Võtke tuba!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas meesmuiste Vaata postitust

to Faust: my credentials are very easy to recognize, even Angelo turned to me with my name.
    Fausto, Sir, and waiting your info on my mail.
    Thanks.

Kommentaar

do your homework. basically in the very first post i made in Soccernet somewhere ten years ago, i revealed my identity and it hasn't been secret since
      Steiv, I didn't know it was you and had to ask. I was not going to search all the past history of Forum

only reason i posted here was that you basically advertised yourself here with this material. simple as that

Advertizing myself? As I said: 0€, advertizing means having a return on the investment made.

well you took copyrighted material from ETV (ERR) and put your sticker over ETV logo and uploaded it to youtube, didn't you? how it is called?

I didn't remove the logo, the logo is there. By default, if you don't know how YouTube works, all the videos carry on a logo applied by YouTube. If you check the RdS TV account, all videos do have the logo. I wish I could move it on the left and leave ETV there, but YT doesn't let for now. If in future will happen, I am happy to move it on the other side.
      I don't know how much 'ETV' is known as a logo outside Estonia. A logo comes also with a commercial appeal and, as of now, I haven't seen queues of broadcasters to have PL TV right to be really outspoken. When this will happen, I will be the first happy person thinking that ETV has managed to sell PL games abroad.
      By the way, what would you say regarding Soccernet animated gif? http://ristnurk.soccernet.ee/artikke...-mangijad-maha I don't want to get at the guys here, but if we talk about 'taking copyrighted material' I think this would go also under the same file, wouldn't it?
      How would I call it in the end? A lot of free advertisement

as much as i know no one will press any charges at the moment
      Pressing charges? That would be awesome, I wait for a letter to reach me, really. I mean ETV charges a free-of-charge website with no profit purposes. Awesome headlines for the press (oh no, maybe in Estonian press it would go silent I guess...). What I would name using football jargon, 'an own goal'

I think this matter should be discussed in private from this moment and you have to understand that Estonian society is very small and basically everyone knows everyone and almost nothing goes unnoticed.
      Man, you opened the Pandora's box, now you want privacy? Privacy was violated in the moment you said 'making favours' and 'stealing' and as you can see I had to involve my former Editor-in-Chief because RdS was for a year under Tere Italia.

You have to understand that Estonian society is very small and basically everyone knows everyone and almost nothing goes unnoticed
      It's 10 years I live in this country and your statement is well familiar to me.
      As I said above, I don't hide myself and I am reachable.
      So I really don't understand what do you mean by saying that. The very first feeling was one of those 'friendly advices' made in mafia.

I also have to say that in other regards you are doing exellent work with promoting Premium liiga. Keep this part up.
      I thank you about this however it cannot always be 'hey, nice work, lad' a pat on the back and goodbye. I'd been knocking on several doors (including ETV) and those doors have stayed closed. Why, I don't know.
      Rumori di Spogliatoio - Estonian football in English
      Premium Liiga Clubs News
      Facebook
      Twitter

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Fausto Vaata postitust
        ...... it would be great for me and Italian Postal Police.

Internet is so dangeours in the hands of people not used with it.
        Is it as dangeours as Italian Postal Police?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Felipe Vaata postitust
          Is it as dangeours as Italian Postal Police?
          "when we were already omosexual you still lived on the trees" we say in Italy when someone or something (like in this case) joke with us

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Fausto Vaata postitust
            "when we were already omosexual you still lived on the trees" we say in Italy when someone or something (like in this case) joke with us
            Oli see sinu arvates naljakas või? we say in Estonian, when people dont understand that this was a question not a joke.

Kommentaar

Angelo. I'm not an official in ETV who starts some actions against you etc. But with people who have I spoke about the matter are all convinced about copyright stuff. If ERR want they can take your video down from youtube with copyright infrigment. That tells the story. Ask Janinho in this forum who finally got account blocked.

Trust me. I know pretty well how youtube works. It is complicated. But the way you described the process - this is not a recommended way, quite opposite. Go ask youtube.

And yeah. It was a friendly reminder. But no way connected to mafia or meaning to that And I know previously PM, ÕL, Delfi all have one day gotten these letters. I don't know wich door did you knocked in ETV. I haven't heard of that. But I know if you write a letter, usually you get the anserw very quickly.

To clear everything may be we should have a phone call. google my name and immediatley you can find my number.

Kommentaar

Angelo. I'm not an official in ETV who starts some actions against you etc. But with people who have I spoke about the matter are all convinced about copyright stuff. If ERR want they can take your video down from youtube with copyright infrigment. That tells the story. Ask Janinho in this forum who finally got account blocked.

Trust me. I know pretty well how youtube works. It is complicated. But the way you described the process - this is not a recommended way, quite opposite. Go ask youtube.

And yeah. It was a friendly reminder. But no way connected to mafia or meaning to that And I know previously PM, ÕL, Delfi all have one day gotten these letters. I don't know wich door did you knocked in ETV. I haven't heard of that. But I know if you write a letter, usually you get the anserw very quickly.

To clear everything may be we should have a phone call. google my name and immediatley you can find my number.
                I don't question ETV can take their way and make YouTube pull down the video.

However, do you realize that it's a simple legalistic way of facing the topic? To me, it's not only a legalistic way but also narrow-minded. Formally it's all good, but they are missing a chance.
                Ultimately the RdS account will get blocked probably, what was the great benefit drawn to ETV? I tell you which one was: none.

There is a lot of self-produced stuff, an interview with a legend as Antonio Cabrini and else.

Their action would be the same equivalent as Germany attacking Poland.

You know better than me that if this video hadn't made 200,000 clicks (it went even beyond my most rosy expectations...when Omorov trying to kill Vaśtsuk hit over 20,000 I couldn't believe my eyes!) no one would have made a big fuss about it.
                This is the thing under it. Then we can cover with legal explanations.

The legal blanket is always there for anyone to cover all the real intentions.

We can even take a coffee if you want, I have enough money from AdSense to offer one at least!
                Premium Liiga Clubs News
                Facebook
                Twitter

Kommentaar

...and knowing that Janinho account was taken down is really sad. The guy was doing a great work with the videos making them really a good product.
                  In Italy we say that this is a garden dog behaviour: the dog in the garden barks at you because doesn't want you to pick up a nice fruit. He cannot pick it up itself, so it barks at other who could do and eat.
                  Premium Liiga Clubs News
                  Facebook
                  Twitter

Kommentaar

Alguses ei saa vedama, pärast ei saa pidama... peace and love

Kommentaar

Peab vist poistele ütlema, et võtke omale tuba.

Kommentaar

Teema täienduseks veel nii palju, et respect ETV'le, et ei ole nõutud videode maha võtmist! Õnneks ei ole ülekanne seotud ühegi rahvusvahelise lepinguga (nagu koondise mängud tihti on) ja seega otsest kohustust ka pole seda teha. Kuid võimalus oleks, kui mõni ERRi ametnik tahaks näpuga järge ajada.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Myrgel Vaata postitust
                          Teema täienduseks veel nii palju, et respect ETV'le, et ei ole nõutud videode maha võtmist! Õnneks ei ole ülekanne seotud ühegi rahvusvahelise lepinguga (nagu koondise mängud tihti on) ja seega otsest kohustust ka pole seda teha. Kuid võimalus oleks, kui mõni ERRi ametnik tahaks näpuga järge ajada.
                          Täpselt nii ongi. Ja ilmselt võiks oma õigusi nõuda taga ka jalkaliit, kes neid õigusi müüb/annab.

Aga kui video võetakse maha, siis see tähendab justnimelt üht. Ja minu märkus Angelole oligi tulevikku silmas pidades. Et teise inimese autoriõigusega video võtmine, selle üle kleepimine oma logodega, justkui see oleks ka oma toodang, ja siis üleslaadimine, ei ole mu meelest OK. Kui Nõnne Kalju oleks selle video ise filminud, üles pannud kodulehele ja siis tuleb keegi, kes märgistab selle enda omana, siis ka Kalju poleks ilmselt õnnelik.

Ja Angelole olen juba mõnd aega pakkunud oma tuba Lihtsalt, et asju seletada, sest ma saan aru, et autoriõigusest on teinekord keeruline aru saada

Kommentaar

Steiv las see jääb, minuarust pole asi seda väärt, et siin nii teravaks sellega minna. Angelo ei osanud unes ka näha (meie ka mitte), et see klipike nii palju vaatajaid ja tähelepanu kogub.... Ma oleks väga tahtnud olla ise Kaljuga esimene kes oma KaljuTV kaudu selle klipi massidesse paiskab, aga näed, keegi jõudis ette kuna olime ise aeglased. Sama kehtib nii ETV kui Premium liiga kohta Järgmine kord oleme targemad ja riisume ise koore äkki?

Samas krdi hea meel, et Eesti kohalik jalgpall, telekanal, liiga, ja kaks klubi saavad nii palju kajastust.

Krt see on ju super!

Ja tegelt vahet pole millises "üle kleebitud logoga" kanalis see materjal hetkel ringleb, me kõik saame sellest ainult kasu, mitte kahju!

Head koorelimpsimist ja ootame järgmiseid ägedaid klippe mis maailma vallutavad!

Täpselt nii ongi. Ja ilmselt võiks oma õigusi nõuda taga ka jalkaliit, kes neid õigusi müüb/annab.

Aga kui video võetakse maha, siis see tähendab justnimelt üht. Ja minu märkus Angelole oligi tulevikku silmas pidades. Et teise inimese autoriõigusega video võtmine, selle üle kleepimine oma logodega, justkui see oleks ka oma toodang, ja siis üleslaadimine, ei ole mu meelest OK. Kui Nõnne Kalju oleks selle video ise filminud, üles pannud kodulehele ja siis tuleb keegi, kes märgistab selle enda omana, siis ka Kalju poleks ilmselt õnnelik.

Ja Angelole olen juba mõnd aega pakkunud oma tuba Lihtsalt, et asju seletada, sest ma saan aru, et autoriõigusest on teinekord keeruline aru saada
                            www.jkkalju.ee
                            www.facebook.com/jkkalju

Kommentaar

selle üle kleepimine oma logodega, justkui see oleks ka oma toodang
                              Eh aridanghe...
                              I didn't stick anything there except from the website name, why continuining saying something wrong and not corresponding to the reality? I explained how it works on YouTube, you said you know but keep saying wrong things. I won't explain again: the logo goes AUTHOMATICALLY on ANY VIDEO that is uploaded. Number one.
                              Number two. I think the average viewer knows that it's not my own video, don't you think?

So here it is the Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/football/...deo?CMP=twt_gu

They took it and put it there...'oh but it's the Guardian, we're honoured!'
                              How do you think it got to the Guardian? With the only strenght of the thought? You guys getting so much free advertising and even making a point about rights that have no market anywhere, sorry I have to be outspoken once in a while.
                              The Guardian visited ETV website and grabbed the video, as simple as that. But it's the Guardian...

And let me tell you another one. I did tweet it to a journalist who has over 70,000 followers and RT to them. Not to mention it got a passage on Italian tv 'Cielo'.
                              Instead of keeping whining, sorry to be once and again outspoken, someone should ring me and hire me as a PR manager for ERR (sorry for being modest).
                              Premium Liiga Clubs News
                              Facebook
                              Twitter

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Kuno Vaata postitust
                                Steiv las see jääb, minuarust pole asi seda väärt, et siin nii teravaks sellega minna. Angelo ei osanud unes ka näha (meie ka mitte), et see klipike nii palju vaatajaid ja tähelepanu kogub.... Ma oleks väga tahtnud olla ise Kaljuga esimene kes oma KaljuTV kaudu selle klipi massidesse paiskab, aga näed, keegi jõudis ette kuna olime ise aeglased. Sama kehtib nii ETV kui Premium liiga kohta Järgmine kord oleme targemad ja riisume ise koore äkki?

Samas krdi hea meel, et Eesti kohalik jalgpall, telekanal, liiga, ja kaks klubi saavad nii palju kajastust.

Krt see on ju super!

Ja tegelt vahet pole millises "üle kleebitud logoga" kanalis see materjal hetkel ringleb, me kõik saame sellest ainult kasu, mitte kahju!

Head koorelimpsimist ja ootame järgmiseid ägedaid klippe mis maailma vallutavad!
                                Wow! I couldn't explain better, thanks Kuno!
                                Premium Liiga Clubs News
                                Facebook
                                Twitter

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X