Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Swansea City FC\'

Algselt postitas skint

Et... plussiks tuleb pidada seda, et nüüd ta läheb sinna Swanseasse ning nähtavasti kolistab selle hooaja 20 mänguga 10, v-o ka veidi rohkem...
    Leon ei lasnud mul oma eilse hättrikiga sõnu sööma hakata - hetkel kokku siis 10 (8 liiga ja 2 karika) väravat. Kuigi 6 neist tulid kahes mängus... niiet vist siiski mitte päris see, mida loodeti. Pealegi oli eilse mängu staar nähtavasti hoopis Fallon.

Aga see selleks, nüüd siis vaja vaid Brentfordi ja/või Huddersfield/Barnsley tugevusele lootma jääda.

Kommentaar

Nonii, oleks ju võinud saada esikolmikusse, kahjuks talve lõpp, või mis iganes see ka oli, ei olnud eriti ilus. Suht normaalne hooaeg muidu. Läbi see muidugi ei ole veel ja mina usun, et playoffis võetakse oma.

Kommentaar

Sjuuuper
        Knight ikkagi otsustas asja ära
        Playoffi finaali vastane selgub homses mängus, arvatavasti on selleks Huddersfield, kes sai esimeses mängu Barnsley vastu võõrsil võidu.

Kommentaar

Ma just veidi aja eest bbc\'st lugesin ja mõtlesin, et kas postitan või jätan selle au sulle .

Muidu kui kedagi huvitab siis bbc link.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mikusiku
            Playoffi finaali vastane selgub homses mängus, arvatavasti on selleks Huddersfield, kes sai esimeses mängu Barnsley vastu võõrsil võidu.
            Läks siiski vastupidi. Barnsley võitis 3:1 ja sai samuti finaali.
            Kui vaadata selle hooaja mänge, siis on Barnsley vist isegi mugavam vastane. Huddersfieldiga mängisime korra viiki ja korra kaotasime, Barnsleyga oli viik ja võit.
            Aga finaalis pole eelmistel mängudel mingit tähtsust.
            Jään ootama 27.maid!

Kommentaar

Nonii, täna see tähtis päev.
              Statistika räägib Swansea kasuks, kuid tänane mäng võib kõike tuua.
              THIS SEASON\'S LEAGUE MEETINGS:

Swansea City 3-1 Barnsley
              29 August 2005 - Ref: Steve Tanner
              Swansea scorers: McLeod 14, Trundle 58, McLeod 90
              Barnsley scorer: Burns 35

Barnsley 2-2 Swansea City
              4 March 2006 - Ref: Jonathan Moss
              Barnsley scorers: Nardiello 56, Richards 61 pen
              Swansea scorers: Robinson 48, Trundle 64
              Sent Off: O\'Leary (Swansea) 59

HEAD TO HEAD TOTALS
              All competitions: Swansea 30, Barnsley 23, Draws 10

HEAD TO HEAD in League
              League: Swansea 28, Barnsley 22, Draws 10

Eelmise mängu põhjal pole mõtet vahetusi teha, seega peaks koosseis välja nägema selline:

--------------Gueret--------------

Tate---Monk---Austin---Ricketts

Britton--Jones--O\'Leary--Robinson

---------Fallon---Knight------------

Fallon ja Knight on viimasel ajal heas vormis olnud, nii et ilmselt ka täna Trundle põhis ei alusta. Terveks on saanud McLeod, kes võib väga valusalt nõelata, lisaks on veel pingilt võtta Akinfenwa, kes toob vajalikul hetkel kindlasti ette jõudu juurde.

Keegi teab, kas kuskilt on võimalik mängu näha kah?

Kommentaar

Mine Nimetasse. Seal on mäng kenasti kavas.
                League One is for wankers. Championship is the ultimate challenge!

Kommentaar

AKKINFENWAAA! TATEE!!

Leeeon-Leeeon, Welcome to the Shoebox Boooooo!

E:

Kommentaar

Vittu küll noh

Kommentaar

Kui ma oleks siia kõik säändsed artiklid kopinud, oleks antud teema üks viimase aja populaarsemaid. Kõige hiljutisem siis:

LEON DISMISSES BRIGHTON RETURN

Phil Blanche, WM, May 29 2006

LEON KNIGHT took another dig at old club Brighton after Swansea City\'s failure to win promotion guaranteed him Public Enemy No1 status at the Withdean Stadium next season.

Brighton\'s recent relegation from the Championship found favour with Knight, who left the South Coast in January after falling out with Seagulls boss Mark McGhee.

And, after branding Brighton\'s modest home a \"shoebox,\" Knight knows he will have to run the gauntlet of angry home fans at the Withdean next season.

\"What all six thousand of them?\" replied Knight when asked if he was looking forward to a tough League One reception at Brighton.

\"I\'ve had bigger fans than that on my back. I\'m not bothered about them, they should be bothered about us because we\'ll steamroller them.

\"They\'re not in our league when it comes to footballing ability, technical-wise. I\'ve seen they\'ve signed people like Richard Carpenter and Charlie Oatway again - players who are ancient history. We\'ll go there with fresh players and be too good for them.\"

Knight believes Swansea are capable of regrouping and making a strong promotion push next season. \"We were top of the league at Christmas, so next year we\'ve just got to hold that and maintain a run of winning games,\" said the 23-year-old Londoner.

\"We\'ll probably have some better players coming in, so I think we\'ve got a great chance. There\'s a few good clubs coming down so the league should be interesting. But I know we can hold our own because I played against a few of those clubs who came down this season.

\"There was always a risk I wouldn\'t be going back to the Championship when I came here. But I signed a three-year contract and I\'m looking to score goals next season and push for promotion again.\"

NKAWER!

Kommentaar

Kuigi fänn on midagi ära unustanud ja teema langenud kuhugi väga kaugele, siis oleks aeg upitada.

skint ütles niimoodi kauakaua aega tagasi:

Algselt postitas skint Vaata postitust
                        Negatiivne on ühesõnaga suhtumine (arvab, et ta on parem mängija, kui ta tegelikult on), treeningutel mitte kõige agaram (allegedly), mõnikord valdab teda väljakul huvipuudus (ei tööta tagasi ega võitle kõikide pallide eest, sõimab kohtinikega ja ka ebatäpse söödu andnud meeskonnakaaslastega etc)
                        Western Maili ajakirjanik ja Kenny Jackett ütlesid hiljuti niimoodi:

Jackett Ready To Show Ace Knight Liberty Exit

Oct 16 2006

Ian Hunt, Western Mail

KENNY JACKETT is prepared to let Leon Knight leave Swansea City if it ensures the dressing room is united behind the club's bid to secure Championship football.

The Western Mail has learned Jackett and his Liberty Stadium bosses would prefer to sacrifice their seven-goal leading scorer rather than see team spirit sink to a level that might destroy the club's chances of promotion.

As such, Knight's Swansea future hangs in the balance this morning as the club wait to discover his response to being axed from the squad for Saturday's crucial League One triumph at Chesterfield.

Publicly, Jackett has insisted there are no problems with Knight's attitude and that the former Chelsea trainee was dropped from the trip to Saltergate for football reasons only.

However, we have learned from highly-placed sources at the club that Jackett actually left Knight behind in South Wales because his behaviour in recent weeks has contributed to an erosion in team spirit that threatened to derail the club's promotion push.

We understand it is Knight's general attitude - rather than any particular breach of discipline - that convinced Jackett it would be best to leave him in Swansea.

It is also understood that Knight would have had the axe from the side sooner - for the scoreless draw against Tranmere 10 days ago - had Lee Trundle not still been feeling his way back from injury at the time.

It is understood Knight is not the only player whose attitude has concerned Jackett. We have learned that one or two other players have contributed to a lack of complete harmony within the dressing room in recent weeks.

Coincidentally or not, Jackett showed his ruthless side last week when he said defender Steven Watt was free to leave the Liberty after making just two starts following his January move from Chelsea.

Now Knight - who arrived in South Wales a few days before Watt in a £125,000 switch from Brighton - could also be pointed towards the exit door if his attitude does not improve sufficiently in Jackett's eyes.

The 24-year-old has played a key role this season, hitting seven goals in 11 appearances to take his overall tally at the club to a hugely impressive 19 goals in 25 league and cup starts.

But Jackett, under huge pressure to deliver promotion after last season's play-off final disappointment, will not let anything get in the way of Swansea achieving success - even if that means sacrificing such an explosive talent as Knight.

Swansea have not yet discussed putting the Londoner on the transfer list, but that could happen this week if Knight - either in person or via his agent - tells the club he wants to leave.

The other option is he adopts a conciliatory stance with Jackett, knuckles down and promises to be on his best behaviour.

Knight was not happy when he was told on Friday morning that he was being left out of the team for the Chesterfield clash, but his reaction to being omitted was not the reason he was left behind. Keen to engineer a stronger team spirit for the long trip north, it was always Jackett's plan that Knight would not travel.

"I felt I hadn't really got things right this season and I just decided to pick a different 16. That was my decision - nothing more or nothing less," was Jackett's official explanation for jettisoning Knight.

"I didn't drop Leon for disciplinary reasons. It wasn't anything to do with his off-the-field actions. It was purely a football decision.

"Leon wasn't very happy with the decision, which, as a player, is his prerogative.

"Will he get back in the side? It depends how he reacts. If there's any doubt about Leon's future at the club, the ball's in his court in that respect.

"People will have their opinions, but my opinion was that I'd go for a 16 that didn't include Leon. What you have to do is assess what a player's attitude would be on the bench as well. Sometimes it's best to leave them right out of it. Maybe it's brave to leave your top scorer out, but I actually felt this might have been an occasion for us to play 4-5-1.

"I've got a lot of midfield options now, people who can break from midfield and score. As it was, I went with Lee Trundle and Rory Fallon up front and it worked quite well."

The decision to omit Knight - the hat-trick hero when Jackett's side glided into the play-offs with a 4-0 rout of the Spireites back in May - might have looked more foolish than brave had Swansea slipped up at Saltergate.

As it was, Jackett's controversial decision was vindicated as Trundle more than made up for Knight's absence with a timely return to the limelight.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas skint Vaata postitust
                          Kuigi fänn on midagi ära unustanud ja teema langenud kuhugi väga kaugele, siis oleks aeg upitada.
                          Ma ei ela enam kodus vaid ühikas ja lihtsalt pole aega enam. Heal juhul käin korra päevas korraks kõik kohad läbi, aga kirjutamiseks tõesti aega ei jätku.
                          Lihtsalt liiga palju muud tegemist

Kommentaar

Mikusiku on oma lemmiklubi väga unarusse jätnud.mis toimub või ei ole tulemused enam need mida sa lootnud oled?
                            Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
                            Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas budulojus Vaata postitust
                              Mikusiku on oma lemmiklubi väga unarusse jätnud.mis toimub või ei ole tulemused enam need mida sa lootnud oled?
                              No selle ajaga on kaks liigat tõustud, tulemustel ei saa ju väga viga olla, või mis?
                              Tegelikult ei ole lihtsalt aega. Hoian tulemuste ja uudistega end kursis, kuid siia kirjutama ei jõua.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mikusiku Vaata postitust
                                No selle ajaga on kaks liigat tõustud, tulemustel ei saa ju väga viga olla, või mis?
                                Tegelikult ei ole lihtsalt aega. Hoian tulemuste ja uudistega end kursis, kuid siia kirjutama ei jõua.
                                Keda huvitavad need Jackid... Spanish waiter lahkub sel hooajal ja League I ootab.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X