No announcement yet.

Bolton Wanderers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Otsusta ise. Esimene on vast nii ja naa, teine kindlasti õigustatud.
    We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

4-1 siis Manu käest kotti.polegi rohkem midagi öelda ja õnnitlused manu fännidele liiga võidu eest.neid ei peate mitte miski kui just keegi staadionit õhku ei kavatse lasta.aga meie mängu lasid manu omad kohe kiirelt põhja.oleme kehvad hetkel ja kui suudame hooaja lõppedes 6 hulka jääda siis peab seda vist imeks pidama.
      Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
      Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

head uudised esialgu

Anelka content to stay at Bolton

Anelka was left out of France's 2006 World Cup squad

Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka says he is happy at the Reebok Stadium and is not thinking about moving on.

The 28-year-old striker, who joined the Trotters in a club-record £8m deal from Fenerbahce in August 2006, has recently returned to the France side.

Anelka told French newspaper L'Equipe: "I've not thought about moving because there are no offers from elsewhere.

"If I receive an offer from a big club I would think about it but at the moment I am happy at Bolton."

Anelka scored France's winner in their 1-0 victory over Lithuania on Saturday - his first goal for his country since November 2005.

The former Arsenal, Real Madrid, Paris St Germain, Liverpool and Manchester City striker was left out of the France squad for the 2006 World Cup finals.

He added: "I was always aware of my qualities.

"I do not want to reopen the argument but I remain convinced I was left out because of my character rather than my play."

tähtis see et mees on Boltonis rahul ja lõpuks ju prantsuse koondises ka tagasi
        Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
        Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas budulojus Vaata postitust
          head uudised esialgu

Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka says he is happy at the Reebok Stadium and is not thinking about moving on.
          ning

"I've not thought about moving because there are no offers from elsewhere.

"If I receive an offer from a big club I would think about it but at the moment I am happy at Bolton."
          Mees paistab tõesti justkui naelutatud olevat Boltonisse, sellist lojaalsuse puhangut poleks küll oodanud...
          "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

lõpuks siis jälle võit ja ikka 5ndal kohal.euroopa paistab veel!!
            Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

eile siis väärtuslik võit võõrsil Wigani üle 1-3.ehk läbi ime suudame veel arsenali ja liverpooli kinni püüda
              Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

täna kahjuks viik kodus evertoniga.aga kui täna ei õnnestunud võitu saada siis järgmine mäng on arsenaliga peaks meile sobima
                Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

LONDON (AFP) - In-form Bolton need to keep up the quality of their performances in the next three matches if they want to keep on course for European qualification, manager Sam Allardyce said.

A win against Arsenal on Saturday in the Emirates Stadium would mean Bolton would leapfrog the Gunners into fourth spot, the last berth for Champions League qualification. Evidence from past results does not augur well for them.

You have to go back to 1962 - 11 games overall - for the last time Bolton won a league match against the north Londoners.

It is a statistic Allardyce cannot see changing, even though their last three visits to Arsenal have ended in draws.

"Our next three games are particularly difficult," said Allardyce as he assessed his side's European hopes, with a home match with Reading and trip to Chelsea to follow the clash with Arsenal.

"We have to keep our form and try to reproduce the performances we have done in the past at Arsenal, without thinking we are going to win it.

"We probably won't because only West Ham have won there (the Emirates Stadium), and they were very fortuitous with that. It was probably a one-off. We can get a result, we've proven that in the past.

"But every player has to commit like they did against Everton and keep their organisation, shape, and find the quality of finishing like we have seen in the last three matches."

The UEFA Cup still appears the more realistic destination for the club, with seventh-placed Tottenham now six points adrift, albeit with a game in hand.

Allardyce knows his side must not falter now, given how they have performed for the majority of the season.

"Our destiny has been in our own hands all season," insisted Allardyce. "It would be a travesty to let it slip from our grasp now after spending 80 percent of the season in the top six.

"We've never been lower than eighth throughout, which shows a fantastic, consistent level of performance. Whereas in the past we've come in with a late run, this year we have maintained it from the start."

Everton cannot be totally dismissed from the fourth-place battle if Bolton do cause an upset.

Toffees boss David Moyes will certainly be keeping an interested eye on the result and said: "If Bolton do beat Arsenal then it would tighten things up and be game on'.

"Certainly that would be the case for them, but I don't know about us because we would still have to catch Bolton.

"It would be a surprise if they win because most people, including me, thought the top four would be the top four. But if Bolton get something down there then it would open things up."
                  Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

kuna eile saime arsenalilt 2-1 pähe siis on tõenäoliselt ka CL rong meie jaoks läinud ja tuleb keskenduda et üldse euroopast välja ei jää.
                    Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

It is absolutely fantastic from an English point of view to have three sides in the Champions League semi-finals.

We have been saying for years that the Premiership is the best league in the world and right now, Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea are proving it.

Hopefully English clubs will dominate both the Champions League and the Uefa Cup for the next five seasons or more.

One indicator of the quality of the Premiership and a gauge of how hard it is to play in, is when players come over and don't quite make the grade.

Even world class players like Andrei Shevchenko and Michael Ballack have taken time to settle in.

I don't think they were ever going to be able to dominate immediately - it takes a lot to adjust to the Premiership.

I firmly believe the Premiership is the best league in the world - and I'm sure Shevchenko and Ballack came over to prove themselves, even after years of them being massive names and performing brilliantly.

In Ronaldo, the Premiership has probably the world's best player

They would have come over with the intention of making sure everyone in England knows they are world-class - and they are starting to do that now.

People may have suggested in the past that players have come to the Premiership at the end of their careers, but I don't believe that.

Players are attracted to the Premiership because of the coverage it gets all over the world and because they want to prove themselves in a place where they can make the biggest name for themselves.

I don't believe money is the sole motivation.

And we have fantastic talent playing their football in England. Cristiano Ronaldo has come on so much in the last couple of seasons and he is one of the top players in the world at the moment.

Alongside him is Wayne Rooney - and he is another young player who has grown up in the Premiership.

Before that we had David Beckham playing here and he was one of the best players in the world when he was at Manchester United.

We have big players here and we will always have big players coming here - and not to retire but to rise to the challenge.

I really do hope the Champions League final will be an all-English affair. My preference is for Liverpool to win it, but it'd just be nice to see one of the English clubs be successful.

To have Europe's biggest club prize back in England would be very, very nice.

And next year, maybe Bolton will be involved in the competition!

YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Hi Kevin, interesting choices for your starting XI last week. Most of them I would agree with - but how come there was no place for Thierry Henry?
                      Andrew Jones, England

Thierry Henry is an absolutely great player but I went for old and young - with Alan Shearer picked for all he has done over so many years in the Premiership and Wayne Rooney for the way he has burst onto the scene.

Having said that, I wouldn't argue with anyone who would put Henry ahead of them - and everyone will have their own choices. I'm sure my own choices might be different in a year's time!

Great column Kev! I was wondering whether it had ever crossed your mind to become a football official if you didn't make the grade as a player?
                      Alex Stewart, England

No, not at all. I think referees and their assistants have a tough job. I wouldn't like to be hounded by players or all the people on the sidelines. It's really not something I fancy doing.

But I think it is a good idea to get ex-players working with officials, to help them get a feel for the game and to better assess challenges and other incidents. Sometimes referees have never played the game themselves and anything we can do to help them improve their understanding of the game can only be good.

Hi Kevin, if there is a break in play - or a corner or something - do you ever have any banter with the opposition?
                      Sam, England

Yes, we do. When we get a corner I always stand right on top of the goalkeeper and I always have a little bit of banter with him. I might try to annoy them, or tell them I'm going to stand on their toe or something.

And a lot of the keepers have a good chat back and have a laugh with you - and of course, you usually know the guys pretty well as you play against them regularly.

Hi Kevin, When a new player arrives at the club is there a get-together to welcome them? Similarly, when a player leaves is there a right old knees-up - or are you sometimes just happy to see them go?
                      Paul Chapman, Denmark

The days have gone where all the players would go down the local for a pint to welcome the new lad. Now it tends to be that new players will be invited along if a night out has been organised, but there is no specific welcome committee.

And these days when someone is leaving the club, they usually do just that - sometimes they don't even say goodbye. But sometimes you might be delighted that they've gone so you don't want to say goodbye anyway!

Kevin will continue to answer a selection of your questions each week throughout the season. Send us your questions using the post form in the top right-hand corner.
                      Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Tahad ma räägin, kuidas linkimine käib?
                        We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas fitti Vaata postitust
                          Tahad ma räägin, kuidas linkimine käib?
                          ütle siis otse välja kui miski ei meeldi.ei ole vaja keerutada
                          Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

kahjuks ei saa linkida boltoni kodukalt.nii et copy variant

BLERIM DZEMALLI will be put through a comprehensive rehabiliation programme with Wanderers' medical staff after picking up a cruciate ligament injury that could keep him sidelined for six months.

The Swiss international, who signed a pre-contract agreement with the Club in January, picked up the injury whilst training with current club FC Zurich.

Wanderers will now oversee the midfielder's rehabilitation starting with a visit to renowned surgeon Dr Richard Steadman in the United States.

Wanderers manager Sam Allardyce said: "I'm very disappointed for the lad. It's great shame for him but we will put him through our rehabilitation programme and hope to get him back in action as soon as possible."

Me tahame 5ndat kohta tagasi!!!!!
                            KEVIN NOLAN has warned Everton that Wanderers are determined to regain fifth spot.

The defeat at Arsenal last Saturday put the Gunners firmly in the driving seat for the final Champions League spot, which effectively ended Wanderers' hopes of overhauling them for a fourth-placed finish.

Although Everton took advantage of Wanderers' slip at the Emirates Stadium, when they secured a last-minute victory against Charlton Athletic to go ahead of ahead of Wanderers on goal difference, Nolan has urged his team-mates to go all out in their four remaining games to reoccupy fifth spot.

He said: "These are exciting times here. We've been fifth for a long time now and we don't want to give that up because, if we can't get into the Champions League, we've got to be the best outside the top-four.

"We've got four games to go and, if we win those games, we'll finish in the top-five, it's as simple as that.

"We've got some tough games coming up but we've shown before that we can go to big places and get results and we should do it in our home games.

"Hopefully, on May 13, we could be celebrating fifth spot and European football and who knows, with a bit of luck, if Arsenal do slip up, we could still be celebrating Champions League football."
                            Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

boltoni uus vorm
                              Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

boltoni vigastusteprobleemid kasvavad

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X