No announcement yet.

Bolton Wanderers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Wtf is Reyna? A Faye on päris äss. Hea, et Pollile turbi ei sõitnud ja tegi teie ainukese pealelöögi kah.

Kommentaar

Ivan Campo wants to stay at Bolton and see out his contract, despite being linked with a £2.5m return to Spain with Athletic Bilbao.
      Campo, 33 in February, has 18 months to run on his current contract.

And his agent Miguel Angel Cermeno said: "Ivan is very happy at Bolton. He has no intention of leaving the club.

"He is really happy with the team and wants to complete his contract. I have transmitted this information to the coach Sam Allardyce."
      Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
      Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

karikas suutsime siis saada järgmisse ringi.

Doncaster 0-4 bolton

Davies 8
        Teymourian 22
        Tal 33
        Teymourian 49
        Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
        Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

kas see teymourian on mingi uus ost. Pole nagu enne kuulnud siuksest mehest midagi.

Kommentaar

iraani koondislane,suvel osteti aga pole eriti platsile saanud.aga võib olla see mäng tõi positiivse laengu tüübile.
            Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

hea uudis

Bolton striker Kevin Davies has revealed he is poised to sign a new three-year contract.
              Davies, 29, who captained the side in the 4-0 FA Cup third round victory at Doncaster on Saturday, expects to put pen to paper on the deal shortly.

He said: "It is not something I am panicking about. We're both moving closer, the club and myself, and hopefully it will be tied up in days.

"Hopefully the deal will be three years, maybe three-and-a-half"."

Davies initially pledged his future to the club in December.

The Sheffield-born forward arrived at Bolton on a free transfer from Southampton in July 2003.

He has been an integral part of Bolton's success story under boss Sam Allardyce and has netted five goals so far this season and 31 in total for the club.

But the striker failed to make an impression in his previous spell in Lancashire.

Blackburn paid Southampton £7.25m for Davies in June 1998 but he returned to the south coast after an unsuccessful year at Ewood Park.
              Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

karika saras neiljandas ringis siis saime vastaseks arsenali.kas tõesti loos ei võinud armulikum olla aga arsenali paneme kotti
                Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Ivan Campot nutmas näha on tõesti tore, kuid kui see tuleb mõne jõhkrast veast tuleneva vigastuse hinnaga, siis see oleks antud loositulemuse varjukülg.

Kommentaar

Bolton Wanderers chairman Phil Gartside would love the club to go all the way in this season's FA Cup.

The Reebok outfit were paired with Arsenal in Monday's fourth round draw following their weekend win over Doncaster.

The Trotters have a good record against The Gunners of late and Gartside is hoping that trend can continue at the Emirates later this month.

"We'd love to win the FA Cup. To get to Wembley in its first season would be a great accolade," he told Sky Sports News.

"It would have been nice to play at home, but any game against Arsenal is a big game for anybody.

"We've had a great record with Arsenal over the years and deservedly so. We've won fair and square. We've done it on merit. I don't think it's too astonishing a record.

"We've been taking the FA Cup as serious as anybody. I don't think that's been true for the last two or three years. It would be nice to win it.

"The past few years we've been very consistent. People have got to start recognising we're there by merit.

"People have said we're overachieving, but we don't think that anymore. It would be nice to get the credit sometimes."

Meanwhile, Gartside is unhappy at Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez's recent criticism of Bolton's tactics and wants The FA to take a closer look at his remarks.

"When you hear comments from other managers, that's what frustrates us," he continued.

"There have been a series of press articles that were attributed to him (Benitez) and I think if they were true then they were totally out of order.

"The FA should look at it as part of their compliance department."
                    Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

BIG SAM detsembri parim

Allardyce is manager of the month
                      Bolton boss Sam Allardyce has won the Barclays Premiership Manager of the Month award for December.
                      Allardyce's side put together a run of five wins in a row which cemented their place in the top six.

Bolton began December with defeat to Reading but they bounced back with wins over West Ham, Aston Villa, Manchester City, Newcastle and Portsmouth.

It is the first time in nearly three years that Allardyce has won the monthly gong.
                      Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

ah kui tore : )
                        Vana hea manager of the month curse rändkarikas

Kommentaar

nu krt juba esimese 10minutiga Boro vastu taga 2-0.ma ei saa lihtsalt aru kuidas ei suudeta võõrsil üldse mängida.muidugi lõpuni aega on ja loodame et suudame vähemalt viigi kätte saada muidu on jama majas.nu ja aina hullemaks läheb poolajaks 4-1 taga,meie poolt tõpne Nolan.kindlasti tegemist selle hooaja kõige hullema mänguga.vaheajal tuleks teha kõik kolm vahetust ära ja võidelda lõpuni aga kui muutusi ei tule sisi saame küll tappa 8-1.vastik
                          Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

täna sis meil korralik saunapäev ja nii puhtaks pole mehed juba ammu saanud,5-1 tala saada on ikka päris karm ja kaarte tuli ka igat värvi.nüüd vaja kiirelt see mäng unustada ja järgmisele minna vastu kindla mõttega need 3 punkti kätte saada muidu sõidab esinelik kaugele ette ära.
                            Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Bolton are believed to be ready to make a late move for Espanyol midfielder Ivan De la Pena.

The 30-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, although he is closing on agreeing terms on a new deal.

However, Sam Allardyce is interested in taking the former Spanish international to The Reebok Stadium.

With contract negotiations still to be concluded, Bolton may attempt to lure De la Pena to England.

De la Pena has previously stated a desire to move to the Premiership and may be offered the chance with The Trotters.

Racing Santander and Athletic Bilbao are also keen to sign the midfielder, although Espanyol remain favourites to secure his long-term future.

De la Pena is thought to be looking for assurances on his future by being offered a two-year deal.
                              Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

kas siis uus mees tulekul?

Bolton Wanderers have secured Fousseni Diawara's services on loan for the rest of the season with a view to a permanent deal.

The Trotters have been in talks with St Etienne this week and have now made their first signing of the January transfer window.

The Mali international was also attracting interest from Toulouse and Sedan, but Bolton have won the race for his signature.

Diawara is confident of setting in at The Reebok as his close friend Abdoulaye Faye also plays for Sam Allardyce's side.

"I'm happy here already," stated Diawara. "The coach wants me and I know many of the players.

"I started playing football with Abdoulaye when I was a young kid and I know that will help me."
                                Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X