Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Leeds United\'

Nalja ja rõõmu kah!

Küsimus: Can somebody explain just what Duberry actually did during the Cardiff game?

Vastus: Fans sang \"Dubes-Dubes give us a song\". He walked up the touchline, signalled for Leeds fans to be quiet, then started singing \"When I was just a little boy...\", which Leeds fans then joined in.

A steward on the touchline took exception to this, and tried to drag him away. Dubes shrugged him off and walked back up touchline. The 3rd world inbreds down the touchline got a bit irate with it all, however.

Shame!

---

Austusavaldused klounile! Vähemalt suudab publikut lõbustada
    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Sama pull käis Rootsis kah, küll vähemal moel.....
      Ilmsel loeb mees Soccernet.ee-d ja püüab siinseid austajaid rõõmustada

Kommentaar

miks martin ei röögi õnnest segasena? MIKS?
        «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
        «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rohelineKonn

äkki sellepärast, et ainult laen..

.... ja veel ...
          ...kuues salto......

Kommentaar

Juhtus nii, et net oli eile maas. Martin viitsid äkki hindamise saata, palun.

Kommentaar

Just back from the game, here are my thoughts....

Firstly Leeds4LYF, Deano\'s chance at the end was not a miss but a great save to be fair, he stole in at the back ain post and it looked a certain goal but the keeper saved it.
              After we took the lead Reading dominated the rest of the first half to be honest, just when it looked like we might survive to half time it was comedy goal time.
              Sullivan saved the initial chance it fell to one of their players who kind of mi**** it against one of our players and it went in, right in the last bloody minute of the half.
              Second half started much the same, they had two great chances to score but blew them both. The game changed in the last twenty minutes thanks to the introduction of Deano.
              He really changed us and we put them under some serious pressure, Spring and Joachim also came on and we could have won it at the end but for that great save. In the end 1-1 was a good result against a team second in the table.
              We defended for the most part fairly well, however at times we definately lacked ideas and seemed to resort to long ball tactics too much for my liking.

Player ratings...

Sullivan 9/10

Another great game for me, kept us in it in the first half with some great saves, including one which in my opinion was world class.

Kelly 6/10

Uncle Gary had a steady game, however now seems content to just hoof it up the wing for the forwards to chase.

Kilgallon 8/10

In the first half got caught out of position, however he put in sone great tackles and improved as the game went on, understand he was named MOM.

Butler 9/10

My MOM, had a great game, led by example, never shirked a tackle and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, a great leader on the pitch.

Carlisle 6/10

Had a steady game, needs to work on his first touch (awful), I think him and Butler are developing a good partnership.

Pugh 7/10

Another good game, always looking to get forward and get crosses in. I like this lad a lot, definately the best thing to come out of Man Utd.

Walton 5/10

Okay he scored (well done), however in my opinion didn\'t have the best of games. Seemed to be chasing shadows a lot of the time and tired as the game went on. He is obviously still young and his time will come. Time for Spring though.

Gregan 6/10

Okay he worked hard but their is no creavity in the centre of our midfield. Got caught out a few times whilst in possesion. He is a grafter though.

Richardson 7/10

Improved as the game went on, like Pugh always willing to get up and down the channels and attack.

Ormerod 7/10

Worked extremely hard considering the scraps he fed off. If we could have got the ball to feet more he would have created more. He did work his socks off harrying defenders all the time he was on though.

Ricketts 2/10

Lucky to get a 2. This guy should not be playing in a white shirt. Doesn\'t win headers, doesn\'t chase defenders down, doesn\'t look interested. Awful, rubbish and other words along that theme, do you get my drift?

Deane 8/10

What a difference a Deano makes. He may be old but give me him over Ricketty Ricketts any day. He really lvened us up when he came on, made some great runs into space, won his headers for flick ons and was unlucky not to win it for us in the last minute. He should start on Saturday.

Spring 7/10

Looked good in the twenty minutes he got, put his foot on the ball and passed it around. He should also come into the team now, probably for Walton.

Joachim 7/10

Also looked sharp when he came on, made some intelligent runs. Him and Deano linked up well together and would be my first choice pairing on this limited showing.

All in all like I said a good result, it was frustrating at the end when the keeper saved Deanes header but a draw was a fair result.
              There were some positives to come out of the game but we mustn\'t just sit back on our lead and let the other team come at us.
              I think the results will come soon, just don\'t expect miracles, keep it realistic. We will not go up this season in my opinion, I have always thought that. If we make the playoffs I think we will have done well, that said I don\'t think there is much at all between any of the teams in this division.
              Oh and the fans deserve 10/10, we were singing our hearts out all game, there must have been 5000 Leeds fans there tonight.
              \"We are the champions, champions of Europe\" was sung for 15 minutes non stop in the first half, the Reading fans were just staring in awe. Every Leeds fan was up either clapping or jumping up and down, some waving their tops over their heads singing the Europe song, awesome stuff and a great sight to see. Another most of us sat down for large parts of the game too tonight, heeding the warnings which was also good to see.

Kommentaar

Pugh 7/10

Another good game, always looking to get forward and get crosses in. I like this lad a lot, definately the best thing to come out of Man Utd.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rohelineKonn

TRA. TA TULEB JU TAGASI.

West Ham - Stoke 2:0. Nuff said, Duberry in the game.

Fak raisk. Oleks siis müüdud või midagi.
                  When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Lähipäevadel ootaks siis siia mängijate reitingute kõrval ka neid muid punkte (a la staadon 1, kodufännid 10 )... kuigi kahtlen vähe, kas see kirjutaja on nende 775 õnneliku hulgas, kes saavad vihma käest räästa alla:P Jutud räägivad muidugi veel ligi 3000 niisama linna peale tuiama minevast fännist, aga see on vast veidi üle pakutud...

Lisaks kuulukse veel, et kui Preston lükkab Leedsi viimase pakkumise Healy eest tagasi, siis järgmine ründaja Blackwelli nimekirjas on Sir Bobby Zamora, kes ei ole West Hamis siiski kohanenud. Tema ainus liigavärav sel hooajal on löödud Wigani vastu. Oleks vist üsnagi loogiline käik...

Kommentaar

leedsunited.com-ist:

Yeah right... Lootke aga... Hea huumori austajana loeksin kogu juttu, aga minge oma Membership Area\'ga maeiteakuhu...

Kommentaar

Brigton, Brigton, who the fuck are Brigton?

Kommentaar

tegelikult \'YOU\'RE JUST A SMALL TOWN IN CRYSTAL PALACE\' on solvavam.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eston#21

tegelikult \'YOU\'RE JUST A SMALL TOWN IN CRYSTAL PALACE\' on solvavam.
                            From craptowns.com:

Town/Village: Croydon - Arsehole of the southeast

Amenities:
                            Full of mockney wankers and Wetherspoon pubs. For those who are unfortunate enough to be born and raised in the locale all know of its perils and pitfalls.

West Croydon bus station serves as a kind of halfway house for the mental health ward at Mayday hospital. The floor is littered with KFC chicken bones like some ancient caveman dwelling and the air stinks of piss and Vaseline. From here, if you avoid being chopped into bitesize chunks and stuffed into a second-hand suitcase, you can make your way up to the high street. Be careful not to look anyone in the eye or smile, this is often misconstrudled and could lead to verbal and even physical abuse. For example the offended party might say something along the lines of - \"Whatchoo lookin\' at you fuckin\' cunt?\" and then poke you in the eye with a half-snouted Lambert and Butler.

You will see (out of the good eye) another side of Croydon folk at well-known Croydon nightspot \'The Blue Orchid\'. This is not to be confused with \'The Meat Market\' in Surrey Street, though the purpose is much the same. If you are lucky (depending on how you define lucky) you might spot page three-boob-cruise-Croydon-born Lindsey Dawn McKensie, (who I went to school with incidentally), or Beppe from EastEnders. However you are more likely to spot groups of middle-aged women on the pull and they\'ll probably be clad in leather and leopard-skin, chain smoking, laughing like drains and eating Scotch eggs and garlic bread. The toilets quite often have police incident boards in them but generally speaking if you stick to the 80s lounge you can avoid trouble. Just be careful no-one slips Rophypnol into your Bacardi Breezer, else you might not conciously find yourself being shagged senseless by someone almost certainly called Steve but whom you won\'t know from Adam.

For fun,why not try the lift in the Drummond Centre (it\'s glass!) or indulge in a bit of thieving? Try on a variety of hats in Debenhams if the mood takes you. And it\'s always a good laugh to hang around at a bus stop for a few hours spitting at old people and drinking 20/20.

Your social status in Croydon depends upon whether you live closer to the chocolate factory or shit works. The latter being the less desirable of the two. I lived closer to the shit works.

Shit.

Sarah Janes
                            Rohelisele konnale: We are Brighton, super Brighton from the south!

Aga vast aitab ka nüüd selleks korraks... Teemasse niipalju, et Leeds kutsus laenult tagasi Simon Johnsoni and Andy Keoghi.
                            Ja Bobbyt ei saa te pärast tema laupäevast supermängu mitte kuidagi

Kommentaar

pühapäeval 1500@hiiupubi

sobib?

Kommentaar

Laud juba kinni
                                P.S
                                12 30 üle tee asuval miniväljakul pisuke treening Oku, Konn. kunstmuru.
                                Pesta saab pärast ja puha

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X