No announcement yet.

Tottenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Õhtul kell 22.00 meie aja järgi siis Wembley Cupi 1. mäng Barcelonaga. Netis ehk isegi võimalik varastada ülekannet, saab näha siis seda tundmatuseni muutnud koosseisuga Tottenhami.

Omaette nali saab muidugi olema, kes Barca vastu keskkaitses mängib, kuna nii King, Woodgate kui Dawson on väljas sisuliselt hooaja alguseni, Dervitte/Huddlestone või Dervitte/Corluka või Corluka/Huddlestone kindlasti tekitab hirmu vastaste ründajates.
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Crouch paistab, et läheb Tottenhami. Mitu korda on ´arry teda nüüd ostnud?

Kommentaar

Ah jaa, Wembley karikat otseselt koju ei tassitud. Barcelona B/C vendadega tehti 1:1 ja Celticu B vendade käest saadi 0:2 lutti. Aga vähemalt mängupilt oli see-eest kohutav, osad vennad tundusid ei ole elus jalgpalli mänginud.

Samas arvestades, et eelmise aasta pre-season sisaldas a la Roma loputamist 5:0 jms, Bent lõi mingi 3 väravat keskmiselt mängus ja põhihooaja alguses tuli 2 punni 8st mängust, siis who gives a shit...
        "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Rahvusvahelisel rindel vähemalt niipalju, et Mehhiko koos Gio dos Santosega võitis Gold Cupi (finaalis USA D/E võistkonda 5:0, Gio lõi 1 penalti ja tegi 2 väravat). Gio valiti ka turniiri parimaks mängijaks. Kui see türbel õpiks ära õigel ajal trenni tulemise ja tsipa distsipliini järgima, oi pljääd, millise mängija sealt saaks.

Kommentaar

Kui mõne teise klubi tähtmängijad peksavad süütuid DJ-sid, siis Defoe eileöine arreteerimine oli palju huvitavam.

Kokkuvõtlikult: Defoe oli eelmine aasta aprillis ja juunis kiirust ületanud, kohus oli load ära võtnud, aga kuna Defoe advokaadid olid asja edasi kaevanud, ei olnud lubade äravõtmine jõustunud. Eile öösel siis nabisid pollarid Defoe kinni, et ahaa "sõidad ilma lubadeta" ja panid ta pokri, kuskohast ta õnneks hommikul välja sai. Lõbus on ka hommikul järgnenu: (a) esita dokumendid, (b) me ei tea kus su auto on ja (c) võtmeid sa ka ei saa.

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe was "unlawfully" arrested on Monday on suspicion of driving while disqualified, his lawyer said.
            Defoe's solicitor said the 26-year-old England international was not disqualified but had been held for more than five hours at a police station in Harlow, Essex.
            Essex Police said the arrest had been based on "inaccurate" information held on a computer.
            A spokesman said the player was released as soon as the error came to light.
            Defoe, of Cuffley, Hertfordshire, was convicted of speeding earlier this month by a district judge sitting in Chelmsford, Essex.
            He was disqualified from driving but the disqualification was suspended pending an appeal - Defoe denied any offence.
            Nick Freeman, Defoe's solicitor, said the striker had been stopped in the early hours and not released until after 9am.
            "My client was unlawfully arrested and detained in custody for more than five hours at Harlow police station," he said.
            "This was despite the police being informed that Mr Defoe was not subject to any relevant period of disqualification as it had been suspended."
            He added: "There seems to be a total disconnect between the courts, DVLA and police, resulting in my client having to endure not only the humiliation of arrest, but also being incarcerated in custody like a common criminal.
            "Despite being told Mr Defoe was not breaking the law and calling for his immediate release, the police would not agree to freeing him until they could clarify the position with the courts at 9am.
            "Then, to add insult to injury, once released at just after 9am, the police refused to give Mr Defoe his car back until he produced his documents and stated they were not sure where they had put the vehicle.
            "They also refused to return the keys, which were on the same bunch as his house keys, causing Mr Defoe extreme difficulties, not least because he had to return home and pack for a pre-season tour of Asia with his football club.
            "These administrative errors are more than extremely unfortunate and should simply not occur. My client is now considering his position in relation to this unfortunate and distressing scenario."
            The Essex Police spokesman said: "The arrest of a man from Hertfordshire on suspicion of disqualified driving was based on information held on the Police National Computer.
            "Following inquiries, officers discovered that the information was inaccurate and released the 26-year-old man without charge.
            "The inputting error was made by police staff at Essex Police and was an oversight as a result of a pending court appeal.
            "If the motorist wishes to make a complaint, then he is advised to contact our Professional Standards Department."
            District Judge David Cooper passed sentence after magistrates heard that Defoe broke a 50mph speed limit in a Land Rover on the M11 in Chigwell, Essex, in April and June 2008.
            Defoe was disqualified for six months and ordered to pay £600 costs.
            The judge also fined Defoe £1,500 for failing to inform the authorities who was driving - and added 12 penalty points to the footballer's licence.
            Defoe's legal team said the player would appeal and argue that police paperwork was invalid because it had been handled by an unauthorised person.

Kommentaar

Mnjah, whatever...

Crouch deal agreed

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Portsmouth for the transfer of Peter Crouch to the Club, following the player successfully completing a medical examination and agreeing personal terms.
              The England international scored 16 goals in all competitions last season during his second spell at Portsmouth having previously enjoyed eight months at Fratton Park from July 2001 where he scored 19 goals in 39 games.
              The 28-year-old joined Aston Villa in March 2002, before moving to Southampton for the start of the 2004/05 campaign. His performances at St Mary's attracted the attentions of Liverpool and after just one season at Southampton, where he scored 16 times in 33 games, he moved to Anfield.
              The striker, who began his career with the Club as a trainee before signing for QPR in July 2000, made 132 appearances during three seasons on Merseyside and scored 40 times.

Kommentaar

£60 000 eest 9 aastat tagasi ära müüdud ja £9 000 000 eest tagasi ostetud.
                on see omamoodi rekord?

Kommentaar

Mis sa arvad, mis oli selle sugutist treeneri nimi, kes ta maha parseldas. Vihjeks pokkerimaailmas tähendavad tema initsiaalid hüüatust "good game!".

Kommentaar

LOL. Spurs ikka oskab. Bent siis jäeti ringreisilt Aasiasse lennukilt maha ja mitte ülekantud tähenduses. Ta oli juba jõudnud lennuki peale ronida, kui tuli käsk, et kobi väja, Sunderland ootab...

Darren Bent is a step closer to joining Sunderland after pulling out of Tottenham's pre-season flight to China at the last moment.

The England international was on the flight with the rest of his team-mates which was awaiting departure to Beijing for the Premier League Asia Trophy.

But a phone call came through shortly before take-off informing Bent that he needed to leave the plane.

Kommentaar

Barclays Asia Trophy.
                      1-0 West Ham alistatud. Skoori tegi Defoe. Aganoh, kui ca 30x peale lüüa siis ideaalis mõni peakski väravas maanduma. O'Hara tegutses korralikult, Ekotto, Modric ja Romka ka viletsad polnud. Terve mäng oli Spursi kontrolli all ja igati deserved võit.

e. Tore oli vaadata, kui 'hästi' Noble ja O'Hara läbi saavad

Kommentaar

Ja selle uhke turniiri finaali vastaseks tuli....Hull City, kes oli püstihädas Hiinlastega, kes nende õnneks penalteid lüüa ei osanud.

Kommentaar

DB10 "The Truth"

algselt postitas Darren Bent Twitteris:

Seriously getting pissed off now
                          Why can't anything be simple. It's so frustrating hanging round doing jack shit

Do I wanna go Hull City NO. Do I wanna go stoke NO do I wanna go sunderland YES so stop fucking around, Levy. Sunderland are not the problem in the slightest.
                          Levy vastus

(muidugi feik, aga täiesti priceless, kui ei oleks)
                          We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

lol

Darren Bent statement 31/07/09

I appreciate that transfers are seldom straightforward and are often complex. However, after a long period of waiting following my withdrawal from the plane to China, I had become incredibly frustrated by the time these things take and I posted inappropriate comments on my Twitter site.
                            I allowed my emotions to get in the way of my better judgement. I regret my actions and did not intend to offend Daniel Levy or anyone with the nature or the content of my posting.

Kommentaar

Püha jeebus. Tahaks siinkohal tervitada sotsiaalse tarkvara vääramatut pealetungi, mis annab profijalgpalluritele täiesti uskumatud võimalused andunud fännidega kontaktis olemiseks ning arvestades nende keskmist intellekti, põhjustab tohutult unetuid öid karjale agentidele ning PR-spetsialistidele. Ootan huviga, kui mõni tegelane kell 4 hommikul kõrtsust naastes otsustab Twitteri kaudu oma südant puistata. Aga Bentile ei saa pahaks panna. Klubis tulevik puudub, soovitud üleminek kõigub noateral.
                              Minu nimi on jyriöö, aga sõbrad kutsuvad mind tavaliselt külla.

Kommentaar

Karikaid aina koguneb, kuhu nad küll ära mahutada. Barclays Asia Cupi finaalis loputati hullult Hulli. 3-0 (Keane (2) + Lennon).

Spurs: Gomes, Chimbonda (Hutton 77), Assou-Ekotto, Corluka, Huddlestone, Lennon, Jenas (Naughton 62), Palacios (Livermore 83), Modric, Keane, Defoe. Unused subs: Cudicini, Dervite, Rose, Obika, Pavlyuchenko, Bostock, O'Hara.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X