Tottenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas vello99 Vaata postitust
    Või tegelt ma Bassongi osas ei tea, mis selle bänniga täpselt on...
    Ja ei olnud midagi. Lasid newcaslte'i alt veel viimase mängu "ära mängida" ja bännist vaba.

Seb ready for Liverpool

Sebastien Bassong will be available for selection for our Premier League season opener against Liverpool on Sunday.
    The defender was handed a two-match suspension after being sent off whilst playing for Newcastle United against Fulham last May.
    However, given he served the first game of his ban against Aston Villa on the final day of the previous campaign as a Newcastle United player, it meant the suspension continued to apply to Newcastle United games and was therefore satisfied when his former club visited West Bromwich Albion on the opening day of the Championship season on Saturday.
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

David Bentley Statement
      I should like to apologise to my Club and the supporters for my actions which led to my car accident last night and my subsequent charge. It was wholly unacceptable and I fully appreciate that as a professional footballer I have a duty to behave in a reputable and responsible manner. I am thankful that nobody was injured in the accident. This has been a wake-up call for me both personally and professionally.

Debiilik võttis eile nina täis ja sõitis auto vastu posti sodiks. Millal siis see Youngi ja Bentley swap siis toimub?

P.S. Nagu keegi kommenteeris Spursi listis: Well, he is making progress. Hitting the post at least.
      "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Nad on läinud, GTFO Jenas eriti...

REDKNAPP: VILLA TARGETS NOT FOR SALE

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has denied Aston Villa targets Jermaine Jenas and David Bentley are up for sale.
        Redknapp has heard the rumours surrounding the pair, but believes it is simply the work of an agent drumming up interest in his player and says he has held no talks with Villa boss Martin O'Neill.

"I keep hearing that. I've never heard from Martin or anyone else about it," he told Sky Sports News.

"I just think it's probably a football agent trying to sell one of his players to make some money, trying to gee-up some interest from somewhere, but they are good players.

"Jenas is injured unfortunately at the moment. He's a great lad and a good player. Hopefully he'll be fit for the weekend.

"If someone offers crazy money for any footballer, as it proved with Ronaldo, then it's good business.

"You can never say never with any player, but he isn't a player that we want to sell."

Kommentaar

Top of the league phukers. haha. Mis on juhtunud hr. Keane'iga, täna oli ta jälle nagu noor jumal, seekord lõi isegi ära. Defoest ei ole mõtet rääkida, müstiline mees... Ja muidugi kõige alus:

Kommentaar

Veelkord õnnitlen võidu puhul ja loodan et Spurs jätkab oma teed tippu, sest kõigil nö tipumeeskondadel on tarvis wake up call-i Ja seda suudab Tottenham kindlasti pakkuda. Pole midagi ilusamat kui meeskonna mäng, mitte üksikute tähtede säramine, mida tõestas ka täna Burnley - meeskonna 101% pühendumus maksab miljard korda rohkem kui ükskõik mis Kristiina Ronaldo!

Ja kui kellegil on inffi, siis äkki oskaks öelda kus seda tänast mängu kordusena võib näha?
            FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
            sigpic

Kommentaar

Kuna Tottenham viimati hooaega nii hästi alustas?

Mina mäletan ikka, et hooaja esimesed mängud tavaliselt saadakse põske

Kommentaar

Vaata teema esimest postitust.

Kommentaar

Benoit pens new deal

The Club is delighted to announce that Benoit Assou-Ekotto has signed a new contract that will see him at White Hart Lane until 2013.
                  The 25-year-old scored his first-ever senior goal to give us the lead against Liverpool in our opening Premier League fixture last weekend, Benoit's 64th appearance in our colours.
                  The Cameroon international, who was voted the Club's Most Improved Player of the Season in the last campaign by our supporters, played 73 times for Lens before joining us in June 2006.

Kommentaar

Tottenham on ELU... go Defoe go

Kommentaar

Huvitav, et kõik räägivad hooaja alguses nagu ikka suurest nelikust ja loomulikult Cityst tohutult. Mina näen aga tohutut potentsiaali Tottenhamis, kellel on hea, ühtlane koosseis ning eelkõige esimene mäng Liverpooli vastugi tõestas, et nad võivad tänavu paljukski võimelised olla, absull ei imestaks, kui nad sekkuksid tiitlikonkurentsi

Kommentaar

Potentsiaali on neil tõesti ja meeskondki on neil ühtlane.

Kommentaar

Aga ärryga ei jõuaks ükski meeskond kaugele...

Kommentaar

Top of the league ikka... Kus kohast need 3 punkti tulid, ei ole küll õrna aimugi. See Cole'i tagasisööt on üks naljakamaid hetki, mis mul jalgpalli vaadates on silma hakanud, kui ikka 2-3 korda kordust vaadata, õlu väljub nina kaudu 100%.

Kommentaar

postita video, et teised ka õlle raisata saaksid

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cannuman Vaata postitust
                                postita video, et teised ka õlle raisata saaksid
                                Discover how to watch football live streaming. Check out football betting tips. Catch up on the latest football news. Watch football videos.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X