Leeds United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Leeds United\'

And in week 33-34 from 14th to 26th august viasatsport2 are showing all Leeds games from championsleague in year 2000, all games start at midnight.( bacon and pastryland time)

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Meil on päris oma telekanal!
    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

kuna Leedsi kohta lihtsalt mittemingisuguseid uudiseid ei ole siis laskusin nii madalale, et ludesin Wankoe.com\'i. nagu ikka on sinna kogunenud kõik kohalikud chaw\'d, anti-KB gang ja martin smutov. seekord aga oli seal üks tore kirjutis. mis seal salata - üdini negatiivne, aga siiski argumenteeritud. olen enne iga hooaja algust üritanud midagi kirjutada, ning reeglina pole see muidugi kedagi kottinud. sestap kasutangi seekord kopi-pastet. nojah. ei pea ju tingimata niii negatiivne olema, aga ka mina lähen sellele hooajale vastu väga pessimistlikult ja seda ennekõike väljuvate/sisenevate mängijate nimekirju võrreldes. ma küll usun ja loodan, et kusagil mütsi sees on veel üks jänes, aga igatahes oleks iga normaalne treener seda jänest juba ammu tahtnud, mis omakorda tähendab, et me ikkagi tõmbleme katsetame, kombineerime jne. et siis üks postitus, millega ma kahjuks pean suuresti nõustuma. va see, et ma usun mõlemasse KB\'sse ning oletan, et neil lihtsalt ei jätku surssi.

--------------------------------

Posted by Irish Blood Leeds Hearth:

Leeds United 2006-07. Be scared, be very scared.

So here we are again, another football season approaches, our 5th since O’Leary was sacked as a smokescreen for Ridsdale’s financial stupidity and our 3rd in the second tier of English Football.

To read some of the stuff posted on the various forums/blogs where I frequent, some people would have us believe a) we are fine on the footballing side and b) we are fine on the financial side. Basically it’s a Blackwell and Bates are great school of thought. Now before I question this lets get some of the idiocy out of the way…yes O’L spent lots of Ridsdales money without getting CL football every season, yes Venables and Reid were disasters and Gray a stupid plug gap, yes I know it was allegedly “me and Gary Kelly” (doing what exactly Kevin?). On the board side, yes glad to see the back of Ridsdale, Mackensie, Krasner and the PLC, yes I know how close we allegedly were to folding and yes its good to see our present chairman stick it to a few charlatans and hangers-on…but non of that matters as 2006-7 unfolds, Blackwell isn’t going to succeed or fail on that legacy, Bates isn’t restrained by our history. Both have had time (2 years+ in KBjnr’s case, 18 months in KBsnr’s case) to shape their respective responsibilities and both can now be judged fairly on their actions from today. I will try to show that far from everything being rosy, the team is heading for trouble and briefly that the club is close to being put through another bout of ownership uncertainty, although my predominant contribution is on the team’s prospects.

av-46.gif

Let’s not insult each other, you know I’m clear that in my view Blackwell is at best a League One manager with (so far) PL luck, a luck that will go away one day. His tactical blinkers, his love of retro hoofball and the consequential anti-football that produces on the pitch, his questionable understanding of footballers and how to manage them, his constant stream of excuses, unfocused press courting and worst of all his constant self-promotion mean I will not be happy until, be it in 3 months or 3 years, he is gone. Of course that distils into my expectations for 2006-07, but I say it as I see it and I don’t like what I see. I see another season in the CCC without promotion, this time finishing nearer our 2004-05 position that our 2005-06 position.

On Bates, this is more complex, he isn’t a Leeds fan, his pre-Leeds track record is mixed and contains some interesting lessons for us. On the other hand he is at least entertaining in parts and I don’t worry we will go under next week (although I might week after if he dies). Sometimes the Blackwell stuff allows Bates a smokescreen for the incredibly complex situation on the ownership of the club, investors, assets (or lack of them). Whilst I can say I’m indifferent to Bates compared to Blackwell, that doesn’t shield from me a depressing future for the club, which I will outline briefly at the end.

Back to the football, let’s have a look at the squad we are taking into the season.

Sullivan: has had a great 2 seasons, and yet towards the end of last season the cracks are starting to show, when he was at Spurs he had a couple of howlers a season that affected his confidence, I worry that might return early this season, a potential disaster given that his cover is….

Wilberforce/Ward: Its bad enough Wilberforce is on a 3 month contract only, but to be official second choice now that Bennett has gone and to watch Ward come in on trial must be disconcerting. Ward, whilst capable of occasional super saves, hasn’t a great track record in the top 2 divisions, he’s a gamble.

Kelly: here we have the ultimate contradiction, long serving player, last seasons Player of the Year for some (not me), who has no motivation to play well, his £25,000 a week and his £2m contract bonus is safe, he has indicated he’s off back to Ireland come what may, he would have liked a last season in the PL, he’s got CCC instead, I can’t see him busting a gut over the next few months.

Richardson: Oh what would he give for Kelly to retire early…will Fraser still be with us come August 31st? I have my doubts if he isn’t picked first 5 games. I never understand why some criticise him, he is as talented as anyone else in the club, but has never has a long run in the team and never played more than 3 games on the trot in his natural position of RB, wasted.

Crainey: Dross from head to toe. I know why Blackwell plays him, it’s because he will kick balls 30 yards beyond forwards, regardless of the use of them, all day long. Slow, positionally suspect, distribution of a rhino, if he gets 10 games this season it will be 8 more than he deserves.

Harding: Doesn’t do exactly what it says on the tin, we expected England U21 full-backs to be able to tackle, this one doesn’t much. Derry didn’t help him much in his early games, neither has Blackwell since, still think he is a better bet than Crainey but another I wouldn’t be surprised to see elsewhere come September (which begs the question on Parker and his loan move to Blackpool).

Butler: As a captain I have always though he was decent, as a CB, the pace issue is always their, manageable alongside Kilgallon, a real issue alongside Gregan. I think he has done a decent job for us the last two seasons, but I don’t understand how he will be first choice this. Time to move him on.

Kilgallon: One of our few decent footballers, and thus why he won’t be with us long, we will miss him and he will be a symbol of how being young and talented at Leeds means you’re a commodity not the future.

Gregan: Maybe I’m watching a different player to some, the one I see can only win headers on the 18 yard box when they come down his throat, otherwise he is slow, has a tendency to knock balls 60 yards out of the ground, has the turning circle of super-tanker, he is everything about a big footballer I detest, all presence and no skill, I would say I won’t be sorry to see him go but to be honest, I’m amazed he hasn’t gone already!

Marquess: is he still with us?? If he is can anyone explain how we came to have him in the first place??

Foxe: as I write Blackwell is going to offer him a short-term contract, I wouldn’t offer him a kick-around based on his WHU/Portsmouth time, a gamble and a potential nutter. A clear sign Killa is going if we sign him up.

Derry: Hats off to him, didn’t think he’d be good enough, has been a star. Needs to deal with his on-field temper and tendency to pick fights and unlikely to be able to maintain his level of performance but still one of Blackwell’s better signings.

Bakke: another contradiction, clearly one of our better players but with his long association with the club and his injuries and when you factor in his wages it beggars belief we didn’t give him a free to Villa when we could.

Stone: Am not expecting much to be honest, I suspect he will run after the ball a bit and support Kelly a bit but I suspect his best days are behind him and his injury not one you fully recover from, no point selling, more likely retiring if he gets another serious one.

Livermore: I only say this, our problem in midfield last season was passing and goals…so we pay £400,000 for a 2 assists, 1 goal midfielder in 45 relegation bound games for Millwall, GMS!

Nicholls: Again, £700,000 for a poor mans Miller (and Miller was mostly poor), the knee injury might mean he is this seasons Stone, we will just have to wait and see.

Lewis: Apart from 20 mins at Plymouth I never saw this bloke perform well. His free-kicks hide a multitude of sins and his tracking back is a joke. One to go in my book if he isn’t first choice.

Carole: to quote my Brighton season ticket holder mate “fast and skilful but also lazy, drifts out of games and definitely can’t tackle”. Might be another Griffiths/Einerrson.

Einerrson: Either use him in his international position (in the hole behind the front two) or get rid.

Morris: a glimmer of hope here we might have a young left sided player who might have benefited from his year at Blackpool and might make the break through this season….might.

Blake: It all depends which one turns up, can be deadly when given the ball to feet (oh sorry wrong club) but can also be bloody greedy. In the end it’s him or Healy, not both, and I know which I’d keep.

Healy: I’d have Healy over Blake any day, I despair at the way Blackwell treats him, out of position, moved up and down every 5 mins, another I won’t be surprised to see leave in the next few weeks and will be badly missed IMHO.

Moore: Another Crainey only slightly less dross. I am told some think him a hard worker, Carlton Palmer was a hard worker, he was still predominately rubbish.

Cresswell: There is a bit of a fan club brewing on him…can’t see it myself. His work-rate (which is excellent) and his nuisance value (which is fine except when he picks up stupid Viduka style bookings) hide an average header of the ball and a poor finisher with a on-off record. He is also temperamentally suspect. Lots of you are investing heavily on him to produce 20 goals, he will be lucky to get 8 league goals IMHO, especially if he isn’t fit till October.

Beckford: at best raw, at worst useless.

Rothery/Parker/the rest of the kids: Blackwell doesn’t/won’t use them.

So their we have it, a squad that looks incredibly suspect, especially now its absent Hulse and Walton and is likely to lose at least two from Healy/Kilgallon/Richardson/Harding. This is Blackwell’s squad, which after 120+ transfers in and out, the transfer fees spent, the wage bill even after ex-players are accrued in, is a poor result IMHO! How we went from over-loaded with strikers to light up front in the space of 6 weeks is a mystery to me. But as we all know, players on their own are nothing, they have to be shaped into a team. Managers do that,aor rather normally managers do that. Lat season I became more and more convinced that once Blackwell lets the team out of the dressing room he has no control over them, the number of times from my West Stand seat I see Butler, Gregan, Derry and Kelly tell him to fornicate off during the course of a game can only indicate he doesn’t have the confidence of the senior players. Could this be because they think his tactics hinder not assist the team?

Blackwell’s signing tend to come from a narrow spectrum of players, they tend to come from a category called “journeymen”. This type of player suits the style Blackwell wants, retro hoofball, a turgid, style-less mix of punt and jump. After 2 full seasons of it you’d think he would have an alternative, but he doesn’t. Tactics are limited and confused; anyone who witnessed the play-off final got a master-class in his ability to get it wrong. I wouldn’t mind so much if it was successful, but it isn’t, we scrapped into the play-offs last season, hardly winning a game in the last 3 months, the season before we struggled, only making 14th due to Arron Lennon turning us around at xmas. It’s also not successful in getting out of our division, as Reading and Wigan, and to a lesser extent WHU and Sheff Utd have shown. This coming season our opponents will know exactly what to expect from us, with even the absence of a “hold-it-up” forward (and BTW I’m expecting Geoff Horsfield or equally as bad to be signed before the transfer window closes) not provoking a different approach. Blackwell and his teams play some of the worst “football” I have ever seen, I’d rather be 10th with a passing style than 7th with dirge.

The crux of Blackwell’s problem this season isn’t the style of play, tactics etc (although it would be nice if he changed both) it’s the reality of it’s “now or never”. Let’s be clear, 7th and below after 4pm on 06/05/07 is failure and should cost Blackwell his job, defeat in the play-offs is failure and should result in a parting of the ways. Its promotion or nothing for Blackwell. But to be honest, it won’t come to that, looking at the squad, looking at Blackwell, assuming his luck evens out, we won’t be looking like going up this season, I predict 11th and below, and that is on the assumption we have replaced Blackwell at some point.

I look at the CCC and I see a much more difficult division than last season. I see all 3 relegated clubs, Birmingham City, WBA, Sunderland their or their abouts, I see Palace, Norwich and Southampton in the mix, I see an improving Coventry and Cardiff City having a good go, I see Hull City being this season’s Watford and Stoke being more organised and I see Wolves adding a defensive steel to their passing game and Derby doing what Preston have been doing. I don’t see us in that; I see the highlights of our season being the derbies with Wednesday and Barnsley.

Before anyone starts, of course I want to be wrong, but in the end the hard evidence of my Leeds United watching and football addiction tells me not to hold my breath. So if I am right and Blackwell can’t do it, who do we get in? Well part of the answer lies in the Bates stuff, but the real issue will be, can we get a medium term squad builder, because when Blackwell goes, ¾-7/8th of the squad are on notice to go! If we fail this season we are down for at least another 2. That is why I wish to the non-existent god that Curbishley doesn’t find employment too early (I expect Blackwell gone by October).

So if all that wasn’t bad enough to contemplate, we have the Bates stuff. Put quickly, the ownership issues are not fully resolved (i.e. the 49% for a pound deal) and I don’t expect that to be sorted quickly. Bates is also making no effort to re-purchase Elland Road or Thorpe Arch, which whilst not a crime is important in the medium term. The membership club verses supporters club stuff is just a smokescreen and distracts from the need for even more customer service from the club to supporters. Bates isn’t getting any younger; his backers (cos it’s never his money) are unknown. All of this would be concerning at the best of times, but when you add this: he is setting up to sell within the next year, then it becomes even more concerning. More uncertainty ahead.

None of the Bates stuff affects the playing side. My view is that Bates thinks he has a win-win situation, if Blackwell delivers, PL football, if he doesn’t, Bates brings in a “name” and sells the club has financially stable but with massive potential.

So their we are, new season ahead and a lot of negatives. No doubt there is a decently articulated alternative view (in which case please post it and convince me otherwise, its no fun being this pessimistic) and no doubt the usual dismissive abuse will come my way from some quarters. I stand by my perspective, writing this allows be to start the season without expectation and stress free. I won’t be chanting “Blackwell out” at games (that’s for others to do) and I’ll still be their, week in, week out. Hopefully this exercise with be cathartic and I can limit my forum posts to useful insights (in fact that’s what I’ll do, one post a week on the life and times of LUFC 2006-07!!). In the meantime, see some of you at games and here’s to a brighter future…maybe after the scary bit.

Cheers

M
      Jack of all trades, Master of nuns

Kommentaar

Mis kuradi jama see nüüd on? Kaua ta Leedsis oli? 10 päeva? Hullumaja!

LIVERS JOINS HULL
        Leeds United have parted company with midfielder Dave Livermore.

The midfielder has joined Hull City for an undisclosed fee only three weeks after completing a move from Millwall to Elland Road.

Livermore joined the club on July 20, but his arrival was superseded by that of fellow midfielder Kevin Nicholls, a £700,000 capture from Luton Town.

A club statement reads: \"At the time of signing David, Kevin Nicholls and another potential midfield target weren\'t available to us.

\"We then managed to acquire Kevin Nicholls and things have now opened up on another target.

\"The situation with David is that with everyone fit he is unlikely to play. He\'s an honest professional and when the opportunity came up for him to talk to Hull we gave him that choice.

\"We wish David all the very best for the future.\"

Kommentaar

Nüüd on olukord siis selline (oleme saanud 2 mängijat ja lahkunud on umbes 10):

SISSE
          Sebastian Carole - Brighton and Hove Albion - Free Transfer
          David Livermore - Millwall - £250,000
          Kevin Nicholls - Luton Town - £700,000

VÄLJA
          Jonathan Douglas - Blackburn Rovers - End of Loan
          Liam Miller - Manchester United - End of Loan
          Jermaine Wright - Southampton - Free - Released from Contract
          Danny Pugh - Preston North End - Free Rising to £250,000 depending on Clauses
          Michael Ricketts - Southend United - Free Rising depending on Clauses
          Simon Walton - Charlton Athletic - £500,000 Rising to £1,000,000 depending on Clauses
          Rob Hulse - Sheffield United - £2,200,000 rising to £3,000,000 depending on Clauses
          Ian Bennett - Sheffield United - Undisclosed Fee
          Ben Parker - Bradford City - 6 Month Loan
          Joel Griffiths - Newcastle United Jets - Undisclosed Fee
          David Livermore - Hull City - Undisclosed Fee

Kommentaar

Okei siis.

Täna kell 13 meie aja järgi on Elland Roadil pressikonverent. Avaldusega esineb vanem KB.

Tsirkus jätkub.

Kommentaar

Mis toimub?
              David, David, Don't sell Rio!

Kommentaar

Taga paremaks. Livermore välja vahetanud Nicholls sai esimesel treeningul kohe vigastada.
                Y R A

Kommentaar

Sitt meeskond, aga Leeds til I die.
                  League One is for wankers. Championship is the ultimate challenge!

Kommentaar

We hate Chelsea! (polnudki midagi väga põrutavat)

Ken Bates has reported Chelsea to all the official bodies, in regards to the Woods/Taiwo transfers.

This seems to be in the hope that Chelsea will be deducted points. He said that big clubs are ignoring the rules and FIFA need to apply some rules to Chelsea, when asked how much compensation for the 2 players we wanted, Harvey said Chelsea say they only sign world class players, and just because they are under 16 it does not mean they are not world class, Chelsea have offered £400,000 for the 2, Bates said this was inadequate for a club that only signs world class players.

Leeds said they would be happy with 50% of what Chelsea pay fro Ashley Cole for each player, ie about £25million for the two players. The football authorities have said they will try to expedite(?) the appeal as soon as possible.

Leeds want Chelsea banned from competitions, point deductions and banning of player registrations.

This was a massive press conference, with all the national press and TV channels there, Leeds United have tried to get this across to a massive audience.

It has been taken this far as Chelsea had till the 5PM 28th July to respond to the charges, Chelsea did not fax a reply till 7PM by which time it was too late for the Leeds United lawyers to do anything about it.

Kommentaar

hahahaha, üha paremaks läheb...

United have agreed terms with Ipswich Town on a swap deal involving Dan Harding and midfielder Ian Westlake.

Westlake is set to join Leeds in exchange for Harding plus cash.

The 23-year-old Westlake has scored 17 goals in over 100 appearances for Ipswich.

Harding joined United last summer from Brighton and made 20 appearances for the club.

The 22-year-old enjoyed two spells in the side, but was unable to dislodge first-choice full-back Stephen Crainey.

Kommentaar

vot laupäeval tahan mina seda imeasja kohe Hiiul vaadata... laud on kinni..

Kommentaar

http://leeds-united-life.blogspot.com/

Leeds Life: 2006/07 Season Preview

I don’t know whether to applaud the start of a new season or not! I feel like I needed a longer break from the game.

Such things as the dreadful end to last season’s league programme, that play-off final, the World Cup dross from England, the lack of many new players, and the muddling through pre-season friendlies are not the ingredients that create a sense of anticipation for a new footballing season. But I am sure that will all change once Saturday arrives and the usual ritual begins.

At the moment, it is difficult to assess confidently what type of season any club will have with the transfer window open for another four weeks, by which time teams will have played five games. I think there is still a significant amount of trading to go on with several clubs so far very quiet in the transfer market.

The situation we have at Leeds right now is, I hope, simply a short term timing issue on when new players arrive – before the window closes. It is, however, disappointing that the squad is not yet finalised, in contrast to what is happening at Southampton, for example. It suggests we are going to be playing catch-up once the season kicks off and it is therefore difficult to expect a great start to the season from us. What is pleasing, however, is that Blackwell has managed to offload five also-rans in Wright, Ricketts, Pugh, Griffiths and now Harding. Surprisingly, Bakke and Kilgallon are still with us.

There are some mitigating circumstances for the lack of new players coming in to the club. Blackwell has had to sell before he could invest in his targets. If the Blades had bought Hulse in June, then we could well have had a few more players in by now. Furthermore, Premiership teams are not releasing their fringe players on loan, or even for sale just yet, and maybe Blackwell has a couple of loanees on his B list.

With such uncertainty over what our squad will actually look like by 31 August, I have no idea where my final realistic expectations will be for Leeds this coming season. What I do know is that there are currently too many holes in the quality of the first team squad for me to even consider automatic promotion a possibility. Then there is the uncertainty over when Crainey, Derry, Nicholls and Cresswell will return from injury.

On the other hand, I think the squad, when all are fit, will be good enough to outcompete about twenty others over the course of the season and thus a top six position is the minimum I expect the current squad are capable of achieving.

Of course, promotion is the only objective this season – a minimum target – but realistically, the current squad will fall short unless four or five more new players are brought in.

Balance of the Squad

The defence is so far unchanged (until Harding leaves), just a few more wrinkles, grey hairs, and perhaps a further loss of pace. A new first-choice goalkeeper – Bennet was good enough, – a left back and two new centre halves are still needed and Blackwell has been trialing players in these positions. Butler and Gregan did well enough for us last season, but whether they can perform as effectively in a more attack-minded team is doubtful.

The midfield is surely a lot stronger, if all are fit, with Stone, Bakke, Carole, Nicholls (eventually) and Westlake (subject to agreeing personal terms and passing a medical) all new players for this season.

Stone and Carole will improve the right flank, and two from Derry, Nicholls and Bakke will provide a competitive steel in midfield that was lacking last season and provide the foundation on which to get the ball out wide, to get the full backs overlapping, and to get some decent service into the box.

Just how good will our new midfield be? That is part of my uncertainty over predicting how well the team will do. Has Blackwell put together a midfield that can dominate and create? Last season the midfield and strike force were two disfunctional units yet still we managed to get to the play-offs. On paper, the attributes of the new midfield is streets ahead of last years shambles.

The attack is weaker for the sale of Rob Hulse, but only in terms of numbers, not Rob Hulse himself. Is that harsh? Physically, he never looked strong enough to hold the ball up effectively and brush off the challenge of defenders. We need the strong centre-forward who is not afraid to get hurt, someone who will get on the end of crosses and give defenders a bloody nose, someone to hold the ball up well, and to bring others into the game.

West Brom have signed the archetypal front man in John Hartson who is the type of player Leeds need. They are a dying breed, and that is perhaps why we are linked with Geoff Horsfield. Darius Henderson at Watford performed that role successfully for Adie Boothroyd last season, but there are few effective “battering ram” types of the right age left in the game.

With Cresswell out for a few months, the team lacks a focal point in attack, a role that none of our fit strikers can play. Horsfield may not be a 20 goals a season forward, but he would help create the chances for others and for me is a worthy short-term acquisition – but only at the right price of £500k and no more.

Style of play

Pre-season has indicated the preferred formation will be 4-4-2, but has not revealed too much about how well the first team will adapt to the change from last season’s 4-5-1 given the number of triliats and youngsters who have been playing. At the very least, the change should mean players, like Healy and Blake, being played in their strongest positions.

Carole’s pace and Stone’s guile, plus Westlake, should add some dynamism our attacking play lacked last season and increase the number of chances created from open-play. If the full backs can show greater adventure too, then the goals column should improve.

One player – I think it was Steve Stone – indicated that the team will play in a higher-up-the-field position than last season. The significance of this seemingly innocuous comment should not be underestimated if the plan works. Winning the ball in the opponents half, rather than retreating and allowing them to comfortably approach our penalty box, will not only reduce the risk of the defence being exposed, but will also more likely result in us creating more chances by catching the opposition players out of position.

It would also explain why Blackwell was looking for better midfielders who can dominate opponents and why Nicholls has arrived to play alongside Derry, who was largely a one-man protector of our defence, but who was overrun at times.

It would be a welcome sight to see Blackwell’s team less on the retreat when they don’t have the ball and quicker to get into the faces of the opposition, closing down space, protecting our half of the pitch from incursion, and winning the ball back more quickly than they ever did last season.

And playing with greater numbers further forward will improve our overall style, I am sure.

Last season, our build up play was rather pedestrian, the opposition could defend against us comfortably, and even when enjoying signficant amounts of possession at home, the players could not get behind defences down either flank, nor open up teams through the middle. We largely relied on winning free-kicks outside of the box. Furthermore, too often the lack of movement in midfield and up front lead to the long ball forward from both full-backs to the isolated Rob Hulse. The full-backs have taken much blame for this, yet the players off the ball were just as culpable in not providing enough options.

All fans will applaud if the 2006/07 version of Blackwell’s Leeds takes a few more positive and entertaining steps forward. Last season we built the team on solid, unspectacular foundations, yet the players didn’t play with too much confidence or look too comfortable when they had the ball at their feet. The passing and movement from the players was quite poor.

And unless we do improve when in possession, then we are looking at another flirtation with the play-offs at best.

As for Blackwell, it is time for him to show his managerial flair and to demonstrate an ability to get the best out of players in a manner similar to what Adie Boothroyd achieved at Watford. There remain doubts over his ability even though we were just 90 minutes from winning promotion; to outsiders that judgement would seem harsh. His dedication to the club is tremendous and deserving of greater recognition than he receives, but as all managers and Chairman know, it\'s a results business.

Anything less than a top six place will be a bitter disappointment not just for fans, but also for Blackwell and the players. I believe he is slowly putting together a decent team, and may well survive for another season after this year if we just miss out on promotion again, though I am not sure all fans would agree with allowing him another attempt.

I wish him and all the players the best of luck for the season, and hope that for those Leeds fans who can manage to get to games this season give the team the unrivalled encouragement and confidence they will undoubtedley need in another long and arduous season.

Kommentaar

See, et meil on keeskpärased mängijad, keskpärane meeskond ja keskpärane treener, pole mingi üllatus. Lõpuks on CCC ka ju keskpärane liiga.
                            Plaju rohkem tahaks ma teada, kas Batesil on raha või ei ole, kas batesil on üleüldse mingisugunegi pikem, või noh ütleme, vähemalt pikemajaliselt välja nägev plaan või mitte jne jne jne Või on klubi strateegia vundmaendiks Chelsealt raha väljapressimine? Neid asju tahaks teada.
                            Y R A

Kommentaar

oletatavasti peaks lahkunud mängijate palkadest säästetud raha ja langevarjutoetus olema samas suurusjärgus või natuke väiksem. see omakorda tähendab, et klubi peaks olema natuke vaesem kui eelmisel aastal, kuid siiski võiks olla ühe-kahe divari mõistes normaalse mehe jagu raha alles. kui just eelmisel aastal üle jõu ei elatud.

näib, et onu Ken ei ole ka kohe-kohe laekuva 24M£ suhtes päris 100% kindel. kulutama pole veel vähemalt hakanud.
                              «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
                              «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rohelineKonn
                                näib, et onu Ken ei ole ka kohe-kohe laekuva 24M£ suhtes päris 100% kindel. kulutama pole veel vähemalt hakanud.
                                Hohoooo, kui kuulujurre uskuda, siis lähema paari päeva jooksul saabuvad klubisse:
                                David Prutton - poolkaitsja
                                Aliou Cissé - poolkaitsja
                                Andy Reid - poolkaitsja
                                Jerome Bonnissel - vasakkaitsja
                                Darren Ward - väravavaht
                                Shane Supple - väravavaht
                                Geoff Horsfield - ründaja

Seda teatati kah, et Scott Carson tagasi ei tule.

Jolly-jolly ehk pigem on küsimus selles, et keda me ei palka.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X