No announcement yet.

Premium liiga 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Koogas lost his place to Jorge Rodrigues proving Prins little by little realized he is not the best partner for Barengrüb back there.

o'rly?

continuously providing "facts" like this make your posts barely plausile, sorry
    I don't write erotica but I do write. Don't get paid for it though. My writing is a little more high profile than erotica generally. I stay anonymous though so I can never be compensated for my work.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas dareth Vaata postitust
      continuously providing "facts" like this make your posts barely plausile, sorry
      I have kept quiet so far as I just don't want to engage in yet another argument, bust since Dareth brought this out I must say I completely agree with him. Having been reading all your posts it gets more unattractive by almost every second piece you publish because of the mistakes, be them caused of sheer uniformativeness or just unbiased (for which I admit you have every right) opinions that affect your stories.

Get your act together man. It just might be that you'll have one more vote the next time you plead for the support at a blog contest.

-edit-
      And as I am absolutely ready to fight for your right to express your opinions, I just have to practice my own, too.
      You have placed Pedõk as a flunk of this season FCF. This is just plain stupid. How in the world can you name the man who played a major part in keeping the downfalling FCF on the surface, a flunk? Yes, he was just great in Trans, no doubt there. Just the fact that he had to spend rest of the season standing behind the crumbling defense line that FCF had this season does NOT make him any worse. "Oh dear" mistakes? Come on... Don't build up your stories on past stereotypes or on what you've heard somebody say.

Kommentaar

Thanks for reading and answering first of all.

I think there are no 'arguments', rather discussions.

Every opinion is biased per se for a simple fact: it's individual. I appreciate some might not have the same viewpoint as I have. At the same time discussion helps seeing those points I or the other interlocutors might have missed.
        I'm not writing about football to get a vote more in a blog contest, to be honest. If this is the vision someone might have about RdS, then it's completely off road (if you really want to know: I discovered the existence of this contest one week before the deadline...)

Going to a simple evaluation: I understand you (dareth) don't agree with my opinion on Koogas. However you do not give your feedback why you don't.
        I accept criticism, however when not accompanied by back-ups and simply by blunt 'your facts are wrong', then that criticism is not very plausible, let alone constructive. It's like a coach telling his young player: you're doing it wrong! and then walks away, the kid is left with the doubt: what did I do wrong?
        I kind of take readers' feedback as 'coaching feedback' and I balance with my own view: I think this is the way each and every writer develops.
        However, as I always said (especially not to go off topic in the forum) you can always contact me privately and express what is your thought. I do read and answer e-mails.
        Regards.
        Rumori di Spogliatoio - Estonian football in English
        Premium Liiga Clubs News
        Facebook
        Twitter

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Rumori di Spogliatoio Vaata postitust
          Going to a simple evaluation: I understand you (dareth) don't agree with my opinion on Koogas. However you do not give your feedback why you don't.
          I usually have the time to read, but writing takes longer so I try to stay laconic. Anyway, here you go:

Rodrigues got his chance when Koogas was moved to right back when Šišov was unable to play. Koogas has "naturally" been a right back and with arrival of Šišov Prins moved him to centre back (as far as I'm concerned). Last year Prins switched between Koogas, Rodrigues and Bianchi in central defence (from a quick glance on match reports), however this year Prins has played Koogas exclusively in the central defence (on the contrary to your opinion) except the times Koogas was needed in right back position and couple of matches during European campaign when many of the usual starting 11 warmed the bench. Besides that, Koogas was injured for a month (in October mostly).
          I don't write erotica but I do write. Don't get paid for it though. My writing is a little more high profile than erotica generally. I stay anonymous though so I can never be compensated for my work.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas dareth Vaata postitust
            I usually have the time to read, but writing takes longer so I try to stay laconic. Anyway, here you go:

Rodrigues got his chance when Koogas was moved to right back when Šišov was unable to play. Koogas has "naturally" been a right back and with arrival of Šišov Prins moved him to centre back (as far as I'm concerned). Last year Prins switched between Koogas, Rodrigues and Bianchi in central defence (from a quick glance on match reports), however this year Prins has played Koogas exclusively in the central defence (on the contrary to your opinion) except the times Koogas was needed in right back position and couple of matches during European campaign when many of the usual starting 11 warmed the bench. Besides that, Koogas was injured for a month (in October mostly).
            Thanks for the feedback and the additional info, much appreciated.
            I don't want to call 'ignorance of the past' as an excuse for inaccuracies of the present, while following the live events I also try to catch with what happened in the previous closer seasons (which I followed less intensely) and fill the gap, sometimes it might happen that something is overlooked: as Koogas being a natural right full-back.
            At the same time, I did kind of evaluate also his central defender performance compared to the one offered by Rodrigues and, according to my personal opinion, the Portuguese offered a better act in that role: obviously we can disagree on this, I might understand other have opposite.
            Regarding your last point about injuries. This is a very very good point and has given me the idea to implement something for next season that will make information more accurate.
            We were a 'start-up' this season, for next one trying to steer things where needed.
            Aitäh!
            Premium Liiga Clubs News
            Facebook
            Twitter

Kommentaar

Enim penalteid teeninud meeskonnad:
              1. Nõmme JK Kalju - 8
              2. Paide Linnameeskond - 7
              3. - 4. Tallinna FC Flora - 4
              3. - 4. JK Tallinna Kalev - 4

Meeskonnad, kelle vastu enim penalteid teenitud:
              1. - 4. Nõmme JK Kalju - 5
              1. - 4. Tallinna FC Flora - 5
              1. - 4. Tartu JK Tammeka - 5
              1. - 4. FC Kuressaare - 5
              5. - 7. JK Sillamäe Kalev - 4
              5. - 7. Tallinna FC infonet - 4
              5. - 7. JK Tallinna Kalev - 4

Meeskonnad, kes enim penalteid realiseerimata jätnud:
              1. JK Tallinna Kalev - 2
              2. - 3. Tallinna FC Levadia - 1
              2. - 3. Paide Linnameeskond - 1

[Eks siin muidugi paneb kahtlema kas kõik mitte realiseeritud penaltid ka protokollidesse kirja pandi, aga kui tõesti nii, siis kiitus lööjatele.]

Meeskonnad, kelle vastu pole enim penalteid realiseeritud:
              1. Nõmme JK Kalju - 2
              2. - 3. Paide Linnameeskond - 1
              2. - 3. Tartu JK Tammeka - 1

Enim omaväravaid löönud meeskond:
              1. JK Tallinna Kalev - 3

Meeskonnad, kelle vastu enim omaväravaid löödud:
              1. - 2. Nõmme JK Kalju - 2
              1. - 2. Tallinna FC Flora - 2

Kõige "kollasemad" meeskonnad:
              1. JK Tallinna Kalev - 102
              2. FC Kuressaare - 92
              3. Tallinna FC Infonet - 84
              4. Narva JK Trans - 82

Kõige vähem "kollasemad" meeskonnad:
              1. Tallinna FC Flora - 52
              2. Paide Linnameeskond - 65
              3. Tallinna FC Levadia - 68

Kõige "punasemad" meeskonnad:
              1. JK Tallinna Kalev - 14
              2. Narva JK Trans - 8
              3. - 4. Paide Linnameeskond - 6
              3. - 4. Tallinna FC Infonet - 6

Kõige vähem "punasemad" meeskonnad:
              1. - 2. Nõmme JK Kalju - 4
              1. - 2. JK Sillamäe Kalev - 4

Meeskonnad, kelle vastu enim kollaseid kaarte teenitud:
              1. Tartu JK Tammeka - 91
              2. Tallinna FC Levadia - 85
              3. - 5. JK Sillamäe Kalev - 84
              3. - 5. Paide Linnameeskond - 84
              3. - 5. JK Tallinna Kalev - 84

Meeskonnad, kelle vastu vähim kollaseid kaarte teenitud:
              1. FC Kuressaare - 63
              2. Narva JK Trans - 73
              3. Tallinna FC Infonet - 75

Meeskonnad, kelle vastu enim punaseid kaarte teenitud:
              1. Paide Linnameeskond - 11
              2. - 3. Nõmme JK Kalju - 8
              2. - 3. JK Tallinna Kalev - 8

Meeskonnad, kel enim nullimänge:
              1. Nõmme JK Kalju - 20
              2. JK Sillamäe Kalev - 19
              3. Tallinna FC Levadia - 18
              4. Tallinna FC Flora - 16
              5. Paide Linnameeskond - 9

Meeskonnad, kel kõige vähem nullimänge:
              1. FC Kuressaare - 5
              2. JK Tallinna Kalev - 6
              3. - 5. Tallinna FC Infonet - 7
              3. - 5. Narva JK Trans - 7
              3. - 5. Tartu JK Tammeka - 7

Väravavahid, kel enim nullimänge:
              1. Vitali Teleš (Nõmme JK Kalju) - 20
              2. Roman Smiško (Tallinna FC Levadia) - 16
              3. Mihhail Starodubtsev (JK Sillamäe Kalev) - 11
              4. Stanislav Pedõk (Narva JK Trans (4) / Tallinna FC Flora (6) - 10
              5. Mihhail Lavrentjev (Paide Linnameeskond) - 9
              6. Artem Levizi (JK Sillamäe Kalev) - 8

Kommentaar

Tammeka lõi kure vastu mööda penalti, õigemini vv võttis ära.
                Ilma vutita olla ei saa, vajan, kui õhku ma
                Ei tohi koju küll jääda sa, kui mängib Tammeka

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas SoccerGoal Vaata postitust
                  Kõige "punasemad" meeskonnad:
                  1. JK Tallinna Kalev - 14
                  2. Narva JK Trans - 8
                  3. - 5. Paide Linnameeskond - 6
                  3. - 5. Tallinna FC Infonet - 6
                  3. - 5. FC Kuressaare - 6
                  Kurel peaks siiski 5 punast olema - Pajunurm 2, Klemmer, Mööl, Karpov

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas dobermann Vaata postitust
                    Kurel peaks siiski 5 punast olema - Pajunurm 2, Klemmer, Mööl, Karpov
                    http://www.fckuressaare.ee/mehed/statistika/
                    Nii on, olin kogemata ühe juurde lugenud

Kommentaar

Short match report about yesterday's cup tie gave me the chance for quick comparison of Hurt's tenure against Lelov's, question is: was it worth sacking him?
                      Flora's chances at getting to Europe are really tiny. I throw a huge speculation at the end as someone might be back on Flora's bench if things go further wrong.
                      Premium Liiga Clubs News
                      Facebook
                      Twitter

Kommentaar

Tammekal peaks ka 3 eemaldamist olema + kollasete kaartide osa tundub olevat ka vigane. Saan üle lugedes hoopis teised numbrid. Näiteks Kalev 102 ja Flora 52. Vahepealsetest sain sama tulemuse ainult Levadial. Igaksjuhuks võiks numbrid üle kontrollida.

Kommentaar

Pareiko sõimab kaitset, aga see on sama mis seinaga rääkimine..

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Janinho Vaata postitust
                            Very nice video and agree: Tiirik's been the best goal.
                            Premium Liiga Clubs News
                            Facebook
                            Twitter

Kommentaar

Kes seda veel mingil põhjusel teinud ei ole, siis täna on viimane võimalus valida meistriliiga fännide lemmikut.

Logi sisse ja hääleta siin. Praeguseks on saabunud ligi 400 häält (korduvad ei ole veel välja filtreeritud) ja pilguga üle lastes paistab rebimine päris tasavägine. Ühesõnaga - Sinu hääl võib saada otsustavaks.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Janinho Vaata postitust
                                Mis lugu video taustal mängib?

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X