Leeds United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Leeds United\'

see on haiglane et tänapäeval klubid ja fännid arvavad et mängijad on nende vara mitte lihstalt lepinguline tööline...see käib pinda eriti kui kutsutakse veel juudaseks! noo kamoon saage aru iga inimese asi on mis teeb ega teda ei saa selle eest nüüd hukka mõista..sellised fännid on kõige pervertsemad ja haigemad, kes arvavad et nad omavad mängijaid...sorry off-topic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eestimees

see on haiglane et tänapäeval klubid ja fännid arvavad et mängijad on nende vara mitte lihstalt lepinguline tööline...see käib pinda eriti kui kutsutakse veel juudaseks! noo kamoon saage aru iga inimese asi on mis teeb ega teda ei saa selle eest nüüd hukka mõista..sellised fännid on kõige pervertsemad ja haigemad, kes arvavad et nad omavad mängijaid...sorry off-topic
      esiteks mine persse ja seejärel mine loe kusagi ajalooanaalis selle ülemineku tagamaid. ei olnud päris korrektne ning mitte põrmugi ilus lugu.
      «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
      «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Sajets
        Kewell ei teinud midagi valesti minu arust.
        Pani aint paar milli Leedsile ülivajalikku raha enda tasku. Tõesti, tubli poiss. Kalli-kalli* talle.

* - rõvedused asendatud armukarjega
        When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Martin

Algselt postitas Sajets
          Pani aint paar milli Leedsile ülivajalikku raha enda tasku. Tõesti, tubli poiss. Kalli-kalli* talle.

Enda tasku? Sure, sure..
          Feel the strength of a hundred thousand heartbeats,
          Cry welcome to the song.
          And as it lifts you, time to move on.
          We go!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Sajets
            Algselt postitas Martin
            Algselt postitas Sajets

Enda tasku? Sure, sure..
            Okei, poole sai ehk agent endale. Aga muidu jah, mine ja tutvu nende dokumentidega. Ma ise ei viitsi seda sitta uuesti otsima hakata. Kuid kui end harida tahad toredate ja vahvate mängijate osas, siis palun käi vastav arhiiv läbi. Palju toredaid inimesi.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Martin

Algselt postitas Sajets

summa suurusjärk oli 4-5 milkut. Pool maksis seitse, Leeds sai natuke üle kahe. raha jagasid põhiliselt Harry ja Bernie Mandic, tema agent. see sai võimalikuks tänu Leedsi pankroti äärel olekule, normaalolukorras oleks klubi sellistel tingimustel mehe müümata jätnud.

kuna mängijad ei ole klubi omad, siis on selline tegu igati ilus. mis sellest, et siiamaani on teenitud palgana 2 milkut aastas. see võib ju otsa saada. samuti ei tasu ületähtsustada fakti, et Harry kasvatati tippmängijaks Leedsi akadeemias. jalgpall on äri, ning tunnetele pole siin kohta. ega siis minevikus ei saa elada - tulevikku tuleb vaadata.

loodan, et ta sureb eesnäärmevähki.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rohelineKonn

esiteks mine persse ja seejärel mine loe kusagi ajalooanaalis selle ülemineku tagamaid. ei olnud päris korrektne ning mitte põrmugi ilus lugu.
                see asi ei puuduta kewellit ainult, see jama on iga mängijaga, e.g. sol campbell, figo

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rohelineKonn

see asi ei puuduta kewellit ainult, see jama on iga mängijaga, e.g. sol campbell, figo
                  sa ju ei lugenud selle ülemineku tausta kohta. sulle lihtsalt meeldib kirjutada.

Kommentaar

http://leeds-united-life.blogspot.com/2006/08/leeds-life-united-1-norwich-0.html
                    United very much a work in progress as Warner heroics ensures the win

This match was probably one of the strangest games of the Championship this weekend.

Throughout most of the game, the Canaries, as expected, looked the more settled team as they should be after few comings and goings this summer – only one first team arrival, Lee Croft, and one departure, Simon Charlton. Yet while they are a familiar unit, their shortcomings were also on display on Saturday – a poor defence and the lack of a partner for Earnshaw to work off. Still, they had enough gilt-edged chances to have taken a lead long before Healy’s penalty just before half time.

Leeds, in contrast, struggled to find a fluency and rhythm to their play, but this was also to be expected. Yet the difficult first half performance was only partly explained by the lack of pre-season games and training for Crainey, Derry and Lewis and the proper debut of Stone and the real debut of Horsfield. A goalkeeping debut, like Warner, should never really affect any team – as long as instructions are clear on crosses – and his debut was excellent.

After a satisfying opening 5 minutes, Leeds struggled to compete in midfield, but the problem, in my opinion, was not 4-4-2 per se, rather the mix of players in that four.

Derry, as I say, was not match fit – but he needs the games – and neither was Lewis. But then Lewis has never been a heavyweight of a midfielder, even when fit. Lewis performed as we know he does, match fit or not. In contrast, after a reportedly strong pre-season campaign Eirik Bakke, who has his fans, failed to deliver on that pre-season promise. Of course, he could have been carrying a niggle– he did come off after 77 minutes. As for the fourth man of that quartet, Steve Stone showed he will be more influential in the centre than on the right side of midfield. There is no doubt he is a quality player, but I am not sure we will get the best out of him on the wing.

And therein lies a conundrum for Blackwell that can only be resolved over the course of the next couple of months. Could Stone and Derry make a good combination in central midfield in a 4-4-2, or is that third central midfielder needed? Playing a central three, do you then sacrifice Healy/Blake for Carole on the right in a 4-5-1?

At least Blackwell has some flexibility in his choices with midfield this season, even in the absence of the injured Nicholls. When a part of the team is failing to function, as with the starting midfield set-up on Saturday, the bench now has better options – most importantly, more quality. Last season the midfield options on the bench were Einarsson and Richardson. Say no more.

Two of those options impressed in the short time they were on the field. Carole was full of dynamism, and no little thought, in his 20 minutes, while Westlake, over 15 minutes, possessed a busy zestfulness, very much looking like a product of the highly rated Ipswich footballing academy. When you consider that at times in the past two seasons we’ve had a midfield comprising Richardson and Walton – two defenders – this contrast shows you the team is about to start another era of development after survival. The contrast to even Douglas and Miller, the supposed solution last season, was marked.

The early conclusion is that Stone, Carole, and Westlake should make a significant positive difference to the team over a full season. Similarly, Horsfield’s hold up play and physical presence will add a another dimension to the team’s style of play. Last season, the problem was not always too much long ball, but the lack of someone to hold the damn thing up when it arrived. Horsfield, as I said, last week, may not bag 20 goals, but he will certainly help the team’s build up play, and, therefore, as a consequence of this, the team could well score 20 more goals than last season. Perhaps.

Kilgallon was the master of the defence against Norwich, but while he has the defensive skills, his distribution and decision-making in possession needs more thought behind it. Gregan would be my preferred foil for the youngster – because he is a better on the ball than Butler – yet Butler is still capable of making those important tackles, as was shown at the weekend. The captain will always compare unfavourably to a quick striker, but as with all footballers, experience makes up the difference in lost pace. And surely Kilgallon will learn more about the art of defending off a Butler than someone like Davenport who some want to see at the club.

The first half problem on Saturday was not Earnshaw getting the better of Butler but rather the fact that the supply to Earnshaw was not cut out, as it should have been, as Norwich attacked at will. We allowed Norwich space and after 10 minutes Earnshaw should have had two goals. By half time he could have had four. As I said above, I am not sure whether the problem was 4-4-2 or the wrong personnel in that four. A juggling of the formation certainly helped, as Stone moved centrally, and Healy out to the right.

Leeds offered little in attack. A Healy shot was saved; the rebound fell to Horsfield who missed the target during our best sequence of possession. And then came the stonewall penalty as debutant Croft took out both Stone and Bakke with a challenge as late and mistimed as they come. Healy calmly struck the ball low and firm to the keeper’s right.

During the second half, Leeds cancelled out the Norwich supply line, although the pacey threat was always there. The last 20 minutes were actually comfortable once Carole and Westlake arrived on the pitch and Earnshaw should have had his fifth with a header.

Horsfield could have opened his account, but he failed to divert a low cross from Stone in to the net. By this time, even Lewis was involved, and the crowd were starting to sing as some shoots of optimism spread around the ground.

Leeds closed out the game reasonable assuredly and the remarkable unbeaten opening day sequence now stretches to seventeen games.

A mention must go to the debutant keeper, Tony Warner. He didn’t put a foot wrong, got his body in the way when he needed to, and caught well. He was the reason United secured the win. If the next couple of weeks go as well, and he impresses in training with his attitude and ability, then Blackwell may have found the keeper we need.

Leeds are progressing. That much is obvious. The next few weeks will see what options Blackwell plays with, and it will be especially interesting to see how he lines the team up for games away from home. And of course, there may well be some more new faces to add to what is already looking like a stronger and better squad than last season, though there are still plenty of outstanding questions to be answered.

Are Norwich a contender for promotion and/or the play-offs?

If Earnshaw continues to miss so many chances, then no. As Worthington has spent his transfer budget, so he says, it is difficult to see what bargains he can unearth that have not already been captured. They are short of strength in depth outside the first eleven, especially at the back and in midfield, and unless they have some good young talent coming through it is difficult to see what their objectives are for the current season, especially when the board is not giving Worthington any money. Croft is a good signing, however, and the first eleven play good football when allowed to, but their record on the road continues to be poor – it has been for most of Worthington’s reign – and there was little evidence they have progressed since finishing eighth last season in what is now a stronger division.

MoM: Tony Warner

Kommentaar

Ilus Wallpaper desktopile

Kommentaar

Viasati kokkuvõte oli hea, kuid see on pikem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4yuoC3p6o

Kommentaar

ega gary kelly parem pole kui ian harte

Kommentaar

Ekspertarvamust on alati rõõm lugeda.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Martin

Ekspertarvamust on alati rõõm lugeda.

Kommentaar

Kui nii võtta, siis ehk samad geenid annavad tunda, aga ma arvan, et sa oma arvamuses eksid.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X