Joel Lindpere (107/7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas ROOTSI KUNN Vaata postitust
    Juki värav raisk pani mind koduski hüppama hullult ilus . Huvitav kas AK -s seda täna näidatakse või need jobud ei saanud seda jälle purki.
    nii ääremärkusena Kunn, et mitu korda peab sulle seletama, et kuidas asjad teles käivad? tean, et oled ka isegi juhtidega rääkinud, kes sulle asjad ära seletanud ja ikka pröökad?

Kommentaar

Hey everyone just returning some of the love from here in New York

I dont speak any Estonian, but to answer some of your questions that I saw through Google translate (lol ):
      - yea, last season, we were horrible lol. one of the worst teams in league history. but this year we WILL be better. i guarantee you it
      - in the MLS you only need to be as good as to make the playoffs. Real Salt Lake won the MLS last season, and they were the lowest playoff seed. First time a team has ever won being the lowest playoff seed
      - two years ago (2008 season) we were the lowest seed in the playoffs and made it to the championship only to lose
      - the MLS is ran on parity. which means every team has the opportunity to win the league basically every year
      - and yes the MLS is very american-ized. not like the leagues in europe or every where else in the world
      - thierry henry is definitely coming to ny. whether it be after the world cup this summer or next year, hes definitely coming haha

sorry for not speaking any estonian, but please do not be strangers over at MetroFanatic. we'd love to hear from you all: dont be shy

heres to joel lindpere

Kommentaar

welcome, mate

and i think english is no problem as most of the younger people in Estonia are fluent

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas meesmuiste Vaata postitust
          nii ääremärkusena Kunn, et mitu korda peab sulle seletama, et kuidas asjad teles käivad? tean, et oled ka isegi juhtidega rääkinud, kes sulle asjad ära seletanud ja ikka pröökad?
          Hea küll , hea küll pilti ei saanud aga suuliselt oleks võinud siiski mainida .
          FCF Forever

Kommentaar

Joel Lindpere tegi ära selle, mida loosung "Welcome to Estonia" ei suutnud .

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas meesmuiste Vaata postitust
              welcome, mate

and i think english is no problem as most of the younger people in Estonia are fluent
              haha alright good

and the whole story about the joel lindpere states visited thing, was because NO ONE has ever heard of him. and the first thing we read about him was an interview where he said he is "tourist and wants to visit every state", so we were like "great this guy is only coming to new york to be in new york and not play soccer". so its a little joke for us now and we're gonna try and keep track of all the states/places hes visited in the US lol

but by the way it looks right now hes here to get some soccer business done first and tourism later

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Hutskizzle Vaata postitust
                sorry for not speaking any estonian, but please do not be strangers over at MetroFanatic. we'd love to hear from you all: dont be shy

heres to joel lindpere
                I registered there and I´am just waiting for my account to be validated by a mod.

I loved that little map with a picture of a smiling Joel faces on the states you think he has visited . Your new ground looks great. I have seen a couple of MLS matches before and those games were played on american football stadiums and you could see the lines going every 10 yards (TERRIBLE! ) and the stands looked very empty. The atmosphere looked great at the Red Bull arena though from the videos I have seen.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Nohik Vaata postitust
                  I registered there and I´am just waiting for my account to be validated by a mod.

I loved that little map with a picture of a smiling Joel faces on the states you think he has visited
                  LOL im glad you like it

yea we unfortunately have quite a large amount of players that come to New York just to be in New York and not to play soccer. should be fun to keep track of his adventures

Kommentaar

Quote (from Lindpere thread):
                    Algselt postitas ROOTSI KUNN Originally posted SWEDEN Kunn
                    Juki värav raisk pani mind koduski hüppama Juki gate shit made me jump koduski hullult ilus . hullult beautiful. Huvitav kas AK -s seda täna näidatakse või need jobud ei saanud seda jälle purki. I wonder if AK-s it is shown today, or they did not receive it again jobud jar.

Priceless !!!

Kommentaar

LOL im glad you like it

yea we unfortunately have quite a large amount of players that come to New York just to be in New York and not to play soccer. should be fun to keep track of his adventures
                      You don´t play in New York though! You play in New Jersey. All I know about new Jersey is that they have a decent hockey team and that these things come from there

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Nohik Vaata postitust
                        You don´t play in New York though! You play in New Jersay. All I know about new Jersey is that they have a decent hockey team and that these things come from there

oh my god that was hilarious. thats just quality right there

yea even though we dont play in new york, we're still new york's team actually pretty much every team in the MLS does not have a stadium located in the city (or state haha) theyre named after. too lazy to figure out which ones but its a overall majority

and speaking of stadiums, yes our $200 million stadium is absolutely stunning. no words can describe it. the atmosphere has been stunning compared to what you said about our old stadium (the one that looks basically empty with american football lines). it was also cold last night. game time temperatures were around 35F (like 2C) down to about 30F (-1C). if it were warmer probably more people would have shown up and it would have been louder and better. it was about 35 degrees warmer for the santos game at like 70-75F (23C)

also another thing, when you see the "official attendance figures", Red Bull counts that by the number of tickets sold NOT by the number of butts in the seats. last night's attendance was like 24,500. but the amount of people in the seats it was probably closer to 20-21,000. still a lot and still the best soccer atmosphere i have ever been in involving the new york red bulls

Kommentaar

Foorumist:

if Rooney is "The White Pele"

then Lindpere is the "White Essien"

Hea!

Kommentaar

http://sport.err.ee/index.php?06107230 hea hea
                            Parem georg otsas kui Paul keres.

Kommentaar

LOL im glad you like it

i have a question for u : NYRB is New york`s club, but your stadion is in NJ. WHere NYRB is training ?( sorry,but my english is not very good )

Kommentaar

Ma ei saa aru mis selle tooli värvimise mõte oli?
                                "sektor 101, rida 11 ja koht 11" - mida need tähendavad?

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X