist jethro rääkis.
                            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                              Tännu, loe seda 5x ja siis mõtle uuesti, millisest klubist jethro rääkis.
                              Oih Silver nüüd sain pihta

Kommentaar

Gallipoli Calcio was born in 1999

In these days Luciano Moggi is trying to acquire Gallipoli Calcio but the deal isn't easy: Gallipoli has actually only 3 prof. players and even "Lucky Luciano" may desist from the exploit to build a team in just a month

ps: next Sunday there will be Ascoli-Crotone, Coppa Italia.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X