Veits nalja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover

Lion stalks courting couple and kills woman as boyfriend runs for help wearing nothing but a condom.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Probleem elust enesest

Ja teine väga eluline probleem

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
        Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover

Lion stalks courting couple and kills woman as boyfriend runs for help wearing nothing but a condom.
        Tundub suht uskumatu lugu. Zimbabwes. Ja kondoomiga...
        "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vello99 Vaata postitust
          Tundub suht uskumatu lugu. Zimbabwes. Ja kondoomiga...
          Uskumatu on see, et mõnes kohas saab veel jõuga asju õigeks sättida.
          see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Loomade kuningas võttis oma.
            "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

A cute little old lady goes to the doctor and says,

"Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. It never smells and is always silent. As a matter of fact I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because it doesn't smell and is silent."

The doctor says,

"I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week".

The next week the lady returns.

"Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly".

"Good," the doctor said "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing"

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zelee Vaata postitust
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8UjcqCx1Bvg

See ei ole nii naljakas aga sellega seotud lihtsalt:

Kommentaar

Ühesõnaga Liverpool pakub fännidele võimaluse Twitteris mängijatelt küsimusi küsida.

Mõningad Stewart Downingule esitatud küsimused:
                    Q.If you were a footballer, what would your preferred position be?
                    Q.In 2009 Pogatetz said you would eventually join a top 4 club. Do you think that will ever happen?
                    Q.So you left Aston Villa for Champions League football. How's that working out for you?
                    Q.How did it feel to have more arrests than assists last season?
                    Q.How did you feel last season knowing Tim Howard was closer to lifting the golden boot than you?
                    Q.When you retire, will you ever think of starting a career as a professional footballer?
                    Q.Which stadium has the comfiest bench?
                    Q.Are you the only player to be neither footed?

Steven Gerrardile

Q. Ryan Giggs' wife divorced him & took half of everything. How do you feel about her having 6 more Premier League medals than you?
                    Q. On a scale of Jonjo Shelvey to Jordan Henderson, just how bad is Stewart Downing?
                    Q. Did you choose to wear number 4 for England because you're half the player that you are for Liverpool?
                    Q. After 600 appearances, did he really think he would have won less league titles than Bebe?

Kommentaar

Vabandust Pooli fännid, aga mõned siinsed naljad olid nii head, et ma hakkasin netist neid veel juurde otsima... Pole jupp aega niimoodi naernud. Nautige.

#AskDowning Do you think it's fair to say that you remind me of Jesus given that crosses are both of your weak points?
                      #Askdowning Why do you think Liverpool fans consider you to be more value for money than Suarez? Because you hit more than just balls?
                      #AskDowning The UK are sending Bonnie Tyler to Eurovision. How do you feel about worn-out old brands trading solely on past glories?
                      #Askdowning Who would win between you, Raheem Sterling & Andy Carroll in a smacking women triple threat match?
                      #AskDowning do u have a signature goal celebration although it's waste of time?
                      #AskDowning You finished 230948th on the Ballon D'or list, behind my mate Mak who plays for my school team. Did you expect to finish this high?
                      #AskDowning Did you laugh when Liverpool brought you for 18 million?
                      #AskDowning Did you feel that Messi robbed you when he won the Ballon D'or?
                      #AskDowning how do you sleep at night knowing you get paid for trying to play football
                      #AskDowning Jamie Carragher has seen some things during his time at Anfield, but... how did the poor guy feel when he first played with you?
                      #Askdowning Will u turn down offers from Real Madrid and Barca to stay with Liverpool?
                      #AskDowning On a scale of 1 to Jesus, how good are your crosses?
                      #AskDowning How do you get to the other side of the road when you don't know how to cross?
                      #AskDowning Do you consider yourself to be just as bad as jordan henderson?
                      #AskDowning If you were to transfer away from Liverpool, how many goats and cows would your new club receive in the dowry to take you?

Ja Stewile :

#AskStevieG Have you ever considered opening your own chain of shops selling diving equipment?
                      #AskStevieG is it true you named your ballsack Dirk Kuyt because they look the same?
                      #AskStevieG Has Jonjo Shelvey ever taken you to his home planet? Whats it like?
                      #AskStevieG Do you still believe Joe Cole is better than Lionel Messi?
                      #AskStevieG is it true you offered Phil Neville 20k for a premier league medal?
                      #AskStevieG do u think Shelvey looks the alien out of American Dad?
                      #AskStevieG Who would win in a foot race, Jamie Carragher or the erosion of the UK coastline?
                      #AskStevieG Remember when you were better than Frank Lampard? Me neither …
                      #AskStevieG At least at Liverpool you can now concentrate on the Champions Lea.. the Premier Leag… your familly
                      #AskStevieG Do you know if Suarez will be competing against Tom Daley in the next Olympics?
                      #AskStevieG If you could have a forehead, who’s would you pick? Joleon Lescott’s?
                      #AskStevieG Is it true you put in a transfer request to force through a move to Stoke City
                      #AskStevieG Do you think if you spent more time chasing the ball instead of the ref you might have won the league by now?
                      #AskStevieG Having once played alongside Alonso, Torres and Mascherano, how does it feel to now be playing alongside Shelvey, Borini and Downing?
                      #AskStevieG Which defeat has been hardest to take? Its ok, you can email me, 140 characters is a bit limted...
                      #AskStevieG Since you bottled your move to Chelsea, they've won the Champions League, 2 Premier League titles and 4 FA Cups. You must be delighted with that choice?
                      #AskStevieG Do you hate Stewart Downing as much as the rest of us Liverpool fans?
                      #AskStevieG I'm always reading about how you're the Captain of the best club in Liverpool, so tell me, what's it like playing with Fellaini?

Kommentaar

Keset ööd on pisar silmis
                        b-day

Kommentaar

Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

I confirm!
                            “I don’t know whose brilliant idea that was, but it wasn’t mine, that’s for sure.” ― Ozzy Osbourne

Kommentaar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WL1foQKD3OI pissed about being chained up?

Kommentaar

Seda anonüümsed internetisõdalased juba teavad, et Merle Partsiga ei maksa möliseda.
                                Poksijatega samuti mitte.
                                We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X