Manchester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas eston maravilha Vaata postitust
    ää, tulid koos riietusruumist ju välja ning tegid koos soojendustki.
    seda küll, aga Kolarov oli ainus nimi, kelle kohta midagi küsiti. ma ei tea, et nad oleks ühes klubis koos mänginud või muul moel oleks sõbrad. ainus mis ette lööb on, et üks on bosnialane ja teine serblane.

Kommentaar

Balotelli vigastus

Manchester City ründaja Mario Balotelli vigastusterohke hooaeg sai uue tagasilöögi, sest põlvevigastus lõi taas välja ning jätab ta kuuks ajaks pealtvaatajaks. ///////// Kahju , olen balotelli suur austaja ja loodan ,et peale vigastust mängib ta veel paremini kui praegu

Kommentaar

Balo ei koti kedagi. Ta mingu kasvõi manusse, meie vastu nad ei saa.

Tähtsam on DZEKO!!!

Kommentaar

Wayne Bridge läks West Hami laenule.

Ning Bellamy vahistati. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ssault?cc=5739

Kommentaar

City have not lost at home to Wolves since August 2000, when the visitors won 1-0 due to a late Robbie Keane goal, but the Blues went on to win promotion later that season.

Wolves have a decent record against City, particularly in recent times having lost just four of the last 13 league meetings, winning seven and drawing the other two.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy played 157 times for the Blues over a four-year period in the mid-1980s.

Wolves’ keeper Wayne Hennessey was released by City’s Academy in 2003 and has since made more than 100 first team appearances for the Black Country outfit.

Another centre-half that has had a foot in both camps is Joleon Lescott who played 212 times for the Molineux club.

The clubs first played against each other on September 30, 1899 which resulted in a 1-1 draw.

This will be the 113th fixture between the two teams, with City winning 42 and Wolves have a slight edge with 46 victories.

Wolves have only won once away from home this season.

The 2-1 defeat in October at Molineux was the last time City lost away from home in the league.

City broke the British transfer record to bring Wolves midfielder Steve Daley to the club for £1.47m in 1979.

In home games against Wolves, the Blues score an average on 2.38 goals per game, compared to Wolves’ 1.49, though there has not been a scoreless draw in this fixture since 1974.

Richard Dunne played his final game for City in this fixture last season before his move to Aston Villa.

Wolves won their very first Premier League game against City in 2003.

Nenad Milijas is an international team-mate of City’s Serbian full-back Aleksandar Kolarov he also scored one of the goals in Wolves 2-1 win over the Blues last October – the last league defeat on the road for Mancini’s men.

Wolves have scored the least number of goals away from home this season in the Premier League having managed just six on away from Molineux so far – they have also got the worst record overall with just four points from a possible 30 to date.

Last season’s game at Molineux was Roberto Mancini’s first away match in charge of the Blues and it ended in a 3-0 win.

Kommentaar

tore muinasjutt. selleks ajaks oli robbie keane juba ammu leedsis ning vahepeal ka coventrys pallinud. 1999 või 2000? vahet pole, rahabossidel on pohhui.

Kommentaar

Hart, Zabaleta, Kolo Toure, Kompany, Kolarov, Barry, de Jong, Yaya Toure, Adam Johnson, Tevez, Dzeko.

Pink: Given, Boateng, Lescott, Vieira, Milner, Silva, Jo.

Kommentaar

Väljakul 5 DMC, pingil veel 3. Kena.
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                    Väljakul 5 DMC, pingil veel 3. Kena.
                    City on terve hooaja mänginud sellise keskväljaga...

Ning mis moodi sa pingil 3 CDM-i näed? Ainult Vieira ju.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Blue Moon Vaata postitust
                      City on terve hooaja mänginud sellise keskväljaga...
                      Mulle meeldivad ka meeskonnad, mis selgelt võidu peale välja lähevad.
                      When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Ja Dzekolt kohe väravasööt!

Ootan juba mnge suurtega, et ta saaks näitada mis tase tal tegelikult on ja mis raisatud aja ta saksamaal veetis!

Kommentaar

Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, Vieira, Yaya Toure, Milner, Adam Johnson, David Silva, Tevez.

Pink: Given, Kolo Toure, Boyata, de Jong, Barry, Nimely, Jo.

Kommentaar

Korralik koosseis. Loodetavasti suudetakse ennast vedada järgmisesse ringi ja ilma vigastusteta.

Kommentaar

Miks saab Jo mängu ja Adebayor mitte??

Kommentaar

Üks neist on cnut ja teine mitte

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X