Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

tundub et Cesari kontoks jäi siis Spursis 1 mäng Carling Cupis. mees peaks Valencias nüüd olema
      Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Idiootsus. Sellise taseme väravavaht on pingil ja Gomes, kes sel hooajal juba lugematu arv kordi sitta on keeranud, saab mängu isegi siis, kui ei jaksa palligi lüüa.
        DELFI kommijad ahju!

Kommentaar

football365-st.

Lunchtime With `Arry Redknapp...

I'll never understand women. Some of them don't even bother with the golf.

I've got up this morning and her indoors has left a note saying she's gone up the shops and I'd better have made the lunch by the time she gets back or else. She says she wants spaghetti bolognaise.

Opened up the fridge. Jesus Christ, have you seen what she's left me with? I'm down to the bare bones and no mistake.

There's spaghetti, a tub of pasta sauce, some minced beef, fresh herbs, some parmesan cheese, a bottle of Baron Philippe de Rothschild Opus One Napa Valley 1987 red wine and Claudia Roden's 'Simple Mediterranean Cookery' book! Bloody amateur hour, I'm telling you. How the hell am I supposed to make spaghetti bolognaise with that little lot? I thought there'd be some top, top ingredients in there.

Whoever's bought that from the supermarket should be ashamed of themself. It's a mish-mash of lopsided ingredients. The whole recipe has been badly constructed. It's scary, I'm telling you.

I'm just standing there swearing and muttering to meself when the phone rings. It's Jeff Powell phoning up to say how brilliant I am and that I'm one of the best cooks of my time and that I could have cooked for England. I have to cut him off though because I've got Brian Woolnough on the other line saying I'm one of the kitchen's great characters and it's a bloody miracle how many meals I've made out of literally nothing. They're saying I'm like a Cockney Jesus, the way I've managed to feed the five thousand with the tiny amount I've had to spend in the supermarket and just my wheeler-dealer know-how.

I need some better ingredients and fast. When I saw the wife come home from the shops yesterday with some spaghetti, a tub of pasta sauce, some minced beef, fresh herbs, some parmesan cheese, a bottle of Baron Philippe de Rothschild Opus One Napa Valley 1987 red wine and Claudia Roden's 'Simple Mediterranean Cookery' book, I had no idea that's what would be in the fridge when she asked me to make spaghetti bolognaise.

It's a hard job I've got on here this lunchtime believe me. If I can even get anything into a pan it'll be a massive achievement and I know Jeff and Woolly would agree with me. Trouble is the wife can't take criticism. Too precious these days, women. That's the trouble. I'm short of people with the right character in this house.

When you're as stretched as I am, a lunch is a massive distraction from the really important meal: dinner. I think I'm just going to have to serve up the pot of pasta sauce with some tap water and just hope for the best. If I can pull this mess round it'll be amazing really.

Kommentaar

Miks panna kokaraamatut külmikusse?
            20 LEGEND

Kommentaar

Cudicini ja Chimbonda Spursi?
              iHala Madrid !

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas sten21 Vaata postitust
                Cudicini ja Chimbonda Spursi?
                Võiks küsida muidugi WFT, kuid Spursi tegemised on sedavõrd koomiliselt nukrad, et see vaevalt kedagi enam üllatab. Endis(t)e, esmalt ülearusteks tembeldatud palluri(te), tagasi toomine ei tundu just kuigi ambitsioonikalt - õnne üleminekumängudesse!

Kommentaar

Viimane koht ka nüüd kaugel pole

Kommentaar

ot need ongi nüüd need head mängijad, mida Harry vajab või?
                    Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Harry tahab Spursi championshipi meistriks viia
                      Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
                      Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Cudicini väravasse panemisega ja Defoe tagasitoomisega on järgmiseks aastaks koht liigas arvatavasti olemas. Aga kuna tegemist on Spursiga siis võib kõike juhtuda.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas budulojus Vaata postitust
                          Harry tahab Spursi championshipi meistriks viia
                          Ah, for god's sake, pea suu!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas präänik Vaata postitust
                            Ah, for god's sake, pea suu!
                            lojus võtab ennast ometi üks kord elus kokku ja kirjutab midagi tarka - ning see on nüüd tulemus.

Kommentaar

damn... kas tõesti on Arry nii hirmus et isegi need suuremad otsustajad ei julge talle vastu astuda või mis?
                              kurat kahju hakkab, mis lollide lahendustega see klubi hakkama on saanud viimasel ajal
                              olgem kristlased, vabandused on esitatud

Kommentaar

arry on east end wheeler-dealer/sitapotiärikas, kes kõik oma magusa jutuga ära räägib.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X